trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange about the hair color

ja testified she changed her hair color on March 20, 2008 before
she left Mesa.

She also said she stayed at TA's during her move for several days

Det. Flores told her the neighbors said they saw her (during interrogation July 15th/16th.

she reply's but my hair color was brown (meaning in June 2008.)

The car rental man said her hair was blonde.

The picture def presented was from an earlier time IMO. Brick wall, dog, same clothes in earlier pictures.

I hope the hair color witness gets in, it is confusing to me.

I hope this witness nails her with another lie.
Why didn't Juan just ask DB what color her hair was when she picked up the gas cans? Nurmi didn't ask either. I thought that was weird.

This Stinks
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

We were all told it would be an open hearing but that just changed. Sorry folks, you will have to wait until 1:30pm #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 40s

Was just informed that the hearing is going to be in chambers. All attorneys are headed back there. Trial will resume at 1:30pm #JodiArias

---

Nooooooooooooo.

Now I'll have to do some work too!

Well, one shocking thing in that tweet is that they're starting on time. A little early, actually. :what:

Go slow on the drinks, kids, you have about 2 1/2 hours before we get back to the trial, CLEAR HEADS!!!!!:floorlaugh:

I wonder what the "Let's continue to try unsuccessfully to bash Travis" DT will be color coordinating today.

After yesterday, the way the DT team went at Deanna...I just. That is not allowed in rape cases. All Nurmi had to ask was, "did you know anything about Travis's sexual relationship with Jodi?" no would have been the answer. Was it really necessary to tear, her of all people, apart to prove a point? No.

This Stinks

We were all told it would be an open hearing but that just changed. Sorry folks, you will have to wait until 1:30pm #JodiArias
DANG!! thanks for telling us.

the 'problem' with your theory is - Jodi is NOT a blond.

she has no access to hair color in jail.

her hair is naturally very dark brown

But once hair is lifted to bleach blond, in order to make it dark again color has to be redeposited. Once hair is lifted (bleached) the only way to get the color back is to grow it out or redeposit other color on top.

I am not a hairdresser, so hopefully the one that is might be able to technically explain it better...but this is layman's terms. LOL!!

I hate how we're kept in the dark most of the time. I don't even like Judge Perry but he always made announcements about schedules, hearings etc.

Why yes, Nash, yes I am. Are you too? Why do we live here?? Now, if I were an Einstein . . .

K, so am I. It's snowing here so I'm wondering if we're in the same city? B? Which would be cool, would be nice to have a fellow trial addict in town lol

I could be mistaken, will have to check unless someone here knows, but I think the Jurors weren't present when he said that, so didn't hear

Oh true I had forgot the jury wasn't in dern me:banghead:

BOO!

If she did color her hair in March then she could have taken the picture on the bed before June 4.
I just have a problem with those pictures!
Probably due to having no knowledge of cameras and
files and data etc.
I will just have to let it bug me because I am not
study them any further.

The poses.~
Just do not fit.

I am sure others have had their picture taken by a boyfriend
or husband. :blushing: ok long time ago... I admit that I have.
He was engaged in the photo taking. He was on the bed WITH me
as he took them. My hands were in some of the pictures as well.
He took them from "above"

We saw crotch shots and an awkward pose
of her laying on the side of the bed.
If Travis took them he wasn't into it that's for sure.

Why would she not lay in the middle of the bed?
With him at the end taking the photo?
I mean if you are gonna take pics get comfy...

There is something dishonest about those pictures
IMO

Probably TA's sense of regret for letting her sucker him into another escapade sinking in. I think the pics we see are post-sex, IMO, and he would likely be starting to regret his actions.

JMO

I missed the Tesoro testimony. Didn't know about it until just now. Good stuff?

It was good, in a pinpoint detail kind of way.
But you should watch it (the witness was .. impressive :) )

UPDATE!

We were all told it would be an open hearing but that just changed. Sorry folks, you will have to wait until 1:30pm

Dang it, gues I'll go back to werk!

Maybe the defendant wore a wig. She is off the wall enough to do something like this so the agent would not be able to ID her, at least to her thinking.

After all she drove 90 miles to get a rental car. :jail:

I also would like to add the pigtails into premed also. What better way to wear your hair if you will give someone a bloodbath. Moo

[video=youtube;pfxB5ut-KTs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfxB5ut-KTs[/video]

Everybody have a wonderful day. Justice for Travis!!

Well, guess I'll go make a "happy" salad to go with dinner tonight.

Happy salad= lots of goodies in it.

I don't want to get in trouble for posting this, but I absolutely must get it off of my chest. So I was at the courthouse and I was in the men's room. Someone else was in there, and although I couldn't see him, I could hear him just fine. Thunderous. If you know what I mean. Anyway, I'm washing my hands and a lawyer that all of you would recognize (not JM and not JW) came out of that stall.

TMI TMI TMI

:hills:

Originally Posted by rose222 View Post
Mikee Daniels has a new video up!!

His father told him "Crazy people make other people crazy" lol.

That is absolutely correct. One hangs around people, they start picking up those behaviors sometimes. Or the other hand, I bet the there are many people who learned from master manipulators how to manipulate (parents, friends or spouses) but don't do it because they know it is wrong...doesn't mean that cannot spot one.... Once they finally figured out they had been the victim of a master. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname