GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #28 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think it is very possible that even with EA making advances to SB, no one thought anything of him walking with CM to the car. They may not translate his being rejected by SB as true anger that may manifest itself in him initiating anything towards or harming CM. Mindset of that age group. Hindsight (or sight of age & more life experience) is 20/20.

I honestly don't know that anyone at the party actually considered what EA did was a "sexual advance" or that he appeared particularly "angry" with SB going to the bed. Even SB didn't seem to indicate it until the detective put the thought into her head, imo (and according to the SW). So did anyone really have cause to think EA was "sexually frustrated"? I don't think so. It was just LE's theory thrown out there to get a warrant and it worked.

Was that the real reason Christina went missing? Possible, but then again...there could be a host of other reasons EA had to kidnap her. He could have run over her then freaked out...put her in the trunk and disposed of her when he realized his accident would have lifetime consequences due to his drinking and drugs. It could have happened.

We just don't know yet, but maybe he did accidentally run into her, and then threw her in the trunk because he didn't want her to bleed on his seat or something self centered like that. Maybe he was going to take her to the hospital then found out it was too late. Maybe she was in the front till it was too late. I will say if that happened he sure did all that fast, not too many people could think that fast on their feet in a situation like that especially if they were impaired. I suppose in an emergency situation where someone is hurt, people often do things surprisingly very quickly, so it could be possible. The only problem with this is who beat him up? Who did he get into a fight with family? then we have the bite mark, if it was a bite mark how do we explain that?

I really think it is very possible that even with EA making advances to SB, no one thought anything of him walking with CM to the car. They may not translate his being rejected by SB as true anger that may manifest itself in him initiating anything towards or harming CM. Mindset of that age group. Hindsight (or sight of age & more life experience) is 20/20.

Very true. I haven't read anywhere that EA had a history of violence. If what the PPD think happened to Christina actually did, IMO that's a hard thing to fathom anyone doing, no matter the age.

Honestly I would be ready to accept any explanation, if it meant she would be found, and returned to her family. The pain of not knowing has to be the most tormenting pain of all. All those back and forth thoughts going through her families minds are tearing them apart, it's not something you want people to have to go through. God please help us find Christina quickly.

So, when LE asked for verification of his direction of travel when leaving the Shops at Legacy on 08/30/2014, which he said was East on Legacy Drive to Central Expressway and then exit Bethany Road to his home in Allen, Texas, EA printed out his toll tag records which showed he used Sam Rayburn Tollway and passed the Custer Road gantry northbound on 08/30/2014 at 0408 hours ? ? ?

So, EA leaves Henry's Tavern parking garage which was recorded at 0358 hours and 10 minutes later he was headed home recorded by toll tag records. Where was he headed when he used the Sam Rayburn Tollway and passed the Custer Road gantry northbound at 0408? Home? Can he get to Allen using the Sam Rayburn Tollway?

Why did he pass the Custer Road gantry northbound at 0408? Where was he headed then? Did he have to take the Custer Road gantry to get home to Allen?

Thank you in advance. Pardon me for my confusion.

"EA leaves Henry's Tavern parking garage which was recorded at 0358 hours and 10 minutes later he was headed home recorded by toll tag records."

That would not be accurate. "Going home" would have been a trip East on Legacy, as he told LE he took.

So the toll records placing him on the SRT at 4:08 showed him NOT going home immediately but instead going somewhere else.

"Where was he headed when he used the Sam Rayburn Tollway and passed the Custer Road gantry northbound at 0408? "

Good question. Wish we knew.

"Did he have to take the Custer Road gantry to get home to Allen?"

Nope, it wasn't the short way to go home. He would have gone down Legacy to go straight home, which is the route he told LE he took (when he eventually went home, after going somewhere else and then returning to the Shops area).

It would be logical for me to say to someone "hey call me when you get home so I know you made it ok"

Not if they were hungover, which I can imagine they were. BUT, if she didnt bring her dog back, i would be curious.

I noticed they are walking really close together in the bit of the surveillance footage released. This makes me think she probably felt comfortable with him. Could be from being buzzed or from just being acquaintances for years. Also, most circles of friends has one of "those guys"- the one that isn't very smooth with girls and tends to come off as desperate- CM could have perceived him as being that way. More sad than threatening. The apartment wasn't crowded, so I doubt it was a secret that he had tried and failed to hook up with the other girl.

Another thing- given that they were walking so close- I doubt he ran over her in his vehicle. From everything I've read, it seems to me that he struck out again and lost his temper. Nothing accidental about it.

If LE has all this additional close-to-the-vest info, why aren't there more arrests as they predicted and why haven't they found Christina?

The "other arrests are possible" is more-or-less standard verbiage, and shouldn't read much into it.

