trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge Stephens sure likes to hide much of what's going on at this trial. I remember hearing several attorneys complaining about that early on. Nurmi sealed half of the evidence and every side bar, and the judge is doing the rest for him. I thought they had to have a really good reason to keep things from the public.

I missed the Tesoro testimony. Didn't know about it until just now. Good stuff?

The woman who testified made me feel like
MarshmallowFluff2.jpg

I was like :eek: I need to go to the gym!

Her testimony made it clear that JA still had three 5 gallon cans with
her in Utah.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 40s

Was just informed that the hearing is going to be in chambers. All attorneys are headed back there. Trial will resume at 1:30pm #JodiArias

---

Nooooooooooooo.

Now I'll have to do some work too!

Ohhhhh Noooooooooo!!
DT doesn't want all of us to know what is going on... they think the Jury pay's attention to all kinds of "social media" and news outlets.
Sheesh I wonder if it will sealed or if someone will be able to get it from the Freedom of Records Act.

I reckon I'll just have to drink my hot toddy and then go to bed.

WAT just reported that it is a closed hearing.

i don't want to get in trouble for posting this, but i absolutely must get it off of my chest. So i was at the courthouse and i was in the men's room. Someone else was in there, and although i couldn't see him, i could hear him just fine. Thunderous. If you know what i mean. Anyway, i'm washing my hands and a lawyer that all of you would recognize (not jm and not jw) came out of that stall.

WTFtmi !!!!!!!!

I wonder why they would not allow these people to testify. I don't understand when
the court says they are too prejudicial. How can someone be too prejudicial when she said she killed Travis.

I see prejudicial means harmful, injurious, detrimental, malign, or pernicious. But how can any of these witnesses be any of the above if that is what they saw, found or heard Jodi say.

Sorry I don't understand prejudicial in this sense.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 40s

Was just informed that the hearing is going to be in chambers. All attorneys are headed back there. Trial will resume at 1:30pm #JodiArias

This really blows. Too much secrecy if you ask me! :gavel:

How much y'all want to bet that an hour won't even be long enough. Why didn't they do this at 9:30?

:scream:

The jury will be there at 1:30, just to sit around and twiddle their thumbs.

:sigh:

someone correct of me if I am wrong
But Travis went in front of his Bishop to confess his was intimate with D
Then he again had to so for Jodi-right?

I missed the Tesoro testimony. Didn't know about it until just now. Good stuff?

Yeppers - good stuff. Ms. Arias bought gasoline for all three purchases totaling 25 gallons ot a tank full and three cans worth. Confirmed.

Back to work I go-, have a good afternoon folks.

Caller "Grady" a 70 y/o man on HLN, just said referring to Travis' language toward JA "In opening statements they called JA a "dirty little secret" and well, that's how you talk to a "dirty little secret." :floorlaugh:

For the record, I am super envious of you guys that can have coffee. I have to cut back due to the Crohn's. Have a few sips for me while we wait. I'll be watching the Draft with my boyfriend and my fat cats.

Well, guess I'll go make a "happy" salad to go with dinner tonight.

Happy salad= lots of goodies in it.

Is that your way of saying "tossed salad"?????

:floorlaugh: :blushing: :floorlaugh:

I think most of us will forever think of a tossed salad differently now! It used to be such an innocuous word! LMAO!

Wild About Trial
We were all told it would be an open hearing but that just changed. Sorry folks, you will have to wait until 1:30pm #JodiArias

So on HLN right now, the question has arisen:

Did Nurm* go to far with his questioning of Deann*?
Answer:

Does Rose Kennedy own a black dress?

:facepalm:

UPDATE!

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
We were all told it would be an open hearing but that just changed. Sorry folks, you will have to wait until 1:30pm

Bet we can thank the DT for the change. They probably whined.

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

We were all told it would be an open hearing but that just changed. Sorry folks, you will have to wait until 1:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member