trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty pony Wilma needs to sit down and shut up. Did she really graduate from Law School? Where, anyone know?

"when she finally told the right story"

That about sums it, I'd say.

The right story that he could frame his diagnosis around and more or less fit the evidence.

Note no one is ever actually saying she told the 'truth'.

I am so sick of all these enablers.

Can anyone tell from questions being asked if Wilmont is near the end yet?

No he said that she wouldn't have amnesia if it was premeditated. So he believes since she has CLAIMED amnesia that the crime was not premeditated!

That's okay. Juan will prove her wrong.

Samuel: "The intruder story was a psychological defense mechanism?"
Is he for real?

No one.....I repeat, not ONE person sitting to this charlatans' right, is believing ANY of his preamble. He's an embarrassment to the therapeutic community and is being reduced to class clown in front of millions.

Oh, NOW he never believed Jodi's first story? Man, he flip-flops more than a politician. He's disgustingly transparent! And I thank Travis for bringing Samuel into Jodi's life because he's metaphorically speed-walking Jodi down her death plank!

Jodi seems nervous and fidgety. She's cleaned her glasses several times today, playing with her hair, fiddling with something in her lap. JA's definitely not happy about what the doc is saying about her. Comforting gestures on chin and face, too.

After DS gave a rambling non answer Jodi barley shook her head yes.

very slight but you could see it.

One size fits all trauma.

Ninjas was a lie trauma, but it still fits according to Samuels.

What?!!!!!! How about premeditated killing trauma.

Wish she would just shut up! I have to stop watching for awhile... Please post a heads up when Juan comes on.

I think I just saw my reflection in the shine on the doc's head........

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

I see many jurors tuning out. Looking at the ground. Playing with their fingernails. #JodiArias
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

3m
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Every time Willmott is done with a question everyone sighs in dissapointment when she starts up her next question. #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m
Every time Willmott is done with a question everyone sighs in dissapointment when she starts up her next question. #JodiArias

So glad we aren't the only ones

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I wouldn't have thought it possible, but we have found someone who lies more frequently than Jodi does.

:banghead:
she's NOT a photographer -she only says she was

She was a person who owned a camera and took photographs, not a professional photographer. She is a killer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01