Trial Discussion Thread #14 - 14.03.28, Day 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm confused on this. How does April 7th fit into their court schedule?

"The court in Guateng province said that the trial would continue until 4 April, then adjourn for one week before resuming until 16 May.

"All parties involved" had agreed to the dates, the court said."

April 7th? I can't even...

wahhhhhttttt! No way - I've been waiting days for this! I will be gobsmacked if OP's testimony is not televised. Why have a televised trial if you can't hear from the main witness.

Ughhhhhh!

Mel

DARNNNNNN....I'm going on a road trip with the kids to see my parents. We will be traveling on the 7th....GRRRRRRRR

Well, I bet Roux is happy about this - it give him another week to prepare his defense and talk to state witnesses.

Well, blow me down with a feather. What a palava! Disappointment doesn't even come close to how I feel now lol.

It was the judge's male assitant.

He is alleged to have tried to be scientific, and was screaming like a woman for some time to test OP's allibi.

Throat became inflamed, then got the flu. Very ill at least for a week, his Drs Dxed.

Sad. [J/k]

can someone refresh my memory.....why is there a week off?

:scared:

So I'm confused on this. How does April 7th fit into their court schedule?

"The court in Guateng province said that the trial would continue until 4 April, then adjourn for one week before resuming until 16 May.

"All parties involved" had agreed to the dates, the court said."

I assume they will come back on 4/7 and ask for a continuation until 5/16. Grrrrr....

wahhhhhttttt! No way - I've been waiting days for this! I will be gobsmacked if OP's testimony is not televised. Why have a televised trial if you can't hear from the main witness.

Ughhhhhh!

Mel
the trial cannot proceed today because the court would not be properly constituted.

Well at least us American peeps get to sleep again for a week :eek:fftobed:

Oh well, at least it will give me a chance to catch up with things on here then :tongue:

.. can I have another iced animal biscuit please :sothere:

I assume they will come back on 4/7 and ask for a continuation until 5/16. Grrrrr....

But May 16 is when this is supposed to be over! :scared:

And if I'm understanding this correctly, they were supposed to be off from the 4-11. So how can they resume on the 7th???

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member