Found Safe TX - Brianna Morgan Gilbert, 22, went missing during shift break, Amarillo, 30 Mar 2021

Ok here are photos I took today. I had to go by myself and didn’t get as much as I wanted. I don’t know if it’s because I know this was the last place Brianna was seen at or what but the hair stood straight on the back of my neck.

there’s photos of the parking lot, what the train yard looks like, the a& w place (closed) video of where Brianna walked.

I’m going to away from my computer for awhile but I’ll answer questions when I get back.

Dropbox - Brianna - Simplify your life

Thank you Jellybean!

It looks like the trailers she walked toward are unattended. Hopefully those have been checked out if the cameras lost sight of her at that point.

If Brianna were possibly breaking up with her, or moving on from her and losing her paycheck.... ***'s make people a lot of money these days.
In some of the screen shots of the texts, you can see that Brianna says "okay my love" well before 8pm,
before SM says "I love you so muuuuccch"
doesn't mean they hadn't been fighting a lot, but it shows me that they were not broken up when she went to work, JMO!

I've been following this since yesterday and a few things stand out to me.

1. in the texts from the SO, while Brianna is supposed to be at work, she says she's worried because she hasn't heard from her in 3 hours. Without knowing what she actually does at work, it just seems a little weird the SO would worry because she hadn't heard from her. Unless of course they normally text throughout Brianna's shifts while she's at work? That would be weird too.

2. the narrative the SO is relaying to the media about their relationship, and the description Brianna's sister here is giving, don't appear to line up. At all.

3. the video is excellent - and no, that's not a poncho, that's a Baja hoodie. Big difference.

4. She didn't look to be in a hurry at all, and as if she knew exactly where she was going. A person who doesn't own a car or drive, walks into a parking lot then vanishes? I'm guessing she met with someone and left in their car.

jmo

IMO your point no. 4 is spot on; why doesn't someone who drives walk into a parking lot - to get into another vehicle of course.

The thing is did Brianna voluntarily get into a vehicle and disappear or was she forced in and abducted? I would like to think voluntarily but the fact she hasn't contacted her mom or sister by now is extremely worrying.

In some of the screen shots of the texts, you can see that Brianna says "okay my love" well before 8pm,
before SM says "I love you so muuuuccch"
doesn't mean they hadn't been fighting a lot, but it shows me that they were not broken up when she went to work, JMO!

I've not seen the screen shots, except what SO has posted.

Would SO necessarily know how/where Brianna spends her work breaks? Does she ever visit her during those?
Yes, she said that she goes to the parking lot on breaks ONLY when her girlfriend is there, and she wasn't there that night. I think its a really weird statement that feels jealous or controlling.
a lack of asking for help in searching is really bothering me. Sympathy, not action. selfish and not a good sign, but I can't see how things fit.
MOO

I agree about the lack of searching. It seems like they should be going around to the surrounding area handing out flyers, searching places where she might have been hidden, and asking people to check the trunks of unused cars and things. I count at least three auto body/repair shops with vehicles sitting around, and several buildings that seem to be currently empty.

Yes, she said that she goes to the parking lot on breaks ONLY when her girlfriend is there, and she wasn't there that night. I think its a really weird statement that feels jealous or controlling.
a lack of asking for help in searching is really bothering me. Sympathy, not action. selfish and not a good sign, but I can't see how things fit.
MOO
There's definitely a lot of narcissistic traits! Dysfunction and immaturity could be her "normal."
MOO

Brainstorming, just tossing out an idea.

Could someone she met in the parking lot have threatened and scared B so that she is now in hiding - maybe even living on the streets rather than face whatever scare someone might have put into her? Someone perhaps who wanted her gone? Or someone who was owed money and scared her with a "pay or else!" threat. Maybe she is not contacting family because she thinks she is protecting them??

Again, just tossing ideas on the table.

jmo

Last edited:
Interesting thought. The motive could be money - through crowd funding sites, etc.
This did cross my mind, but if this was the original plan I feel it would have only taken a couple days to start the gimme site for "PI, searches" etc. which doesn't seem to be taking place.. (yet)

Also, it *seems* Brianna is too kind and considerate to put all the people she cares about through so much on top of stealing money from other generous folks.

moo

How much was the fine for the property theft charge last year? Had it been paid? Would she risk losing her 12-month probation and going to jail? I feel like there may be a connection to the crime/sentence and her disappearance.
MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cellophane
Back