GUILTY TX - Breonna Loftin, 4, tortured, beaten to death, Kountze, 17 Aug 2011 *arrests*

Does anyone know what happened to the mother, Amanda? I see that a trial was set for July 2 but cannot find anything else after April 2018.

The last article I was able to find: Prosecutors not seeking death for Kountze woman accused of killing daughter

The State of Texas vs. Amanda Guidry
Trial Status as of June 6, 2019

I asked the Hardin County District Clerk's Office about this.
They said that the July 2, 2018, trial was rescheduled.
A pre-trial conference is scheduled for this month, June 2019.
The trial is expected to occur in the first couple of weeks of July 2019.

When I saw Breonna's name I saw her face as well. I remember her well. Her crown. Her caps. Her big brown eyes. Her proud dad. Yes, I remember her well... (there are several other pictures in the thread.)

breonna.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: d4j
Does anyone know what happened to the mother, Amanda? I see that a trial was set for July 2 but cannot find anything else after April 2018.

The last article I was able to find: Prosecutors not seeking death for Kountze woman accused of killing daughter

Trial Status as of June 6, 2019

I asked the Hardin County District Clerk's Office about this.
They said that the July 2, 2018, trial was rescheduled.
A pre-trial conference is scheduled for this month, June 2019.
The trial is expected to occur in the first couple of weeks of July 2019.

Jason Wade Delacerda's capital-murder conviction and death sentence were upheld on appeal to the 356th District Court, Hardin County, on June 30, 2021.

The opinion includes a completely heart-breaking summary of the horrors that sweet little Breonna endured in her final days.

sources:
https://casetext.com/case/delacerda-v-state-3
or
https://archive.is/9XOWC

Trial Status as of 2021-08-23 Mon-1315 CDT

I again spoke with the prompt and courteous Hardin County District Clerk's Office.
There is no date scheduled for this trial at this time.
(The July 2019 trial apparently did not happen.)
Also, things are backed-up due to covid.

I asked if they could suggest people involved in the case,
such as defense attorneys, that I might talk with and was advised that they cannot do that.

The trial for a Kountze mother charged in connection with the 2011 death of her 4-year-old daughter is expected to begin Tuesday.

Amanda Guidry is charged with capital murder in connection with the death of her daughter Breonna Loftin. Loftin died on August 17, 2011 at Christus St. Elizabeth in Beaumont, according to findagrave.com.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back