trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of the jury questions will probably address things that JM wants to follow up on from JW's re-direct, so he will have a way to work those subjects in when he follows up on the jury questions.

I think that is what is going to happen. I have noticed a lot of the prior questions were along the lines of what Juan had already asked and they wanted the answer stated again for clarity. It shows they are listening more when he is up on cross imo.

So the jury will ask questions that she either hem and hawed about or just flat out refused to give a clear answer.

Lets see if she is as defiant and condescending when the jury asks her the same questions she refused to answer for Juan. If they are along the same lines then it shows they did not like the way she answered nor her catty attitude to a man that is only seeking the truth.

IMO

SAY IT JW: "Your battered... your battered... I'm sorry your men's group."

:what:

ALV apologized to Jodi, and let her know that all that teenage bs in her journal was fully believed to have big undertones of being abused but never writing one darn thing to do with it. :wink:

Riders On The Storm, esp. Killer On The Road verse.
Undun, The Guess Who
Don't Take Me Alive, Steely Dan

Sorry, I'm behind.

Three days grace "I hate everything about you", creepily appropriate.

[video=youtube;BpwCJzPlz8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpwCJzPlz8k[/video]

I can't stand to watch HLN very long ...
But the times I do flip by there, a semi-sane TH will bring up that JW brings up the same things again & again. Also give their opinion that Juan NEEDS to be aggressive with ALV b/c the witness evades questions and will not give straight yes/no answers to Juan.

99.99999 % of the time though ... This is followed by 3-4 oth TH's saying that Juan's style is abrasive and he's not winning any points with the jury.

And that .... Is why I can rarely watch HLN.

The only show I can tolerate anymore is Dr. Drew

[video=youtube;wBIC8JTQMMQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBIC8JTQMMQ[/video]

So if someone is upset, and their companion follows behind them when they storm off, that's 'not letting it go', but if some one says 'I never want to see you again, leave me alone, don't call, don't text, ever. - that's abuse?

Every time she says 'pattern' all I think of is the pattern of stab wounds, and blood spatter.

okay folks, I've had all I can stomach today of this tripe.

Will pop in and read later maybe but I am turning off the trial. Had enough. More than enough.

If I knew that LE thought I had anything to do with the murder of an exBF, I think I'd burn my journals, receipts, or anything that could tie me to any of it.
The receipts can be duped by the credit card company, no problem.
But doesn't it seem odd that her journals weren't just available, but that she brought them to the attention of the investigators?
ALV apologized for invading her privacy? Hmmmm...seems JA doesn't care who sees what.
And I mean what.

My son just got home from West TX and asked if I was watching this trial. I said yes.

He then asked what's up that witness? Is she a m__hater? I just smiled.

Welcome back Mormon Attorney - ALV was extremely difficult with JM. She punctuated each answer that ticked her off with "well Mr. Martinez" and conceded that she only interviewed JA - and read texts and IM's but that was enough for her to form her opinion and she isn't changing it come hell or high water.

JM did make his points but ALV was hostile to JM and got away with it. Now she is being rehabilitated (or so JW believes).

We will know more when jury questions come in. And at one point ALV told Mr. Martinez if he was in one of her groups she would put him IN TIME OUT.

Glad you are back.

I really appreciate your update!! As we all do, I have thought about it ALOT so it is a relief to have a general update. Thanks!!!

have a question. after watching a few murder cases . I seen the victim family ask that the pic of their daughter be plastered in the killers cell so he can look at what he did to their child for the rest of his life.... could this also happen in TA case. that the family ask that JA is forbidden to draw for the rest of her life (or till she dies by the needle). so far there is nothing much that will hurt JA but I think taking away her rights to draw will hurt her badly. its her passion to write and draw...

I would CERTAINLY hope that there could be some sort of court order involved in her sentencing that would forbid her from continuing to draw and sell pictures of Travis and/or ANY of his family members!!! She recently sold on eBay a colored pencil drawing of Travis' beloved Grandfather, rendered from a photograph that I'm not sure how she obtained. I was beyond furious!!:furious::furious::furious: All of the staredowns that she's been doing to Travis' family and all of her demented drawing and sketching during court makes me really, really hope that she's NOT drawing them!!

Suddenly she's cool with focusing on tiny details, and not concerned about the entire scope of the evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny