TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A thought occurred when I read your comment. If BL was in fact in Bronte this would make sense why LL rented a hotel room in Bronte THE very same night BL went missing!

Stella, I totally agree with this. And I think K and A helped get him there as soon as the deputy left the truck. Then BL made it to Fort Worth and LL and family followed. LL has gotten herself so deep in this hole now and frankly she does not have the sense to dig herself out now. Didn't K move too?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stella, I totally agree with this. And I think K and A helped get him there as soon as the deputy left the truck. Then BL made it to Fort Worth and LL and family followed. LL has gotten herself so deep in this hole now and frankly she does not have the sense to dig herself out now. Didn't K move too?

He moved too. I'm not sure which one moved first. I think there is a lot that doesn't meet the eye. If I were a betting woman, I would bet that people will start talking about what they know. ;)

From the hearsay, I believe Kyle has moved back as well.

From a past post, on the subject of PIs, I just wanted to throw out there that here in Texas, private investigators have to be licensed by the state in order to operate. They have to pass an exam, and have to have a license number. The licensing information can be verified by the state and is available to the public. Anyone who is a private investigator will be immediately forthcoming with their license info....

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. ;) *

Correct, it's been that way for many years. I assumed that PI's have to be licensed in most other states as well, maybe not. I have a cousin who was a police officer for quite a few years in Dallas, and applied for a PI license after he retired from the PD. He said the exam was pretty tough, but he did pass it and got his license. Probably retired by now, since he is in his 70's.

Lol... Actually, I think psychic sleuth is the real genius here! I can hardly wait for her insights and tech puppy posted those maps earlier and I could hear bells going off.

In my opinion, that would make better sense why LL would rent a hotel room only 37 minutes away. Of course, I didn't post my remaining theory of what happened after that, but if all of us go with the fact that BL could have made it to Bronte, that could change a lot of theories.

But again, why would LL waste $875 on a helicopter without at least one trained rescue personnel?

Genius? :floorlaugh:

But thanks for the vote of confidence! :)

All I know about ping's that's been discussed is the original ping was said to be 4 1/4 (I've seen 4.5 too) miles away from the truck near the river. I've read that the new ping is 3 miles from the truck and outside the search area's. I have no idea which direction.

And from looking at techpuppy's map and doing the math I think it's almost impossible for B to have gotten 3 miles from the truck on foot in the amount of time given (by 1:18 am). Add to that his "condition" and the terrain and I think it's really impossible. I wish we had a general direction for the new ping. I understand why the exact location has not been broadcast. Could you imagine the crazies who would converge on this persons property?

MM, if you're able to answer this AS A REPORTER/NOT SOMEONE REPRESENTING LE, do you know if Deputy Neal saw and talked to this friend that was with K and A? Can you tell us if it was male or female, if you know?

If B is on the run and LL is aware/involved I can see no reason for her doing what she's doing. Common sense tells me that she would not want his face and name all over the news and across the country. I just can't go along with that theory. I'm not ruling it out completely but it would make no sense to me. MOO

I'm not convinced however that K and A might not be involved in something like this. How far might K go to keep his brother out of jail/prison? And once the lie started, there would be no going back IMO. I had originally thought that OUT OF CONCERN for B, K came forward to LE and WILLINGLY told them that he was communication with B that night while Dep Neal was there. But now that we know he only told LE this AFTER they saw it on B's phone bill and confronted him, well I have concerns.

I saw a post in the FB's that LL moved to the Ft Worth area mid Sept. So about a month after B went missing. I can't say that I blame her if the majority of her income was lost and she had no way to feed the kids and pay utilities bills. The kids come first IMO and she did what she had to do. For me personally this is not a big red flag.

A thought occurred when I read your comment. If BL was in fact in Bronte this would make sense why LL rented a hotel room in Bronte THE very same night BL went missing!

She rented the motel room the same night he went missing? I'm confused. I thought she was at home sleeping, hence the missing calls from B? Are we sure of the date she rented that motel room?

She rented the motel room the same night he went missing? I'm confused. I thought she was at home sleeping, hence the missing calls from B? Are we sure of the date she rented that motel room?

He left their house in the late night hours of Thursday night. His last communication was in the wee hours of Friday morning. I believe she rented the hotel room Fri and Sat nights.

Big questions for me are, what did K and A do from 1:18 am to 7 am when K was seen getting gas at the Stripes in Bronte?

Is there any proof whatsoever that coworkers came out and helped them search for B in these hours?

How do we know the friend that was with them was not B? I'm assuming Deputy Neal saw this friend up close and could confirm it wasn't?

What ever happened to the friend that B supposedly called saying he was being chased from Walmart? Is that purely rumor? His cell phone records would show this call if it happened.

Did B have time to stop at Walmart? If so, what was he doing there?

