GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is always hope.....I agree that he is the only one that knows what happened, just need that one piece of info that will give LE the leverage to put the pressure on him. So, we all will keep on hashing this over and over, maybe we will get lucky and hit on something that will give them another idea or avenue to look at. In the meantime, continued prayers for Christina, her family and friends. "When things are looking down, try looking up." (from an inspirational picture hanging in my grandmothers den.)

2010 Camaro SS specs (per Edmunds) on the wheels/tires:

Wheels - 20-by-8.0 inches front -- 20-by-9.0 inches rear
Front tires - Pirelli P245/45ZR20 103Y
Rear tires - Pirelli P275/40ZR20 106Y

This is original equipment. Since I understand EA's was purchased used this summer, the wheels may not be the original.

Just thinking, if EA was supplying RX, where was he getting it and from whom? Could he possibly have owed someone money and they were waiting on him in the parking garage? A little gentle persuasion applied to his body as a warning of things to come if he didn't pay. Could explain his injuries and the ones to his car. They could have taken CM and are holding her until he comes up with the money. He may not be talking because he is afraid for his life and doesn't care about her (which shows what a coward he is). I have an "organization" in mind, but I will keep that to myself.....Just another scenario....or maybe I watch too many crime shows on TV. Just brainstorming other things that could have happened..Praying for Christina.

Interesting & possible, but I just don't see where the "bite mark" fits.. and no facial wounds JMO

Thanks for that.

If he didn't know there were cameras and then was shown the shot of him with her, (then admitted walking with her into the garage) ...if he had harmed her there or gotten in a car with her there, he wouldn't know if that too had been captured on camera as well. (imo)

Keep in mind it was a minute (maybe close to two but not over if the timing from the warrant and garage camera are correct) from when they were last seen on video walking into the garage to when his car is seen driving past Henry's (the bar). Not a ton of time. My best guess is he was giving her a ride somewhere (maybe to her parents in Allen? maybe to Fort Worth?) and whatever happened occurred sometime after leaving the garage. IMO

Keep in mind it was a minute (maybe close to two but not over if the timing from the warrant and garage camera are correct) from when they were last scene on video walking into the garage to when his car is seen driving past Henry's (the bar). Not a ton of time. My best guess is he was giving her a ride somewhere (maybe to her parents in Allen? maybe to Fort Worth?) and whatever happened occurred sometime after leaving the garage. IMO
This is what I was thinking, but wanted to double check the timeline first (not trusting my memory today). However, I can't seem to find anything in this version of Tapatalk. Arrgghh.

Interesting & possible, but I just don't see where the "bite mark" fits.. and no facial wounds JMO[/QUOTE
I can think of a couple of scenarios for that, either of which are not good. Just putting possibilities out there, you never know. Another question, if someone else was involved, they still had to get her out of the garage also. She more than likely was in one of the vehicles. (EA's most probably), just have to hope the forensics on his vehicle gives them some definite answers to that question.

Someone on here stated that they owned a 2014 Camaro and they stated that the tires cannot be rotated for the reasons you stated - directional as well front and back tires are different sizes. What you might ask one of your dealer contacts is: "Can the driver lock both doors from his side and prevent the passenger from unlocking their door?"

Yes it was stated that you can lock both doors from the drivers side and prevent the passenger from unlocking their door on a 2010 Camaro it was on the public HFCM page.

Damage occurs to the right front when you hop the curb on the right side of the road or drive off the right shoulder and hit something hard. If a curb is involved, this also usually involves having to change your tire.

Awesome post

Yes it was stated that you can lock both doors from the drivers side and prevent the passenger from unlocking their door on a 2010 Camaro it was on the public HFCM page.

Interesting. I see another reason for LE to retain the passenger side seat belt. And if EA's bite mark and injuries are on his right side that leads me right back to thinking whatever happened was AFTER leaving the garage. And either took place or at least started in the car. Although, I believe it was Doj1234 who pointed out that if it was in the car one would expect to see more damage to the interior.

I believe whatever happened was after the toll scan.. (CM believes they are going to her parents).. EA pulls over somewhere after toll & makes his sexual move... She freaks out, jumps out of car.. he grabs her & she starts swinging, kicking & biting. He knocks her out.. she falls & hits her head or worse..maybe he strangles her.. Sorry to be graphic... JMO

Is there a link that indicates it would take 7-8 weeks for forensics? Thanks. That seems long when a person is missing, and could possibly be alive, Imo.

If someone were guilty of something I'd think they'd do their cleanup in private. (imo)

Eh, guilty people do a lot of dumb things, so this personally doesn't move my meter in the opposite direction of his possible guilt at all. Just read through the news, past crimes, etc. and you'll see plenty of head scratching behavior from criminals.

I believe whatever happened was after the toll scan.. (CM believes they are going to her parents).. EA pulls over somewhere after toll & makes his sexual move... She freaks out, jumps out of car.. he grabs her & she starts swinging, kicking & biting. He knocks her out.. she falls & hits her head or worse..maybe he strangles her.. Sorry to be graphic... JMO

Or some slight variation of that scenario. She got in the willingly and then tried to get away after an unwanted sexual advance or assault.

No one will be looked over. I promise you that. But if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's probably a duck. JMO
EA is just so open about everything, his injuries, car, work late that its almost likely that he didn't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member