GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #11 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the secrecy all stems from drug use/habits why else all the weirdness.
also maybe the boy or boys brought the extras for the party and thats why they turned up later.

I haven't left, just had a busy day. Getting caught up.

Agreed. We just had the mothers friend posting on here & she said she thinks some of us will be surprised when all the detail come out & that this is bigger than we think. I believe the PD & family have a pretty good idea of what happened, but they obviously can't give out any information.

Sent everything today to get that all taken care of. I will do all I can to help.

Yeah.....we need JMOM back here & I hope she has been verified too.

So many questions we have....

There were several highways covered not just one.

My guess is that he had other things to deliver in that area and placed the fliers to make it appear the fliers were his primary reason for going there,

Her Father has keys to her car, not sure if it is an extra set or not. He currently has Christina's vehicle.

When exactly did they find Christina's car in the parking garage? I know it must have been 4 days later...at least...but did it take even longer to locate the car after she was reported to be missing? Who found her car? Did anyone else have a key to her car?

Her Father has keys to her car, not sure if it is an extra set or not. He currently has Christina's vehicle.

We need specific information regarding the keys. The keys Christina mentioned in her last text are the ones we want information about.

You want to know if the car key and house key were on separate key rings? If so, that has not been released I don't believe, but I will check. I am waiting to complete my verification, so I will not answer anything accept what I have seen with my own eyes or know to be fact that will not compromise Christina's safety or the investigation. I really am here to help. I know everyone has spent a lot of time and energy on this and it is appreciated.

We need specific information regarding the keys. The keys Christina mentioned in her last text are the ones we want information about.

You want to know if the car key and house key were on separate key rings? If so, that has not been released I don't believe, but I will check. I am waiting to complete my verification, so I will not answer anything accept what I have seen with my own eyes or know to be fact that will not compromise Christina's safety or the investigation. I really am here to help. I know everyone has spent a lot of time and energy on this and it is appreciated.

JMO -
Ask The BF he is the ONE that shared his life with her for the past year .... kinda doubt her parents would actually know.. as far as the car and extra set ...Ask the BF ...since they shared home,dog,business and bills & bed together as well as pass-codes to everything ..kinda doubt she would withhold him from having a set of keys to her car and vise verse for his car.

I am not sure how the answers to many of the questions posted here would help find Christina...LE and/or family members probably have had answers to most of them for weeks or longer, and she is not found. Jmo

I am not sure how the answers to many of the questions posted here would help find Christina...LE and/or family members probably have had answers to most of them for weeks or longer, and she is not found. Jmo

I think it is just to verify facts and information that have either been speculated or reported different on more than 1 occasion ... IMO

Not sure if her having a house key and a car key on same ring or not will really help us #findchristina or not? We are really just looking for someone to provide the one thing that will tie all of it together. Any detail left out of anyone's account of the evening and early morning could be what helps locate her. I think that is what the family is asking everyone for. It may be a small detail such as this key question that may help? Who knows.

JMO -
Ask The BF he is the ONE that shared his life with her for the past year .... kinda doubt her parents would actually know.. as far as the car and extra set ...Ask the BF ...since they shared home,dog,business and bills & bed together as well as pass-codes to everything ..kinda doubt she would withhold him from having a set of keys to her car and vise verse for his car.

I think we should be able to know exactly when her car was found and who found it. Also the keys are another loose thread to tie up. If her dad has the only set then Christina's keys were found somewhere. Why aren't those valid questions to ask for here? They do give us more facts surrounding the car (or raise more questions).

In my opinion they would be very helpful. For one example, if her keys were indeed on one ring then when she said she couldn't find her key to the house she also would have been missing her car key. If that were the case and she was planning to still go to her home in Fort Worth then she would have definitely arranged for a ride home. That's a HUGE piece of information, I think.

Her car was found where she parked it, in the parking garage at The Shops. To clarify, her Dad has a set of keys. I do not know if they were an extra set or not.

I think we should be able to know exactly when her car was found and who found it. Also the keys are another loose thread to tie up. If her dad has the only set then Christina's keys were found somewhere. Why aren't those valid questions to ask for here? They do give us more facts surrounding the car (or raise more questions).

I wonder if CM had become close in recent months to a co-worker friend and boss and perhaps confided in them about the goings on at home and such???
It would be great to get that side of the story as well...

Nothing has been released I don't think about her work friends/boss. I am not sure on that subject at all.

I wonder if CM had become close in recent months to a co-worker friend and boss and perhaps confided in them about the goings on at home and such???
It would be great to get that side of the story as well...

Nothing has been released I don't think about her work friends/boss. I am not sure on that subject at all.

Yes the last thing released by msm was that at her work they were no longer willing to speak about anything that happened at work that Friday.

I haven't spoken to anyone about that subject at all. Interesting... I hadn't heard that. Was that early on or recently? It may be at the request of LE.

Yes the last thing released by msm was that at her work they were no longer willing to speak about anything that happened at work that Friday.

Her car was found where she parked it, in the parking garage at The Shops. To clarify, her Dad has a set of keys. I do not know if they were an extra set or not.
How do they know exactly where she parked the car...was someone with her or did her friends see her? The keys are of interest since she stated she could not find the house key and many believe it should have been on the ring with her car keys. The keys are also important because they stated she never made it to her car so where did they find her keys if there is only one set?

I think her dad probably kept a spare set of keys to the car, but we don't know it to be a fact.

I simply have not been able to track down anyone stating the exact date they found her car and I am curious. I would also like to know who found it so I don't have to wonder anymore. I figure someone probably mentioned it and I just can't find it in reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackparsley