TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing: Talk of Caleb Harris

I'll self report in case this is not ok to post.
Snipped from the Social Media rules (the rest are linked below this post!):

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Approved group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for..." (usually a page run by family)
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

• Posts by an owner or admin of the above public social media pages may be linked, copied, quoted, or paraphrased. This refers primarily to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, announcements by law enforcement, the admin of an approved group support page (usually a page run by family)
  • NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be linked, quoted, copied or referenced. They are considered rumor. Just don't mention them.
  • Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...": If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.
Little hint here - to link to the post instead of the group, click on the date (or the however many hours ago) of the post and you'll end up on a page just for that post. Copy the link and post it here. Otherwise you just end up on the group wondering which post.

Going back to the oddness about authorities specifically looking for a belt & tie...here's what I'm thinking. He was last seen in a button up shirt and teal pants. Perhaps eyewitnesses, or video/photo from earlier in the evening showed him in that outfit with a belt & tie clearly visible. He was last seen at home without them on, so they must be missing from his apartment.

CCPD officers, along with Texas Search and Rescue (TEXSAR) and communitywide volunteers, expanded their search to the south and east portions of North Padre Island last week to include the areas behind The Cottages at Corpus Christi apartments, Harris' residence, such as the Oso Bay Wetlands Preserve.

I do understand that, but am curious, would you ever use it for snacks from a convenience store?

If I am the detective, or family, I am begging friends and acquaintances to tell the hard truths. Tell them the good, bad, the ugly. Was Caleb struggling with anything? Was he dabbling in anything? Did he feel isolated, or left out? Did he use dating apps of any kind? Did he tend to smoke or drink outside or with a neighbor? Could that be why he wanted snacks?

Linking his socials.

My son doordashes snacks from 7-11 all the time!

A good timeline is shared here. I’m trying not to copy it all. Selected parts below.

●Around 2 a.m., Harris's roommate reported last seeing him preparing his fishing reels for a planned fishing trip before going to bed on the couch for the night.

●At either 2:20 a.m. or 3:20 a.m., an Uber Eats pickup was made from a Stripes Store on Flour Bluff Drive, indicating Harris ordered two lunchables and a Red Bull. The timestamp on the pickup from Stripes is noted as 3:20 a.m., but there could be a one-hour discrepancy.

●At 2:44 a.m., Harris sent another Snapchat, this time featuring a dog in a parking lot.

●Shortly after, at 2:58 a.m., Harris returned to the apartment with the dog after a walk.

A good timeline is shared here. I’m trying not to copy it all. Selected parts below.

●Around 2 a.m., Harris's roommate reported last seeing him preparing his fishing reels for a planned fishing trip before going to bed on the couch for the night.

●At either 2:20 a.m. or 3:20 a.m., an Uber Eats pickup was made from a Stripes Store on Flour Bluff Drive, indicating Harris ordered two lunchables and a Red Bull. The timestamp on the pickup from Stripes is noted as 3:20 a.m., but there could be a one-hour discrepancy.

●At 2:44 a.m., Harris sent another Snapchat, this time featuring a dog in a parking lot.

●Shortly after, at 2:58 a.m., Harris returned to the apartment with the dog after a walk.
Have you seen anywhere of his fishing reels were found at home or in his car?
if they are missing he could of decided he wanted to fish right that second

Have you seen anywhere of his fishing reels were found at home or in his car?
if they are missing he could of decided he wanted to fish right that second
I like that thought. Didn't he send a pic IIRC to his dad about some lures for an upcoming fishing trip. It seems something that both he and his dad were interested/involved in. Worth a shot to look for those.

Bradley Brooks, who seems very similar to Caleb, went missing right there on an evening fishing trip 4 years ago. Hasn't been found.

His truck was later found at the end of a dirt road, abandoned.

The cases seem possibly related.

Thank you, dig. I don't have FB.

MAR 11, 2024
Search intensifies for missing Texas college student Caleb Harris (beaumontenterprise.com)
Harris let the dog back in the apartment and left his keys and belongings except for his phone and vanished early Monday morning on March 4.

Though there are no dives scheduled for this week, police officers are on call to assist with continuing search and rescue efforts.

The past week has been filled with questions and worry for the Harris family. The father, Randy Harris, said he’s thankful for the support that he’s been receiving and is hopeful his son will return home soon.

“I can’t imagine or even begin to tell you how many people around the world are praying," Harris said. "I just want to tell people to keep on the lookout, keep posting, keep praying. If he hears anything, I want him to know that he’s loved and that he’s not in trouble. Nobody is after him. Just come home. God’s going to lead him home.”

1710244402855.png

*eta:
Caleb's dad Randy Harris says "He kind of vanished. There's no evidence of wrongdoing, but there's no evidence at all. And so it's a matter of looking at every inch, everything we could possibly think of. It is a mystery. We just need t find Caleb. He's out there and we know he's out there. It's just finding out where he is and what happened."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member