TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize we don’t have a witness list but I wonder who will be testifying tomorrow.
This trial reminds me of Lori’s. they re just all over the place. I can’t wait till they show autopsy photos, followed by CD and Lori dancing after their wedding in Hawaii.
And hopefully, prosecution will begin concentrating on Chad instead of Lori.
Yeah. Chad with that ukulele is difficult to erase from memory! (Move over, Tiny Tim!)

Last edited:
Don't think Chad had a huge social life outside of the PaP and AVOW wackadoos. Plus also his coworkers (during when this happened) seemed to consist of Tammy and Julie Rowe. That means less witnesses.

Both Chad and Lori only blabbed about this stuff to said wackadoos. And we're arguably smart to do so (even though Gibb turned to some extent). Only exception AFAIK is the neighbor(s) he told about Tammy dying soon.

When did he stop being a sexton?

I think after that weekend’s insight to CD I would have called LDS leadership & reported CD’s attempt to recruit me to gather the 144,000 & some of his other odd doctrine while having an affair with LVD & suggested someone check out what was going on in Rexburg. It would have been too late for the kids but might have spared TD’s life. So many times people could have intervened but didn’t when it came to CD or LVD. So very sad
His local leadership really dropped the ball. They should have acted when Heather contacted them instead of blaming her. Just crazy.
3 highlights for me today: (1) J P needs to be more careful/selective in his cross because Hart schooled him and in my opinion, JP's cross of Hart strengthened the state's case immeasurably. (2) Colby's conviction/statement that he believes LV was absolutely influenced by CD. Mike drop. And (3) although the testimony of DW is not exactly "electric", DW seems steady and so far, isn't being easily led by JP.

A good day overall for the state.
Thanks for this update! I missed the whole day being stuck in jury duty myself. Got released so tomorrow I'm back on the trial watching and getting little done at work!

Don't think Chad had a huge social life outside of the PaP and AVOW wackadoos. Plus also his coworkers (during when this happened) seemed to consist of Tammy and Julie Rowe. That means less witnesses.

Both Chad and Lori only blabbed about this stuff to said wackadoos. And we're arguably smart to do so (even though Gibb turned to some extent). Only exception AFAIK is the neighbor(s) he told about Tammy dying soon.

When did he stop being a sexton?

Here is information about Chad being a sexton .....

Not all is grave for a sexton​

Published: Oct 29, 2001, 10:51 a.m. MST

Chad Daybell wrote a book about strange and funny stories about being a sexton at the Springville Cemetery. (Stuart Johnson, Deseret News)
CR5K3V6MAZ6XKABIALLPZR5CLM.jpg

Chad Daybell wrote a book about strange and funny stories about being a sexton at the Springville Cemetery. (Stuart Johnson, Deseret News)
"Who Is Chad Daybell?" - Deseret News - pub. (ahead of itself? Note the date!?) 31 April 2024

So he's always been a dull, ugly blob until he met his "goddess" who transformed him.

She sure had some work to do...murdering her current husband and then murdering her own children then transforming that waste of flesh. May they both rot in hell.

He looks like a used car salesman, sitting at the defense table, with his open laptop in front of him...I wonder what he does all day, he doesn't seem to be typing. The laptop is like his "protective" shield barrier between him, and his reality.

Was former FBI Agent, Jonny Grusing a witness in Lori’s trial? Maybe Im getting my trials confused.
He was a witness at Gannon's trial, which was happening at the same time as LVD's trial last year. That might be where you're getting your wires crossed. He did that long interrogation of LS not long before Gannon's body was found.

MOO

His local leadership really dropped the ball. They should have acted when Heather contacted them instead of blaming her. Just crazy.

Thanks for this update! I missed the whole day being stuck in jury duty myself. Got released so tomorrow I'm back on the trial watching and getting little done at work!
Makes me wonder if his local leadership was involved and she didn’t know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiRi224