Trayvon's injuries, per the leaked autopsy report

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, please please, link the leaked autopsy report please!! That is all I have asked for. The one link that I am seeing in this thread does not seem to have the report on it. This is a topic I would like to discuss, but would only like to discuss what is in the autopsy report (even if it had been leaked we'd have the actual report to discuss), not what is being passed off as leaked information with nothing, including no actual autopsy report or verifiable source to back that information up.

You probably won't be interested in this thread then because the official autopsy report has not been released to the public yet. Hopefully any day now. I imagine it will be one of the first docs released since there is virtually nothing that needs to be redacted (witness names, identifying info, etc...)

This thread was opened for those who would like to discuss the leaks reported via the MSM articles that have been posted. You can find all those links in the Media sticky thread.

OK, so according to the WFTV report Trayvon's only injuries were a gunshot wound and abraded knuckles.

No bruises or cut downs from resussitation efforts...no cracked ribs, nothing?

Huh. Interesting.

One abrasion does not sound to be like he was beating GZ up.

I wonder what "intermediate range" means in actual distance?

IDK, but it doesn't sound like a range characterization applying to a shot fired by someone on their back into the chest of someone sitting on them bashing their head against a sidewalk.

Gunshot wounds can be classified based on the range from the muzzle of the gun to the target. These classifications include contact, near-contact, intermediate, and distant wounds.

http://www.relentlessdefense.com/forensics/gunshot-wounds/

I KNEW that gunshot was fired from a distance other than contact. It sounded too loud. That's why I did this little sound comparison vid a while back.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLqaV7chh1U"]Kel Tec PF9 Shot Sound Comparison - YouTube[/ame]

One 1/4 inch long abrasion? Seriously? This is the evidence that TM was beating GZ within an inch of paralysis?

ETA: Heck, TM could have gotten that when he fell to the ground. Remember his hands were under him.

One abrasion does not sound to be like he was beating GZ up.

I made this mark which is 1/4 inch long on my son in-laws ring finger.

So that is the proof that George Zimmerman feared for his life and was getting a horrible beating by Martin.

Picture1085.jpg

IDK, but it doesn't sound like a range characterization applying to a shot fired by someone on their back into the chest of someone sitting on them bashing their head against a sidewalk.

So TM could have been trying to get up and get away and that is why he was found face down???

I'm guessing that the analysis of gunshot residue might clarify things, while "intermediate" range sounds pretty vague. "Close" range doesn't sound so vague in comparison. Yep, if this leak is true, then it raises some questions. I would guess that an estimate of the range in terms of inches and feet would be included in the report, so am scratching my head as to why it isn't being reported.

One 1/4 inch long abrasion? Seriously? This is the evidence that TM was beating GZ within an inch of paralysis?

ETA: Heck, TM could have gotten that when he fell to the ground. Remember his hands were under him.

Not to mention that the abrasion on Trayvon's finger could have been there before his deadly encounter with the shooter.

In forensics there are four types of gunshot wound: Contact wound - The muzzle of the gun was applied to the skin at the time of shooting, Close Range - The muzzle of the gun was 6-8 inches away from the skin at shooting, Intermediate Range - The gun was 8 inches to 3.5 feet away, and Distant - The gun was over 3.4 feet away at the time of shooting. In the case of a fatal shooting it is often debated whether it was murder or suicide.

http://www.forensic-medecine.info/marks-of-violence.html

They don't even call it a cut, just an abrasion/scratch.

So 8 inches to 3.5 feet......hmmmm. I see a story crumbling.

I made this mark which is 1/4 inch long on my son in-laws ring finger.

So that is the proof that George Zimmerman feared for his life and was getting a horrible beating by Martin.

Picture1085.jpg

Oh, geez. if this is true, I'm actually shocked. That kind of abrasion could have come from anywhere. Anywhere in the past or present. No bruises? An abrasion is a scrape. So how the heck did he break GZ's nose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen