Found Safe TX - Brianna Morgan Gilbert, 22, went missing during shift break, Amarillo, 30 Mar 2021

Kind of interesting SO hasn't posted anything since she was found.
Don't expect anymore posts, the page is gone.
C818B017-6D8C-4026-9D33-21EE43584055.jpeg
So glad she was and SOOOO hope she did leave on her own.
I think the sheriff’s statement means no crime was committed. JMO
She’s entitled to her privacy now as there’s no law against adults choosing to disappear.
The Randall County Sheriff’s Office says they are unable to release details about the reason for her disappearance.
Missing Amarillo woman found safe and unharmed

Whew! So happy to hear the good news! Thank you, @Taylorbgilbert, for being here. To Brianna - you do YOU!!!

t4526.gif

I will say- that SM did in fact post, maybe 2-3 hours after we found out, thanking everyone tons for their efforts and support in all caps. It definitely surprised me! I thought we’d just see the page go down immediately.

but dang. What a good day.

SAFE AND UNHARMED - Three wonderful words we don't often see on a missing person's thread!

So pleased for Brianna that she's ok and for her family as well.

Also a huge pat on the back for the Randall County official who located Brianna and well done to the person who passed the tip on.

Congratulations all round!

Group dance! It's Celebration Time.

Thanks @Inthedetails,

I am going to keep this Kool clip in case I need to do some spontaneous dancing!

This beautiful spring weather has caused some dancing - that's for sure!
Not in front of the neighbors though because... well that's another story for another time :):):)

Wow! Just Flippin freaking awesome!

Agreed, Bri you are loved, cared for. Praying you can find that in yourself. Anyone who cares for you is Blessed, and YOU deserve the best!

Stand tall, Ma. Keep your head up. Get any help you need, and live life for all us old heads. Go get 'em! I don't know YOU, but kinda do and you got this!

Philly would be glad to have you. Resources out the wazoo. Da*n we are all thrilled you are safe! Big hugs!

I think BG would fit in nicely in the Philly/southern NJ area! Plenty of same-sex parents in the suburbs, too. @Taylorbgilbert I’d be happy to share resources if she’s looking for a move!

Just like to say I follow many threads here and I'm so happy I won't need to follow this one any more because it has a very happy ending. We don't get enough of those here unfortunately. Hopefully Breanna now has a very happy future surrounded by people who truly love her.

Oh my! I have been looking for updates in this case, no wonder I missed it because our thread had been moved for the best reason possible! I was really hoping and praying that she had left on her own. Whatever the reasons, whatever the circumstances, even if they're bad, everything can be worked out ... she's alive. All else pales in comparison.

Wishing her the best in life and much happiness to live the life she wants, whatever that is!

Thanks @Inthedetails,

I am going to keep this Kool clip in case I need to do some spontaneous dancing!

This beautiful spring weather has caused some dancing - that's for sure!
Not in front of the neighbors though because... well that's another story for another time :):):)

Oh em gee. Thank you for re-posting. I needed that jam today!!! I am literally the worst dancer on earth, but who cares! "Celebrate, good times, Come on!" It's just so excellent. :p:cool::D

So thankful Briana made it home. Love a happy ending.

Woke up last night and this case was somehow in my head after months and months since I last followed it. Somehow, I think the big news missed me. So I got online to see if there had been a resolution. I'm so happy to hear that she was okay. I read about some many beautiful people who are taken from this world. It warms my heart to get a little reminder that sometimes they come home.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back