Trial Discussion Thread #14 - 14.03.28, Day 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
This delay cannot be good for Oscar's psyche....

oh well.. tough tomatoes, Oscar.

But May 16 is when this is supposed to be over! :scared:

And if I'm understanding this correctly, they were supposed to be off from the 4-11. So how can they resume on the 7th???

:waitasec:

They obviously changed the schedule without consulting us :pullhair:

With the feeble job done by the prosecution and now this week+ delay I am beginning to wonder if this is a fixed case.

Anyway...guess I will see you all on the 7th.

I assume they will come back on 4/7 and ask for a continuation until 5/16. Grrrrr....

That won't happen. The trial is due to end on May 16th. I'm sure they will do everything in their power to finish on time now, that is why they need to utilize the week off that they had originally scheduled.

With the feeble job done by the prosecution and now this week+ delay I am beginning to wonder if this is a fixed case.

I have to respectfully disagree on the feeble. They have actually introduced a lot of pieces that could potentially be strong, they just haven't been fully tied together yet.

My husband watched a BBC news interview this morning with someone legal in South Africa Who said that Nel had done a good job so far .
For those of you in South Africa would you agree with this statement ?
I didn't see it myself but no doubt it will be broadcast again .

The problem with trial during April, which is why I think it was originally supposed to end on 4th and resume in may is because we have a ton of long weekends, public holidays etc coming up. Some weeks in April are only 3 working days, holiday on 1st may and again on 7 th may for elections.

I have to respectfully disagree on the feeble. They have actually introduced a lot of pieces that could potentially be strong, they just haven't been fully tied together yet.

Thanks you have just answered a question that I asked without even
seeing it :)

That won't happen. The trial is due to end on May 16th. I'm sure they will do everything in their power to finish on time now, that is why they need to utilize the week off that they had originally scheduled.

But why do they need a week if someone is sick? Did I miss something (sorry, I'm terribly tired).

Thanks,

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members