TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's funny sometimes. Because we all know what happens when we assume what someone is saying does to them and the people and the ones that spread it.

Totally agree. I also in :moo: that it is also the way to drive the herd to a frantic frenzy. And they know it does, which is the whole purpose. Which does not make sense to me if they want help, yet they create a mass outcry and nothing gets accomplished.:facepalm:

That pretty much sums up what is happening IMO. It's like them saying the new ping area was never searched. According to the Observer it was searched on Jan 28th I believe.

They are saying landowners are not allowing a search and everything I've read said that landowners have been not only allowing searches but have helped with them. ALLOWING LL and her army to search is very different IMO and if landowners won't allow that I can't say that I blame them.

And as far as LE not allowing a legitimate SAR group to come search I say show me the proof. I'm not buying that one without some proof.

So if they want to sling words and make accusations I sure hope they have their facts straight. I've seen the mob mentality come out in lots of MP cases and IMO there are those out there that like to pretend to be helpful but thrive on the drama and finger pointing. I guess it makes them feel important or something.

None of this is helping to find B from what I can see.

That is why I try really hard to stick to the facts as much as possible. We can speculate about this possibility or that, but in the end I want facts. Since I know that LL has been less than honest I am leery about treating what she says as fact. There is a whole lot of gossip and lies being spread and this is helping find Brandon how?

Totally agree. I also in :moo: that it is also the way to drive the herd to a frantic frenzy. And they know it does, which is the whole purpose. Which does not make sense to me if they want help, yet they create a mass outcry and nothing gets accomplished.:facepalm:

Which in turn makes me think about throwing people off… Had to throw that out there. MOO.

That pretty much sums up what is happening IMO. It's like them saying the new ping area was never searched. According to the Observer it was searched on Jan 28th I believe.

They are saying landowners are not allowing a search and everything I've read said that landowners have been not only allowing searches but have helped with them. ALLOWING LL and her army to search is very different IMO and if landowners won't allow that I can't say that I blame them.

And as far as LE not allowing a legitimate SAR group to come search I say show me the proof. I'm not buying that one without some proof.

So if they want to sling words and make accusations I sure hope they have their facts straight. I've seen the mob mentality come out in lots of MP cases and IMO there are those out there that like to pretend to be helpful but thrive on the drama and finger pointing. I guess it makes them feel important or something.

None of this is helping to find B from what I can see.

Exactly. And if we ask any questions, well its none of our business. Yes, it is. because BL is a missing person and to find him the questions have to be asked and whether people like it or not. A missing person/victim is everyone's business unless they left on their own and do not want to be found. In that case all they have to do is let LE know and everything stops. All the drama does is prevent the MP from being found. If they need attention that bad then they have some a serious condition that requires therapy.

That is why I try really hard to stick to the facts as much as possible. We can speculate about this possibility or that, but in the end I want facts. Since I know that LL has been less than honest I am leery about treating what she says as fact. There is a whole lot of gossip and lies being spread and this is helping find Brandon how?

I'm with you on that, I am very leery. When MM came and explained things they made sense.

I do not understand, even when explaining why answering and clearing up the misconceptions, it is met with such a hard refusal and animosity that is just unreal. If their goal is to not have him found, all one has to do is look at how long things have been derailed and how even in news stories they refuse to correct the wrong information. It confuses me and makes no sense. The goal, THE only goal is too find Brandon !

Have we ever gotten the new timeline CC promised last week?

I'm just asking because I was reading an old post from BP form September and she commented that the dispatcher told LL that BL made TWO 911 calls that night/morning.

I know we were to disregard the PI's timelines and it was rumor, but if there were two calls made by BL, then there are two different times that BL called and again that could change a lot of theories.

Here on the timeline dated 8/10/13. Misty the dispatcher says there were TWO calls MADE by BL.

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindbrandonlawson/posts/148087428733673

Have we ever gotten the new timeline CC promised last week?

I'm just asking because I was reading an old post from BP form September and she commented that the dispatcher told LL that BL made TWO 911 calls that night/morning.

I know we were to disregard the PI's timelines and it was rumor, but if there were two calls made by BL, then there are two different times that BL. Called and again that could change a lot of theories.

Here on the timeline dated 8/10/13. Misty the dispatcher says there were TWO calls MADE by BL.

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindbrandonlawson/posts/148087428733673

Still waiting on CC for the new corrected timeline.

Exactly. And if we ask any questions, well its none of our business. Yes, it is. because BL is a missing person and to find him the questions have to be asked and whether people like it or not. A missing person/victim is everyone's business unless they left on their own and do not want to be found. In that case all they have to do is let LE know and everything stops. All the drama does is prevent the MP from being found. If they need attention that bad then they have some a serious condition that requires therapy.

bbm
I think most MPs could do this, but maybe not those who have a tea and crumpets appt with the law. LE might still want to keep their reservation. (why am I talking like this? Now I want a cup of chamomile. :floorlaugh:)

bbm
I think most MPs could do this, but maybe not those who have a tea and crumpets appt with the law. LE might still want to keep their reservation. (why am I talking like this? Now I want a cup of chamomile. :floorlaugh:)

Well, it is lunchtime :) Yum, I have a crumpet recipe I have been wanting to make, you bring the tea and I shall bring the crumpets:floorlaugh:

BTW techpuppy I just wanted to thank you again for your maps. It's very helpful!

Busy reading/copying/pasting from here? :floorlaugh: I would think putting out a corrected timeline might be a little more important but hey that's just my thinking.

Well that was my thing also. I do t think she has no intention of helping find Brandon, she wants to see if she can start drama and stir that pot. IMO

She did real good showing MMs words on Brandon's blog what she left out was what MMs was responding too. You gonna show it, show both sides. Jmo

There's a pretty good chance some form of tax cheating went on. If BL was the primary breadwinner in the family, he's the one that has to file head of household. You can't be head of household unless you provide over 50% of the cost of the household. But instead the one with lower income claims the status and the children therefore maximizing the tax refund. So even beyond the tax status vs. common law marriage there are tax issues. Do I know they did this? No, but it's a very common reason people don't marry when one has low income and children.

As for reasons BL may have left? There's the warrant. But if his and LL's relationship was at the end he can also avoid child support if he works under the table. I doubt he left, but I sure see a lot of behaviors similar to the Nicholas Francisco case.

I want to clarify a statement I made regarding filing head of household on ones tax return. I've seen comments such as "now LL is being accused of tax fraud". If that was in response to MY posts about the subject I want to make it clear that I said IF SHE FILED HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD it would be tax fraud. I never said she did, because I have never seen her tax returns. I was merely stating that someone who is COMMON LAW MARRIED is not eligible for HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD filing status and IF one did file that way it would be tax fraud. I even posted the tax laws regarding this.

My entire point was that someone cannot have it both ways. One cannot claim to be common law married then file head of household on their taxes. They either are common law married or they are not.

This is absolutely not directed at anyone here actively participating in this thread.

When they were referring to LL being accused of tax fraud, I don't believe it was towards you. Some questions were asked on one of the pages asking if the LL had to claim the donations she received on her taxes. Which ruffled the panties of "the group". The page simply asked a question, I don't believe there was ever any mention of tax fraud by the page, it was "the group" & the other page that used those words & made it out like it had been implied as accusing LL of it.

Did you see it in the comments? Let me know.

Keep in mind it is considered rumor and we have no idea in which county THIS sheriff was from.

More importantly, I'm surprised the comment wasn't deleted considering its on CC's comment.

That's the point I was trying to get across, because this could certainly breed speculation and isn't good for the main cause of finding BL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member