Trial Discussion Thread #35 - 14.05.08 Day 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to Reeva's top will the holes through .
I had previously thought she was wearing it back to front ( and yes I know I am in the minority here which is fine ) but then dismissed that idea because I made the mistake of thinking the hole right through the top was a bullet hole and it would have been on the wrong side if she had it on back to front ,so accepted that the top must just have been ruched up
If it is not a bullet hole then maybe she could have had the top on back to front after all .
Mmmmm don't know what to make of this now .
The damage right through the top is interesting though, wonder how it got there.

I post on another forum talking about OP's trial as well & I tried several times on there to point this out to them but nobody was interested in even discussing it so I thought I'd try on here...it makes no sense whatsoever that a witness wakes upon hearing loud crying, states catagorically that all she heard that night was loud crying but her immediate thought was that a security guard had been shot.

She absolutely must surely have heard a bang or a shot or something prior to the crying.

I was amazed when Nel didn't pick up on what she had actually said, as imo it was one of those moments where a witness says something without realizing the significance of what they've actually given up with their testimony.

You make a very good point. Why would you associate loud crying with something you did not hear? So logic tells us she must have heard shots and she's contradicting herself.

Nel started his cross by getting the witness to say she followed the whole trial and she knows all the contentious issues. This means the witness herself testified that her testimony about that night can not be trusted.

But Nel can't have his cake and eat it too. So once he's established her memory is tainted by what she's heard, he can't very well ask her to testify about shots.

Morning peeps! Warren Levine in the last thread mentioned that some of the live streaming sites have a virus that looks like a java update icon. I was just mentioning to someone that my computer seems to want me to update java a LOT in the last 3 weeks by what appears to be a legitimate popup. What is the virus Warren? or anyone? that I could search it out as my AVG isn't catching anything.

TIA and sorry for the OT just that I have seen that Icon too, but didn't RECALL clicking it...but hey, late night viewing here.

Hi Everyone!

Looks like I just in time!

I wonder if Nel just didn't bother picking up on these points because he just regards it as evidence after the fact and has previously said he doesn't dispute much after the shooting ?
I am quite sure Nel will have picked up on it if we did ?

ITA. Nel is not interested in events after the shooting. jmo

Witness is Christina Lundgren? (Professor)

Today I've brought Mohn Streuselkuchen (poppy seed crumble cake) with me. I took the photo outside where the light's good and was mobbed by birds.

ETA: Lol, that looks upside down!

Tonight, I brought a cannabis-laced pumpkin moon-pie, but I eated it. It's my legal pain medication in the Free State of Washington. But now I want some of those crab legs om nom nom....:loveyou:

Anyone have a working feed?
Enca did for a second but not now. Same with channel4. At least on my end.

ETA: the feeds seem to be stuck on a still of mi lady walking up to the bench.

Morning from Wales.. Kids at school phone fully charged....

i cant get WILD or WHOOP to work...any good links? :panic:

She's an anaesthetist? Oh, and has a masters in biomedics? and health law, and much more.

Channel4.com came on showing everyone in court rising...but then it froze.

Went to Wild About but nothing at all there.

??????????

Is Trooper MIA this morning/afternoon/evening?

Can anyone tell me WHAT that cryptic type is along the bottom of the seal? It looks like when my cat walks across my keyboard srsly.

Channel4.com is on now

Anesthetist Christina Lundgren is on the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes