Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020 #2 *suspect commits suicide*

Does anyone know how long it generally takes to get a toxicology report? I wonder why the final autopsy results are taking so long & why LE have been so mum? They literally haven’t said anything in weeks as far as I can tell.
My daughter's fiance unexpectedly passed away 2 months ago and we were told toxicology report could be 3-6 months with back up and covid issues.
Not sure about state of Texas, but that is just in my state.

I think it is enough that they make it known they are available to speak to LE if that is what LE wishes. I would recommend no one EVER walk into a police department and into an interrogation room to “help” the police. If they need to, they can set up a convenient time to discus at one’s home.
The point being made is, I believe, that live podcasts are not the way to contact the police and it's highly unlikely they would ever listen to them.
That's a phone call.
I'd also be observing their requests to go silent.
I'd imagine LE would see these antics as 'baiting'... a few teenagers attempting to smash LE silence with unprovable allegations and zero evidence.

"He called Alexis his "everything" and said they shared a Thanksgiving meal together Thursday morning. He said the loss of his life partner has left him destroyed."

In response to: "For those who doubt that the veracity of the couple being in the process of divorce. I'd hazard that they were at least past the honeymoon phase given that they didn't spend Thanksgiving together."

Just because someone says what TS said, does not mean he couldn't be responsible for her death. Killers say a lot of untrue things. Non-killers too for that matter. And the police are for darn sure not going to stop investigating someone just because they said something like that. They use actual evidence, not someone's comments. Can you see the police saying "Well, Jim, he said she was his everything... let's cross him off the list and look elsewhere."

All MOO.

Just because someone says what TS said, does not mean he couldn't be responsible for her death. Killers say a lot of untrue things. Non-killers too for that matter. And the police are for darn sure not going to stop investigating someone just because they said something like that. They use actual evidence, not someone's comments. Can you see the police saying "Well, Jim, he said she was his everything... let's cross him off the list and look elsewhere."

All MOO.
She was responding to someone who said they didn't spend Thanksgiving together.

I think it is enough that they make it known they are available to speak to LE if that is what LE wishes. I would recommend no one EVER walk into a police department and into an interrogation room to “help” the police. If they need to, they can set up a convenient time to discus at one’s home.
Honestly, if LE wants to talk to someone, they make contact with that person. They don’t care how gracious someone feels about it. They’re then met with willingness, or not. They don’t look on social media to see if people in someone’s circle are expressing willingness to talk.

People with potentially relevant information about a deceased friend’s death investigation relay it to LE and don’t need to triangulate with the public.

Wouldn't part of the process be talking about it? Obviously not the legal part of the process, but I'd consider it step 1 before you take the legal route.
Not sure. Many, many people discuss divorce, and never go through with it. If i say I am so mad i could kill someone, I am not yet in "the process of murder" unless I make actual steps.

Not sure. Many, many people discuss divorce, and never go through with it. If i say I am so mad i could kill someone, I am not yet in "the process of murder" unless I make actual steps.
I think that's an apples and oranges comparison, murder is a crime and divorce is legal, meaning society accepts it and in doing so, it becomes part of the culture so thinking about it or talking about it is an step in and of itself towards it, it can stay there or be followed through but murder is only seen, frowned upon, condemned, punished if there are actions taken towards the killing or if it's actually done.

All that to say that talking about divorce is a step towards it and can get the ball rolling sorta speak as in one of the spouses thinking "hell no" and ending up killing the other, we've seen that time and time again.

Feel like I didn't make any sense

If one of my friends was “scared for her life” and ended up dead on the side of the road and I thought I knew who did it...I’d also be scared for my life with that person still free. No way would I be talking publicly about anything I knew or suspected and risk becoming the next target. Actually I’d never talk to the media, but especially not in a situation like this.

Unfortunately, alot of people want their 15 minutes of fame and don't care what effect their blabbing could have on the investigation or even their own safety. To each their own I guess. JMO

For those who doubt that the veracity of the couple being in the process of divorce. I'd hazard that they were at least past the honeymoon phase given that they didn't spend Thanksgiving together.
I wonder if he worked that day, or the day prior; many of us have spent our holidays “working” or simply need a rest day if other family want to go to visit friends...
(I worked as a registered nurse almost every holiday when I was young... Frequently on my days off I was just totally exhausted!)
He might have had his own family, or friends he wanted to visit... Or enjoyed watching sports and resting...
He might not enjoy hanging with her friends and just told her to go alone, and he would be with her later when she returned...
Unless I had proof of a problem, I would not read too much into her going to visit her friends alone!

Last edited:
I will make the decision for my wife’s final arrangements (God forbid) and not her parents. Period.
If I was just married for a short period of time and he was from out of state; I would allow his family to bury her in their own state, or creamate and split the ashes...
Everyone reacts to horrific circumstances, and grief differently, perhaps he was in such an extreme emotional state, and/or lacked financial resources, that he could not deal with the circumstances and let her parents bury her if they requested to do this... MOO

Last edited:
The whole "process of divorce" is questionable. If they were living in the same home and had not filed papers, they were NOT in the process of a divorce.

I'm more or less at the point of ignoring just about anything her friends have said.
If LE makes a statement that they were in the process of a divorce, then I'll believe it.
Otherwise? Nope.

Divorce?

In process of divorce? May or may not be a subject of discussion between the partners. Some ppl say - I had no idea the thought of divorce ever crossed partner's mind; I got served papers out of the blue.
Some ppl saying ^ this are telling the truth; while others, who have discussed extensively, feign surprise about it.
Afaik, no info here about divorce petitions actually filed.

Talk of divorce? May discuss for days, weeks, months before initiating the legal process. May or may not follow thru.

Threat of divorce? On part of either ARS or TS? Or both?
--- You've called me a [blank] for the last time; we're done.
--- If you spend another dime on [hobby, bar tab, rec. drugs, what-ev], it's over.
--- You flirted w [name] again at the party after I told you I won't stand for it anymore.
Time to pack your bags and go. I'm calling a lawyer.
Could be either one saying ^ this. Could be insincere or sarcastic. Or genuine tipping point in marriage.

Another thing I wonder about: Are ARS's friends accurately repeating her comments about divorce? Or embellishing their versions of her comments for their MSM interviews or on their own soc media?

All above still in question, imo, my2cts.

Wouldn't part of the process be talking about it? Obviously not the legal part of the process, but I'd consider it step 1 before you take the legal route.
Talking about it to your spouse? Okay, I can see that as possibly being part of the process. (Although I know several couples who’ve discussed divorce but never separated or filed.)

Talking about it to your friends? That could be venting. Or it could be coming up with an exit strategy. In this case, we really don’t know, do we? The divorce information came from the friend(s), is that correct? JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back