Found Deceased TX - Carey Parker, 23, Quinlan, 17 Mar 1991 *found in 2021*

Stan,

My sister used my father's address as her permanent mailing address. Before she went missing she and I went to Terrell to have our DL's renewed together. I am guessing that was somewhere before Feb. 21, 1991, because that's my birthday and my DL had to be renewed prior to that date. Since she used my fathers address her car registration was also mailed to his address as well. These were items that came to my father's house as they became due because she used his address.

Thank you, because it sounded before like someone had taken the papers out of the car and mailed them. So really, it's of no significance.

Did you look at this unidentified person, found in Louisiana in 1994?
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/889

Bumping. This young woman needs justice. I live in the DFW area and my husband grew up in Quinlan, so I am very familiar with the area. Patricia, If there is anything I can do, even if it is just a person to talk to, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Patricia... just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and Carey and hoping for answers. Sending lots of love and peace your way.

STANDREID Has good comment referring to car posible being in a accident that is not yet discovered. as it is thought that there has not been any activity on the vin number of her 1980 blueish gray Buick Skylark Sedan.

They scenerio as a whole really points out the weaknesses in the system.

Points of interest being
1. That she worked late shift in a rural area

2. She at the time having conflicts with boyfriend

3. She was good looking young gale

Factors:

1. No activity found from Carey

2. No car activity found

3. She did not collect paycheck

4. Family has received threats pertaining to pursuing her disappearance

Conflict

1. The Police went to the Attorney General saying they didn't want to release her vin/plate number because it would interfere in a criminal investigation.
Conflict of interest as they claim there is no evidence of a crime

Blind side

There is a huge difference between good samaritan, and criminal intent, factors of life styles unfortunately seem to have a bearing on the matters of importance. Values have seem to played a role, as tracking her activity after work is not identified. factors of car breaking down or crashing. Abduction has been high profile factor for many years with very little disposition, there is definitely unturned stones in this investigation. Clear Precise Understanding is like saying if your late for dinner you merely be lumps in teh carpet you were swept under.

It is hard to say what happened with Carey on March 17, 1991 the night she left work and disappeared.

The point is that the investigation has claimed to with hold evidence and clues to what went on with Carey on March 17, 1991 the night she left work and disappeared due it being a criminal investigation how ever they wont treat it as crime as there is no evidence supporting a crime. Which to me is like lying to the face, covering up what went on with Carey on March 17, 1991 the night she left work and disappeared. are they protecting someone because of Carey's difficulties.

Understand the difference between good samaritan and criminal

In AA we admit we were powerless to drugs and alcohol, in real life you are forever condoned for the fail !

My thinking is she may have accidently wound up in Lake Tawakoni, there are quite a few places you could drive off the road and into the water, especially after dark. Or perhaps she and her car were put in the lake on purpose? I lived near the Tawakoni/Waco Bay area back in the mid-80's; we wanted to raise our children in a safe country environment. What a joke, it was crawling with drug dealers and low lifes. It was so bad, we took a loss on our property and moved back to Dallas. We were out that way a few years ago and it was worse than ever.

North Texas has been in a severe drought for several years, the Eastern half has not been as bad but even Lake Tawakoni has been very low. Duck cove is practically dry and the White Point causeway has been rebuilt at least once that I can remember. If she left the road at duck cove she would have been found, if on the causeway its possible she would have been found during construction. I think the likelihood of her leaving the road into one of the gravel pits is high, primarily since they are so close to the roadway and they tend to be more constant level than the lake. That said most of those pits are deep but generally clear, one is a scuba park now. If you could get permission to search the pits from the landowners it might be possible to find a diver at the park that would be willing to do a search for you.

"Officials, family continue search for woman"

http://www.heraldbanner.com/news/officials-family-continue-search-for-woman/article_90dbbd18-64db-11e5-a8d0-9fdc8f1f7695.html

The family of Carey Mae Parker is still searching for answers, more than two decades after she went missing.

“This missing persons case has been the most challenging because it was 19 years since Ms. Parker was last seen and when she was reported missing to the Sheriff’s Office,” Meeks said. “This amount of time means locating an actual known location to potentially locating missing evidence is hindered. Possible witnesses are either deceased or have moved out of the area.”

Found this article with Brian Parker (Carey's son) talking about his mother's disappearance. It was published in The Quinlan-Tawakoni Times a few days ago. You need a subscription to read the whole thing though so only a few lines are available. Hoping someone can fill in the rest.

Son turns confusion to clarity, reclaims shattered pieces of his life

http://quinlan-tawakoninews.com/articles/2015/10/09/son-turns-confusion-clarity-reclaims-shattered-pieces-his-life

Young man haunted by mother Carey Mae Parker’s disappearance from Quinlan almost 25 years ago turns his life around.

Brian Shawntane Parker was 5 years old, getting ready to celebrate his sixth birthday, when his mother walked out the door and disappeared from his life. Confusion and a shattered life resulted.

Carey Parker's disappearance is sad. After reading some articles about missing persons being found in vehicles in lakes many years later, I went to Google Earth Maps and looked through all archived images of Lake Tawakoni, even in drought years. The lake is huge, but I saw nothing indicate the presence of a car. Of course, the quality of the images is limited.

Well there are very few people with the name Songer on Facebook and all seem to be related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This young woman's case went cold, before she ever had a chance to be found. That is unacceptable to all caring human beings. I would hope.

Is there a way to try and start this back up, like it is a new case for everyone to work their magic?

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/show/18209

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindCareyParker/

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/parker_carey.html

Attachments

• parker_carey.jpg
    parker_carey.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 165
  • parker_carey2.jpg
    parker_carey2.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 163
  • parker_carey3.jpg
    parker_carey3.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 160
  • parker_carey4.jpg
    parker_carey4.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 160
  • parker_carey5.jpg
    parker_carey5.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 33
This young woman's case went cold, before she ever had a chance to be found. That is unacceptable to all caring human beings. I would hope.

Is there a way to try and start this back up, like it is a new case for everyone to work their magic?

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/show/18209

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindCareyParker/

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/parker_carey.html
I agree! I cannot fathom why the family was essentially "written off" by HCSO and as a citizen of that county, I would like to see this case publicised and solved!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Bumping for carey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone in any LEA stated that they will look into this young woman's case? If yes, do we have any valid contact information? And would it require the family calling, or could anyone make the call?

If no, then our LEAs have dropped the ball on this young woman's rights. She is one of our citizens that they have sworn to protect. Sadly, so many seem to be only interested in collecting their paychecks! I don't mean to offend, it's just what I am a witness to in so many cases. Carey, Michael Chambers, and countless others.

Why is this allowed to happen? Most importantly, how do we change this, to make our laws pertain to EVERYONE?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back