trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #137

Status
Not open for further replies.
What some people will do for 15 minutes of fame. :rolleyes:

She's going to regret those 15 minutes as long as she lives...and there's 525,600 minutes in one calendar year...man, that's a whole lot of regret ALV. Was it worth it?

Per Dr. Drew:

The defendant with Bobby Juarez

2mqvwpf.png

k21fev.png

Approx 15-17 years later in court today

esvina.png

Hmm interesting.. wonder if BJ, MM & DB all feel like they 'dodged' the proverbial (unfortunately literal) bullet with JA???

OMG! On DD, Jodi is wearing a superman costume, and has her hair in pigtails. Waaaaay before she ever heard of Travis Alexander! Juan needs this picture!

I'm all for Jodi getting the death penalty or life in prison but what is happening to Allyce Laviollette is disgusting. People really shouldn't try to reach out and touch someone through social media. She's not the first to testify on behalf of a presumed guilty sociopathic creepy defendant and she won't be the last. She appears to believe in her conclusions about Jodi and if shs is testifying bull crap to ass8st in the acquital of evil, then we should allow the universe to address her as it sees fit. The internet has made people rude and wicked under the guise of anonymity.

I am jumping off your post. IMO, as a professional and DV expert, she needed to do her due diligence before attaching her good name to this case. Others did apparently and chose not to validate JA and her claim of being battered/abused. I think the outrage stems from REAL abuse victims and the long fight that has been fought to have LE, clergy, medical professionals, lawyers etc. take them seriously. Money should not be the motivator here. ITA that slanderous statements should not exist, but maybe people are reacting to what they have seen and heard from this professional. JMHO

Good evening, Websluthers!! :seeya:

Things I learned from ALV's testimony

1. The husband I have been married too and thought was an amazing man is actually an abusive

2. When my husband, who I recently discovered is abusive, does anything to displease me I am justified to react however I like.

3. If I decide to lie about my husband, no matter how horrific or ridiculous the lie, that is not a reason to question my credibility

4. If I decide to start following hubby around, stalking him, threatening his female coworkers and friends, I am a concerned wife. If he disagrees with my behavior or shows any negative emotions about it what so ever he is once again being abusive

5. There is no need for anyone to speak to anyone but me if they want the details

So basically if you were born male , you are an abuser. If you are a female, feel free to act in whatever crazy manner you would like and ALV will be there to defend you

As a male, I have learned that I have shamelessly abused my wife (for almost 28 years). And, that I should be afraid to take a shower, go to sleep, or turn my back on her. She is perfectly justified in killing me. I was a bit panicked last night when I put away clean dishes and was one knife short... found it in the dishwasher... (She is sitting next to me almost falling out of her chair laughing at me.)

Seriously, if a young man weren't dead at JA's hand, this would be fodder for the late night comics. As it is, one has to laugh on occasion to keep from crying, and pray that justice will be done.

OMG the sex again on DD... Part of me wants to turn it off, part of me doesn't.

Bwahahaha - Dr Drew said he needed to go to Urban Dictionary to look up the meaning of "tossed salad."

I will never forget the day I had to ask my fellow websleuthers what that term meant. omg!

Great jury ?'s!!

The jury has to be very curious as to why Matt M. has not been called as a defense witness.

Can someone kindly explain to me why either one of the Hughes' are not going to testify as to their email with Travis (that LVM referred to again today)?!?

Photo of Judge Stephens pressing the white noise button... and also an excuse for me to test something

Attachments

• sizzlebutton.jpg
    sizzlebutton.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 78
I am jumping off your post. IMO, as a professional and DV expert, she needed to do her due diligence before attaching her good name to this case. Others did apparently and chose not to validate JA and her claim of being battered/abused. I think the outrage stems from REAL abuse victims and the long fight that has been fought to have LE, clergy, medical professionals, lawyers etc. take them seriously. Money should not be the motivator here. ITA that slanderous statements should not exist, but maybe people are reacting to what they have seen and heard from this professional. JMHO

ITA with all the above, great post.

Does anyone think that the DT is gonna be peee'd about Donovan on NG and the whole tweet thing? Do you think that they have lost all control and Jodi is running this circus?

Sorry if this has already been said... but she mentioned a son... yet no mention of his father.... hmmmm.... what do you suppose happened there??

He must not have said please?!?!?!?

To me, it seemed like she started getting a little look of confusion with the revelation of things she didn't know about Jodi. She looked very surprised about the hidden messages, and at times she explained she had no evidence of something but she seemed perplexed, like you said, like she was wondering what the jury knew that she was not told.

I agree! Like a deer in headlights.

I really get the impression that the DT did not give ALV all the information they could have, and they did so because they were getting desperate to get someone to come in as a DV expert to support their case. It backfired on them, as it should, but it was a flawed defence from the start and never had a chance to fly.

It's a lie like no other.

I agree they did not give her all the info. Even from the info she was given, minus Jodi's word, there is zero indication Travis ever did anything to Jodi other than become addicted to the lewd sex she was willing to offer. Even that was become less of effective toward the end. I have said it before, and I will say it again, They should have plead insanity or diminished capacity. I know AZ has tough laws concerning those pleas, but I think they had a better shot with that than this bologna they are trying to sell. Her odd behavior in court and on the stand would then play to their advantage.

What does that even mean? Even if the situation was sexual I am not sure I would construe that sentence as being sexual towards a minor.

I don't know either but corking on urban dictionary doesn't look good. I heard ALV say he said that but I never caught it til now. I don't think Travis was attracted to children but I don't know what the DT might cook up.

Does anyone think that the DT is gonna be peee'd about Donovan on NG and the whole tweet thing? Do you think that they have lost all control and Jodi is running this circus?

YES! They will be totally angry and yes, she's running the show. UP to and including stroking her attorney's hair today. (Via tweet from the courtroom.)

:floorlaugh:

Mark Eiglarsh: I make more of what she did to Travis than what she's writing here (ie, tweeting)... she killed someone she murdered someone so this to me is a pimple on the butt of what she's dealing with.

I just saw that and laughed so hard! I immediately came on here, hoping someone would post about it. I love that man.

Travis liked Spiderman.....Bobby liked Superman? Nope, Jodi like it! Slap her with this info, please Juan! Slap ALV with this tomorrow! Juan needs that picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ81