TRIAL Week One - Ross Harris 3 October 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christopher Boone :

Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 1h1 hour ago
State: #RossHarris told wife "even if I could bring him back I wouldn’t" bec. child looked so peaceful #HotCarDeath

While in jail night of #HotCarDeath, #RossHarris talks up college student, "What are ya'll in for?"

Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 48m48 minutes ago
State: Cooper died on "hottest day of the year" to that point" #RossHarris looked up weather the day before #HotCarDeath

Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 33m33 minutes ago
State's opening: #RossHarris led a "double life" viewed son as an "obstacle" #HotCarDeath

Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 27m27 minutes ago
State: #RossHarris claims to have forgotten son within .6 miles and a few minutes, defies common sense #HotCarDeath

Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 26m26 minutes ago
"I love my son and all, but we both need escapes," state wraps up opening statement quoting #RossHarris #HotCarDeath

So far I like this judge. I like judges that move trials along and don't suffer nonsense. We've all seen examples of the latter so I won't name names!

I would love to hear thoughts on the prosecution's opening statement. If half of the things mentioned in the statement are introduced into evidence, JRH will not be found innocent. I felt myself getting so angry over the manner of Cooper's death. Justice for Cooper.

I've been dealing with urgent real world stuff and missed the State's opening, but will catch up on it later. The tidbits tweeted and posted though, don't make it seem the state offered new info.(?)

The audio has been so bad most of us missed most of it. The prosecutor looked very comfortable and competent presenting what I couldn't hear though hahaha

Tip: I have an Apple TV and can mirror the live trial to my big screen, and then turn up the volume on tv. It's perfect, just like watching court tv. If you don't have one, add it to your Xmas list. :)

Christopher Boone :

State: #RossHarris told wife "even if I could bring him back I wouldn’t" bec. child looked so peaceful #HotCarDeath

While in jail night of #HotCarDeath, #RossHarris talks up college student, "What are ya'll in for?"

Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 48m48 minutes ago
State: Cooper died on "hottest day of the year" to that point" #RossHarris looked up weather the day before #HotCarDeath

Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 33m33 minutes ago
State's opening: #RossHarris led a "double life" viewed son as an "obstacle" #HotCarDeath

Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 27m27 minutes ago
State: #RossHarris claims to have forgotten son within .6 miles and a few minutes, defies common sense #HotCarDeath

Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 26m26 minutes ago
"I love my son and all, but we both need escapes," state wraps up opening statement quoting #RossHarris #HotCarDeath
To me, one of the oddest behaviors JRH displayed , was chatting up the other inmates on the very day of coopers death. Wouldn't you be rocking back and forth, holding your head in disbelief and weeping, screaming no, no. It just makes no sense.

So JH says he has a wife and a kid and nothing to show for it. Nothing to show for it? Really? How about the fact that he had a beautiful son and a patient wife that loved him? Apparently that is nothing compared to the attention of underage girls.

Regarding the statement about having a conscience:

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/07/03/justin-ross-harris-cooper-toddler-hot-car-death-live-blog

:notgood:

"No conscience" doesn't mean squat, IMO, other than an expression of his contempt for honoring his marriage vows. No reason to believe it has anything to do with how he felt about Cooper.

His opening was long, really not much posted here imo Besides, if someone is waiting for the 'facts' of the case then they really want to wait for the evidence anyway.

I am very curious to see any footage of his trip to the police station where prosecutor described him "chatting up" the female officer who drove him there

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

His opening was long, really not much posted here imo Besides, if someone is waiting for the 'facts' of the case then they really want to wait for the evidence anyway.

Yep. But it sounds like the State is still pinning a great deal on what still sounds like subjective and two edged evidence, especially of intent and motive (yes, I know the state doesn't have to prove motive).

Yep. But it sounds like the State is still pinning a great deal on what still sounds like subjective and two edged evidence, especially of intent and motive (yes, I know the state doesn't have to prove motive).

Agreed. Although it is reasonable to believe he had intent, the defense will be showing it is also reasonable to believe he didn't. Hard to prove intent in this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They appear to finally be working on the sound (rolling my eyes here,lol) maybe it will start soon.

I guess Georgia doesn't do the seal up thing? Lots of chit chat going on about mikes and displays and what not...

I switched to "lawnewz" and they have Beth Harris speaking

Sorry didn't get the link- it's on my surface and I'm on my iPhone- I just googled and it was the first hit LOL

What time is it there so I can work out the time difference here in the UK it's almost 8pm. Tia.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

3:20pm Texas. 9:20pm London, UK

UK is 6 hours ahead

I reposted in later post...UK is 5 hours ahead of Georgia. Sorry

Enlarged photo of intersection up and ready to go..

They're on EST and it's going on 430. What time is court over for the day?

Joining you all for my first proper trial since James Holmes. It took me that long to recover. Hoping for justice for baby Cooper.

Has anyone noticed if Leann is there and where she is sitting?

What time is it there so I can work out the time difference here in the UK it's almost 8pm. Tia.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Okay,,,trial in Georgia, USA current time about 4:30 pm. London, UK current time about 9:30 pm

Time difference, UK ahead by 5 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member