Genius? :floorlaugh:

But thanks for the vote of confidence! :)

All I know about ping's that's been discussed is the original ping was said to be 4 1/4 (I've seen 4.5 too) miles away from the truck near the river. I've read that the new ping is 3 miles from the truck and outside the search area's. I have no idea which direction.

And from looking at techpuppy's map and doing the math I think it's almost impossible for B to have gotten 3 miles from the truck on foot in the amount of time given (by 1:18 am). Add to that his "condition" and the terrain and I think it's really impossible. I wish we had a general direction for the new ping. I understand why the exact location has not been broadcast. Could you imagine the crazies who would converge on this persons property?

MM, if you're able to answer this AS A REPORTER/NOT SOMEONE REPRESENTING LE, do you know if Deputy Neal saw and talked to this friend that was with K and A? Can you tell us if it was male or female, if you know?

If B is on the run and LL is aware/involved I can see no reason for her doing what she's doing. Common sense tells me that she would not want his face and name all over the news and across the country. I just can't go along with that theory. I'm not ruling it out completely but it would make no sense to me. MOO

I'm not convinced however that K and A might not be involved in something like this. How far might K go to keep his brother out of jail/prison? And once the lie started, there would be no going back IMO. I had originally thought that OUT OF CONCERN for B, K came forward to LE and WILLINGLY told them that he was communication with B that night while Dep Neal was there. But now that we know he only told LE this AFTER they saw it on B's phone bill and confronted him, well I have concerns.

I saw a post in the FB's that LL moved to the Ft Worth area mid Sept. So about a month after B went missing. I can't say that I blame her if the majority of her income was lost and she had no way to feed the kids and pay utilities bills. The kids come first IMO and she did what she had to do. For me personally this is not a big red flag.

Bbm, this is what I struggle with because I can see both sides. Maybe one would act that way to try to throw people off? IMO.

Bbm, this is what I struggle with because I can see both sides. Maybe one would act that way to try to throw people off? IMO.

For me, that's a far stretch. I think the risk would far outweigh the desire to throw people off. Until recently, most people wouldn't even know B if they chatted with him at the grocery store or hired him to mow their lawn. It would have been much easier for him to live under the radar/on the run until now that there is more publicity. I saw LL's tears in an interview and IMO (unprofessional but with pretty good intuition) those are real and genuine. I do believe that she believes B is out there deceased.

I think when people are untruthful, we tend to believe everything they say is untruthful and rightfully so. But we have to remember that some stuff may be untruthful and some may be truthful. It doesn't have to be all or nothing.

Again, just MOO. I understand people's thinking that she is somehow involved with a possible 'on the run' theory. I have yet to see how what she is doing would be beneficial or make any sense.

I want to clarify a statement I made regarding filing head of household on ones tax return. I've seen comments such as "now LL is being accused of tax fraud". If that was in response to MY posts about the subject I want to make it clear that I said IF SHE FILED HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD it would be tax fraud. I never said she did, because I have never seen her tax returns. I was merely stating that someone who is COMMON LAW MARRIED is not eligible for HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD filing status and IF one did file that way it would be tax fraud. I even posted the tax laws regarding this.

My entire point was that someone cannot have it both ways. One cannot claim to be common law married then file head of household on their taxes. They either are common law married or they are not.

This is absolutely not directed at anyone here actively participating in this thread.

Oh Mrs g I thought that too. Sometimes people want others to think a certain way about the, part of manipulating the situation. I will still be 50-50 until I see LL correct mis-information and eliminate the the drama . Answer the questions that can lead to Brandon being found. The longer time goes on , more and more people are not going to trust what is being said and it will be harder and harder to generate interest in BL's case. Just :moo:

I want to clarify a statement I made regarding filing head of household on ones tax return. I've seen comments such as "now LL is being accused of tax fraud". If that was in response to MY posts about the subject I want to make it clear that I said IF SHE FILED HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD it would be tax fraud. I never said she did, because I have never seen her tax returns. I was merely stating that someone who is COMMON LAW MARRIED is not eligible for HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD filing status and IF one did file that way it would be tax fraud. I even posted the tax laws regarding this.

My entire point was that someone cannot have it both ways. One cannot claim to be common law married then file head of household on their taxes. They either are common law married or they are not.

This is absolutely not directed at anyone here actively participating in this thread.

I take it one of the herd took what you said out of context. Not surprised one bit. Reading comprehension is not one of their skills obviously . :drumroll:

I take it one of the herd took what you said out of context. Not surprised one bit. Reading comprehension is not one of their skills obviously . :drumroll:

Precisely!

If they are going to read here and report what they read they need to comprehend what they read correctly and report it as it was written and intended. :facepalm:

Precisely!

If they are going to read here and report what they read they need to comprehend what they read correctly and report it as it was written and intended. :facepalm:

Totally agree. I also in :moo: that it is also the way to drive the herd to a frantic frenzy. And they know it does, which is the whole purpose. Which does not make sense to me if they want help, yet they create a mass outcry and nothing gets accomplished.:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard