trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister told me that the US was tipped and all the loose marbles rolled to CA, where I live. This guy must have been in a jar when that happened.

I wonder what the jury is doing at this point? How many times can they go over and over and over the same carp?

I was just thinking that this jury has got to be tired of hearing this guy by now. By the time he answers a question, I swear, I've forgotten what she asked.

Right. All very common signs of anxiety. I get a pounding headache, sick to my stomach, racing heart, shaking, and start hyperventilating. But it didn't even start with regularity until after I moved here. I had to be hyper-vigilant while still living stateside.

My hope for a swift recovery for you. It's a tough process to go through. :hug: Let me know if I can be of any help.

(Sorry guys for the O/T! :blushing: Let's just blame Jodi, shall we? ;))

I'm so sorry BritsKate, and can totally relate. I suffer the same thing -- usually at night. Waking to a panic attack, heart pounding, thinking I'm gonna die. I do take Klonopin, but it's usually too little too late and have to work myself through it.

Just wanted to let you know you're not alone my friend.

Big hugs,

Mel

Something has struck me in listening to these questions, and it may have been mentioned already, but there are quite a few of the same questions. They're reworded a bit or added to here and there, but they are the same when you break them down.

To me this means quite a few of the jurors are questioning her lies and the doctors opinion. Just :moo:.

The people who came up with the tests may be very smart, but not all the people administering the test can say that.:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

Amnesia guy: "... a complex computational process of algorithms."

In other words, far too difficult for anyone but me to understand so stop asking, and just take my word for it.

When is the afternoon break? I hope JW finished this boring line of questioning so Juan can get his turn today - before the long weekend.

Jodi seems nervous and fidgety. She's cleaned her glasses several times today, playing with her hair, fiddling with something in her lap. JA's definitely not happy about what the doc is saying about her. Comforting gestures on chin and face, too.

Could be she is just bored, I know I am.:seeya:

Here's the juror question I want to hear.
"if someone plans to commit a murder without being caught, such as attacking someone in the shower and then washing away the evidence, and the murder doesn't go as planned, say the victim fights back more than anticipated, almost escapes, the murder is messier, takes longer, etc. would that cause enough stress and trauma to cause PTSD?"

OR...........

"if someone plans to commit a murder without being caught, such as attacking someone in the shower and then washing away the evidence, and the murder doesn't go as planned, say the victim fights back more than anticipated, almost escapes, the murder is messier, takes longer, etc. AND THE A COP TELLS YOU THEY HAVE PICTURES OF YOU AT THE MURDER SCENE would that cause enough stress and trauma to cause PTSD?"

Samuels is lonnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg windeddddddddddddddd

Doc Samuels is just as full of himself as Jodi is.

Go back to Psych 101 : Id, ego and super-ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519