My take is that if there were other MAJOR players, they would already be in jail too, and imo they'll probably use the "we might arrest other people" angle to try to squeeze testimony out of reluctant bystanders who know more than they would prefer to tell (such as family).

What if they tried to call her and her phone went strait to voice mail so they thought her battery was dead and she would would call once it got charged. By that time they were passed out hard, woke up hung over and figured she slept at home, went to work and maybe her and HF made up. I doubt they thought EA would do the unthinkable.

I noticed they are walking really close together in the bit of the surveillance footage released. This makes me think she probably felt comfortable with him. Could be from being buzzed or from just being acquaintances for years. Also, most circles of friends has one of "those guys"- the one that isn't very smooth with girls and tends to come off as desperate- CM could have perceived him as being that way. More sad than threatening. The apartment wasn't crowded, so I doubt it was a secret that he had tried and failed to hook up with the other girl.

Another thing- given that they were walking so close- I doubt he ran over her in his vehicle. From everything I've read, it seems to me that he struck out again and lost his temper. Nothing accidental about it.

I cant stop thinking of the theory that he handed her off to someone. It makes more sense than a SA. This still would involve putting her in trunk, causing blood depending how he did it and more blood as she fought while being passed off.

Very true. I haven't read anywhere that EA had a history of violence. If what the PPD think happened to Christina actually did, IMO that's a hard thing to fathom anyone doing, no matter the age.
His sprint employees mentioned his anger started once he got his promtion. The neighbor of his mentioned it as well. As far as physical violence, your right...no mention.

Didn't they say an unknown males dna was in EA's car?

That was in the warrant, and they apparently think it might have been EA's. The warrant was to get a DNA sample off of him so they can test and see if he is the unknown male.

(It's only my speculation, but I'm surmising what they are wanting to match is a DNA mix of some male's blood with her saliva, which was left in the trunk as she bit him and drew blood when he was putting her in the trunk.)_

Not of any importance but I Gotta question...if CM was planning on spending the night or weekend with friends and she had it planned? Why did she borrow a shirt? Shouldnt she have brought sleep clothes if she knew she was staying at least one night? Makes no sense. Go figure.

And that my friends is what has me :banghead: Apparently it was back to business as usual..... for everyone until they got busted BIG time.

Exactly! We all know now that HF had a fairly large amount of Molly to hide and sell/get rid of at that time. Pretty sure that was a profitable weekend for him. His inventory was So large, he still has NO bail.

"EA leaves Henry's Tavern parking garage which was recorded at 0358 hours and 10 minutes later he was headed home recorded by toll tag records."

That would not be accurate. "Going home" would have been a trip East on Legacy, as he told LE he took.

So the toll records placing him on the SRT at 4:08 showed him NOT going home immediately but instead going somewhere else.

"Where was he headed when he used the Sam Rayburn Tollway and passed the Custer Road gantry northbound at 0408? "

Good question. Wish we knew.

"Did he have to take the Custer Road gantry to get home to Allen?"

Nope, it wasn't the short way to go home. He would have gone down Legacy to go straight home, which is the route he told LE he took (when he eventually went home, after going somewhere else and then returning to the Shops area).

Like I said maybe he was going to a friends house.
Wonder who he knows out that way.

ITA. I know it was a long weekend but as someone said upthread, so many people obviously didn't want to include her in their holiday plans. So sad. So very sad. And afer reading about EA's sexual frusration and anger, WHY THE HELL was Christina allowed to leave with him without beiing checked on later? I get the young selfish people that exist but I can't get past the person who knew she was heading home to get her dog and never showed up or even called.

We don't know that no one cared.
What of they all asked what she had planned for the holiday weekend .. and she had plans.

I think friends always assume we make it home safe.

Not of any importance but I Gotta question...if CM was planning on spending the night or weekend with friends and she had it planned? Why did she borrow a shirt? Shouldnt she have brought sleep clothes if she knew she was staying at least one night? Makes no sense. Go figure.

Even more strange: why would someone plan to stay the night and not bring sleepover clothes when they had to work the next day and didn't bring work clothes either??

Like I said maybe he was going to a friends house.
Wonder who he knows out that way.

Lots of people who live in Allen travel via the toll road to avoid lights and traffic. That would not be unusual to choose 121 over Legacy.

Even more strange: why would someone plan to stay the night and not bring sleepover clothes when they had to work the next day and didn't bring work clothes either??
I dont believe she had to work the next day hence the reason it took 4 days for her to be reported missing. Her work started calling when she did not show up for work the 2nd day

Lots of people who live in Allen travel via the toll road to avoid lights and traffic. That would not be unusual to choose 121 over Legacy.

I myself drove it on Christmas day going from mother in laws off legacy to sister in laws we chose the tollway it's just easier than stopping and going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member