trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
to margarita or not to margarita that is the question... go now or wait till after the first hearing

Go now. Get enough for a couple of drinks. You never know what kind
of drinking day this trial will bring.

Then why does the Budget rental car agent remember a blonde-haired killer renting the car on June 2nd?

Maybe the defendant wore a wig. She is off the wall enough to do something like this so the agent would not be able to ID her, at least to her thinking.

After all she drove 90 miles to get a rental car. :jail:

NashBridges2 said:
He is going to be there at 11:00

Is that in 30 minutes? I'm a doofus when it comes to time zones lol
11 minutes to go. I can't tell you how many times I've typed arizona time now into Google :floorlaugh:

Yo!

Mass confusion here!

I thought court wasn't starting until later today? Is it starting earlier?

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 40s

Was just informed that the hearing is going to be in chambers. All attorneys are headed back there. Trial will resume at 1:30pm #JodiArias

---

Nooooooooooooo.

Now I'll have to do some work too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Really?
LOL....I got behind an older driver with their left turn signal stuck on blink mode.
Drats.
in a cadillac.
am i right?

Whoops, you guys saw me. I was going to speed up to 40 mph and then make a left but I forgot where I was going as I listened to Nurmi and Wilmott.

There are some cool caddillacs out there - ever hear of the CTS-V,
The CTS-V has mega horsepower and cool brake calibers.

AURGH!!!!!!
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Was just informed that the hearing is going to be in chambers. All attorneys are headed back there. Trial will resume at 1:30pm #JodiArias

I missed the Tesoro testimony. Didn't know about it until just now. Good stuff?

I wanted to mention that nurmi insulted the intelligence of the jury, when he was trying to. Sequester the jury.
He said something like it would be fantasy. Or dumb (not verbatim) to think that these jurors wouldn't go on the Internet in search of information or watch t.v

He made it sound ! Like they all had his sneaky suspicious mentality! And lacked common sense. I for one respect this jury and feel that they are taking their jobs seriously.

I could be mistaken, will have to check unless someone here knows, but I think the Jurors weren't present when he said that, so didn't hear

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 40s

---

Nooooooooooooo.

Now I'll have to do some work too!

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO :crying::crying::crying::crying::eek:verreaction::eek:verreaction::eek:verreaction::eek:verreaction::eek:verreaction::tantrum::tantrum:

REALLY?? Why tease us like that?

Most of us were prepared for 1:30...then we got excited! I am pretty sure I read that Valerie said it would be shown, right?

Why the court changing it's mind now?????????????????????????????

Ok, so can someone fill me in here.
What is this hearing about? Who is the defense trying to block testifying for rebuttal?

AURGH!!!!!!
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Reckon I have time now to fry up some chicken fried steak, mash potatos/gravy and snap beans for my darling husband...

he will be most happy to have a hot meal tonight instead of a cold sammich lol

see yall when court starts..

That guy just slays me.

When I started watching them my only vague quibble was with his accent. But one day he did a "FAQ" video, and read of question from someone who asked about it, to which he said "Don't ask stupid questions!".

So I Lol'd and decided to just ride with it.

Justice for travis

JA's natural hair color is what we see in court. So she was dying it blonde. She then colored it dark at some point during her trip to go to Mesa. She likely was not wearing a wig. We saw pics taken that day and her hair was her own (in braids). No witnesses testified to her wearing a wig, and all that were called to testify who saw her said what color her hair was at the time they saw her (car rental guy, Leslie in UT, Ryan in UT).

IMO the Defense questions with Deanna yesterday just reiterated what a liar JA is.
Her testimony was also a good reminder regarding what a short time JA actually dated him.
Who to believe? Clearly it's the person who new him for a LONG time and remained a close friend after they had stopped dating. JM was smart to bring Deanna in as a witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard