trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how we're kept in the dark most of the time. I don't even like Judge Perry but he always made announcements about schedules, hearings etc.

Just imagine how the poor jury feels. :eek:fftheair:

K, so am I. It's snowing here so I'm wondering if we're in the same city? B? Which would be cool, would be nice to have a fellow trial addict in town lol

Begins with a B and ends in an N? Wow! Talk about a small world! Glad to know that I'm not the only loon in town!!

I missed the Tesoro testimony. Didn't know about it until just now. Good stuff?
Yes - she stated unequivocally that all three purchases were for gas, and only minutes apart. The reason JA had to go inside to pay for one was because they have a fraud prevention that won't allow someone to use the same credit card three times in a row.

I am not knocking the time zone for this...but come on with the trial already....the time schedules on this do not match with common sense.

LOL....I got behind an older driver with their left turn signal stuck on blink mode.
Drats.
Oh dear, I betcha that was me, sorry. :blushing: I try not to drive anywhere since I started watching this trial. Ever since those pictures came in, I've been in permanent blink mode. :floorlaugh:
Now if I can just get my walker through this door I'll take an aisle seat please. One near the door. I haven't had to pee so much since that last time I was pregnant in 198_ . . . heh, heh, n e v e r m i n d you whipper-snappers. Let's just get things started. ;)

Morning friends, :wave: or afternoon (to us on est)
Just wanted to say that Nurmi bringing up TA's upbringing again just pizzed me off so bad. At least Deanna said there was also good memories. What makes me so mad is never once have we heard that Travis went to live with his grandmother at the very young age of 9. She provided him with a a very good life. My childhood was horrific. I was a step child and ...we will leave it at that, as this is not my story. However, I am not nor have ever been an abusive person. Quite the opposite in fact. And poor Jodi's so called abuse from her parents? PLEASE. Even most people who were "really abused" don't plan and then execute the killing of their ex boyfriends. She is a sociopath. Plain and simple.

I suppose its a good thing trial doesn't come on til later. My forgetful dork of a husband forgot to drop off the Electric bill so I'm sitting here in the dark , cold house waiting on the slow utility guy to come turn it back on! Ugh! I guess that old saying rings true 'if you want something done right , do it yourself!'

This is dumb but it bugged me that the picture on HLN of JA with her first boyfriend, think it was Bobby Juarez, she was wearing "pigtails". I think she testified that the first time she and TA had a sexual encounter she was uncomfortable because she'd just gotten a bikini wax.
She tried to use the stupid pigtails and waxing as proof that Travis was a pedophile. Those are both things she did before she ever had sex with him!

Caller "Grady" a 70 y/o man on HLN, just said referring to Travis' language toward JA "In opening statements they called JA a "dirty little secret" and well, that's how you talk to a "dirty little secret." :floorlaugh:
I loved that. Made me giggle out loud. :seeya:

I wonder what the "Let's continue to try unsuccessfully to bash Travis" DT will be color coordinating today.

After yesterday, the way the DT team went at Deanna...I just. That is not allowed in rape cases. All Nurmi had to ask was, "did you know anything about Travis's sexual relationship with Jodi?" no would have been the answer. Was it really necessary to tear, her of all people, apart to prove a point? No.

Nurmi used and disposed of Deanna like a piece of toilet paper. I wish the hearing was moved to chambers so JS could use Jodi-speak and tell Nurmi to "cut the crap".

Caller "Grady" a 70 y/o man on HLN, just said referring to Travis' language toward JA "In opening statements they called JA a "dirty little secret" and well, that's how you talk to a "dirty little secret." :floorlaugh:

No chit. That was way funny.

AURGH!!!!!!
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Was just informed that the hearing is going to be in chambers. All attorneys are headed back there. Trial will resume at 1:30pm #JodiArias

We came all this way and then told to go home til later!?:banghead:

Don't these peeps realize we have lives we need to attend to and they disrupted us unnecessarily this morning?

Why, I coulda' done something around the house, or virtually go to my bank, or, .............. well, nevermind, I may :eek:fftobed: till the jury gets in.

For Goodness Sake!
:moo:

fran

Most of the delays in this trial are due to the judge, her schedule, the court schedule, the fact that court days are relatively short, and that a court week in AZ is also short. While JA with her 2 migraine incidents and ALV's afternoon delay took their toll, it is up to the judge to keep things moving and moving at a faster pace. Starting a trial at 10:30am as a standard time, taking a 90 min lunch and then quitting at 4:30pm, and holding hearings when the jury is just sitting around is wasteful and that's due to the judge. She could order that all hearings take place after 4:30pm or before 9am. There is discretion. I blame the judge.

Maybe it's the norm to plod along like thisl in Arizona courts. I have never seen anything like it...part time 1st degree murder death penalty trial with multiple hiatuses...go figure.

This is dumb but it bugged me that the picture on HLN of JA with her first boyfriend, think it was Bobby Juarez, she was wearing "pigtails". I think she testified that the first time she and TA had a sexual encounter she was uncomfortable because she'd just gotten a bikini wax.
She tried to use the stupid pigtails and waxing as proof that Travis was a pedophile. Those are both things she did before she ever had sex with him!
My husband just got back from a business trip to Brazil, but when I asked if he had gotten a Brazilian, he didn't know what I was talking about. I HAD to show him - really - it was not possible to describe in words. lol

Begins with a B and ends in an N? Wow! Talk about a small world! Glad to know that I'm not the only loon in town!!

Very small world, love it. Haven't heard of anyone else here following this case, so it's nice to know that even up here in our small part of the world, I'm not the only one who just can't stop watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarrickuk