Trial Discussion Thread #12 - 14.03.24, Day 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you notice that they were two different photos, both with hands one of which was not hers, and according to her, as she tried to explain but was cut by Roux, the one with her hand was taken in a different shoot on a different day. So could it be she was saying she wasn't there to the the first photo, because she wansn't there.

No, I just listened to it and heard none of that. He blew up the original picture for which she said she was not there and didn't know why the forensic people were holding back the curtain. It was the same picture - her hand was in it, despite her having said she was not there when the picture was taken.

I have missed the start of why people are agonizing over "rabbit" and "rabid" :)

I may well be on the wrong track, since I don't know what people are talking about... but that wont stop me :floorlaugh:

To "rabbit" is a common British expression... meaning talk.. usually incessantly... as in: "She rabbited on for hours" (meaning talked on and on)

"Rabid" is the adjective from "rabies" when used as descriptive of people it means raging, insane perhaps.

I'm sure I recall it was something about taking pics of rabbits, which if the case means the rabiting on we do over here would not work!

I really hope the we are done with people's private messages.

I HOPE the phone analysis includes some proper evidence in the form of call TIMES related to the night in question.

Not sure you got it yet.

If there are knowing lies in Oscar's statement, then the State needs to bring proof of such lies. So far they haven't IMO, and you're right that I'm not going to say his account is a lie until I have proof of that.

I said Mrs Stipp is lying because we have proof that she lied. That has nothing to do with Oscar's truthfulness or any other witness. I'm not favoring any witness over any other.

There is I think proof of one lie... OP pleaded not guilty to asking Darren to take the blame for the shot at Tasha's but there is a text message from OP that I don't see how it could not be explained, not even by Rouxs 1 or 2, except to show that he did ask Darren to take the rap.

Didn't you notice that they were two different photos, both with hands one of which was not hers, and according to her, as she tried to explain but was cut by Roux, the one with her hand was taken in a different shoot on a different day. So could it be she was saying she wasn't there to the the first photo, because she wansn't there.

She did state that the room was photographed on two different days. She was there on one of those days but not the other. She did get a little shaky here. Hard to say if it's because she misspoke, lied, was confused or just rattled by OW.

Nel countered with a photograph from outside that showed the curtain pulled back, and if you look closely you can see the table lamp that is right next to the bed. Now look at the pic from inside the bedroom with the curtain pulled back to understand where Mrs. Stipp's head would have been while lying in bed. It would pretty much be just in front of, or aligned with, the lamp. Even with the curtains pulled back at normal level with a tie, she would have seen the house. You can see a clear path through.

Attachments

• small balcony from outside.png
    small balcony from outside.png
    573.2 KB · Views: 14
  • bedroom with curtain held back.png
    bedroom with curtain held back.png
    276 KB · Views: 15
I'm sure I recall it was something about taking pics of rabbits, which if the case means the rabiting on we do over here would not work!

Perhaps she was referring to "bunny Boilers" obsessed women, maybe whom a man had flirted with or a one night stand. Usually obsessed with a man to the point of stalking, appearing at different venues to get photographs with him e.t.c. Also the type who could go as far as to threaten or rubbish a wife or a partner since they are in the position that the "bunny boiler" really craves to be.

She was not looking out the window when the shots were heard. She tried to kind of imply that she saw the lights at the same time as the shots, but she was not looking out the window until she heard screams and that's when she looked and saw the light on

Nope, agreed, she was not looking out of the window when she heard the first "shots", but she did look out the window "moments" later I believe when sitting on the side, first step up from the lying position, and look out the window and that is when she says she saw the lights.

I don't know that it really matters either way. It's just not good when you have a witness willing to say things that arent true just because that's what the police and prosecutors want you to say.

From how I recall it she took the blame all on own-some so could it perchance be that you are biased against the police... or maybe it's me that's biased against... I'll keep that private ; - )

A "not guilty" plea is never a lie. It is telling the state to prove the charge with evidence.

Well, you are probably right, come to think of it, but you surely must admit that it is purely a technicality, playing with words as the legal profession do.

BBM: But 3 messages on strangers' mobile phones with no context is not a comparison.

With OP we have been reading the context of his tantrums and controlling history for a year now. Remember the story of the suite mate at the olympics who requested a room change because OP was always on the phone yelling at someone? That is yet another tantrum, rage, anger, "I'll get my way" story.
We all know there are many.

I disagree. 3 messages out of more than 1000 exchanges between Reeva and OP on Whatsapp is a far better indicator of factual information than a a few media spun stories about a celebrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member