Found Deceased TX - Alfonso Hernandez, 28, (dec), Weltzin Garcia, 26, car empty, Grand Prairie/Dallas, 5 Feb 2019

When you say getting ready to find her, do you mean her body? Or both of theirs? Or alive somewhere possibly near where her phone had pinged? I have an incredibly bad feeling about this.

I’m so sorry, I should’ve been clearer. I keep hanging on to the thread of hope that they will find her alive. I have a bad feeling as well, but I’m holding on to that thread, stubbornly. jmo

Judge Agrees Missing Couple’s Children Should Stay With Family

Atziry said the children should stay with her and her husband, and the judge agreed.

“The judge agreed that the kids should be with us. She’s going to expedite the process. So hopefully we can have the kids back end of next week,” she said. “They need their mom. I’m not going to be a substitute for those kids. I think it’s best for the kids to be with us.”

The car found and the goodbye message from him is what really makes this case a murder suicide to me. I am absolutely hating these stories of men taking their baby’s mothers away from them, out of some petty ego/pride/ownership . You do that and you just seem to prove you never had love for anyone. Makes my stomach churn.
It’s CRAZY to me however that neither one has been found. Maybe he killed her, hid her, drove the car to dump it and walked away on foot? I hate to say it but I think my gut is telling me he did something bad to her on day 1.

The car found and the goodbye message from him is what really makes this case a murder suicide to me. I am absolutely hating these stories of men taking their baby’s mothers away from them, out of some petty ego/pride/ownership ********. You do that and you just seem to prove you never had love for anyone. Makes my stomach churn.
It’s CRAZY to me however that neither one has been found. Maybe he killed her, hid her, drove the car to dump it and walked away on foot? I hate to say it but I think my gut is telling me he did something bad to her on day 1.

I’d thought murder/suicide, too. I keep this tiny flicker of hope that he’s taken her somewhere in a 2nd vehicle and ditched the first to throw the cops off. I have zero proof of that, though. Just me, fervently hoping this can still have a safe ending. jmo

I also don’t live far from white rock lake. If he’s running and has a warrant, would he be able to hop on one of the buses to Mexico? The station isn’t far from here. I’m hoping she’s okay.. her poor babies!

I was looking around yesterday since we've had some hot days and it would be very easy to hide/be hidden around here. I didn't take video but if you go to Yelp, TripAdvisor or YouTube, you can see just how isolated and dense it can be...if he just stepped 5 feet off the trail, no one walking or running past would see him.
Google search White Rock creek body found and you'll see what I mean :(

Anyone local to the area, Smash Da Topic(on facebook) is out at White Rock Lake, dive teams and multiple boats out on the lake, tons of first responders. The call out to the area was for a deceased person, and now a huge response.

Update: Rescue boat flipped over, seems like everyone fine. Also homicide detectives now on scene and Smash was asked to move further back.

Update 2: Coroner van now on scene

Last edited:
This breaking news is so sad as I was hoping that perhaps this couple would be found alive. IMO finding his body means she is no longer with us also. I hope that finding him will allow LE to identify his cause of death and possibly lead to finding her. Very sad case. Moo

This doesn't bode well for his girlfriend, either. But I'm jumping between conclusions as I try to make sense of it all. Two young people. At least one dead. By what means? For what reason? Because he was too selfish to let a young woman move on? Because he was affected by demons which he couldn't tame? Why was he in the water? Did he drown himself? How? It seems that there are some details that will hold value for a lot of people close to these two. I hope they can find comfort in each other, and I hope they get the answers they surely need.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back