Found Alive TX - Christine Woo (fnd dec'd), 39, & 3 kids, Frisco, 28 March 2016

I hope she didn't get into an accident on the road in bad weather. I hope they have searchers out looking for her and the kids.

The bad weather didn't start until today, and actually it's been mostly in the last few hours. Both Monday and Tuesday were clear and around 70.

Thanks Blue.

No problem. I live in the area. We haven't had anything bad here so far. However, if she was traveling in other areas today she could have hit some storms. I hope wherever she is, they are safe and it was voluntary. Scary stuff.

He is in a white car. He has been approaching children who were not with adults. (Not the he couldn't be getting even more brazen and do something like harm a mom and her children.)

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/collin-county/car-may-be-clue-in-child-abduction-try/107284499

That is one creepy-looking car. Gives me shivers! He is just trolling along looking for a victim or victims... He's luring kids with brownies... I hope they catch him ASAP.

Meanwhile, no sightings of Christine Woo's vehicle?

Christine Thi Woo and her three children were last seen at a McDonalds in Frisco on Monday afternoon.

Brandon Woo, Christine’s husband, told FOX 4 he last saw them at their Frisco home Monday morning before he left for work. He reported them missing on Tuesday.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/114620067-story

Husband is talking. Saying he is preparing himself for the worst. ? .

That is one creepy-looking car. Gives me shivers! He is just trolling along looking for a victim or victims... He's luring kids with brownies... I hope they catch him ASAP.

Meanwhile, no sightings of Christine Woo's vehicle?

Nope. LE hasn't mentioned any sightings other than Walgreens and McDonalds.

He doesn't appear to show any emotion, but likes to mention how torn up he is. (not that I'm implying he's a suspect or anything.) maybe it's a personality thing. I couldn't keep it together like that.

I know what you mean. At this point, I'd try to be hopeful she was just camping out at a friend's house or close by at a hotel/motel. I'd still be breaking down and begging her to come home. They have been spotted on CCTV twice and that would give me hope. Have to wonder if there is any history of domestic violence calls to the home?

I know what you mean. At this point, I'd try to be hopeful she was just camping out at a friend's house or close by at a hotel/motel. I'd still be breaking down and begging her to come home. They have been spotted on CCTV twice and that would give me hope. Have to wonder if there is any history of domestic violence calls to the home?

So she was at Walgreen's in the morning and then McDonald's later. It sounds as if she was out running errands. I wish we knew if anything is missing from the house.

I live here in Frisco. It's weird. It's a hip young community. Not many creepers, the only creeper is that old guy who is trying to grab kiddos. The white car was ruled out by the Prosper police yesterday. He has been seen in a white van and a green truck. He has been trying for awhile now to grab someone and it wouldn't surprise me if he has moved on to just snatching a small woman and THREE kids... However, usually in this area, it's a safe bet to say the husband should be looked at. There are a few cases here of spousal murder just since I moved here two years ago. Frisco is very affluent, and there are lots of type A high stressed people here. Just try driving here and that's enough to push you over the edge .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Police have been looking over financial records, toll tag usage and even domestic violence shelters in hopes of finding the missing family.

Neighbors were shocked and saddened. They have been living in their Frisco home for less than a year.

There was no sign of marital trouble. In fact, the couple had recently started volunteering at Stonebriar Community Church. A church spokesman explained that the missing woman’s cell phone was found at home, and her most recent calls were to other church members.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/03/31/search-continues-for-missing-frisco-mom-kids/

Brandon said he and his wife were high school sweethearts and have been married for 10 years.

I live here in Frisco. It's weird. It's a hip young community. Not many creepers, the only creeper is that old guy who is trying to grab kiddos. The white car was ruled out by the Prosper police yesterday. He has been seen in a white van and a green truck. He has been trying for awhile now to grab someone and it wouldn't surprise me if he has moved on to just snatching a small woman and THREE kids... However, usually in this area, it's a safe bet to say the husband should be looked at. There are a few cases here of spousal murder just since I moved here two years ago. Frisco is very affluent, and there are lots of type A high stressed people here. Just try driving here and that's enough to push you over the edge .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree with driving. Ugh! There is a lot of stress around here. A lot of long hours, high stress jobs. Also, a lot of new money and a lot of debt! I've lived here forever, it's changed so much from year to year.

Another thing to mention, is there is a sizable international population here now. All of the corporations moving here has contributed to that. So different cultures, customs, etc. That could be very stressful too, I imagine.

So he's sounding too negative for me. Almost as if he knows something that no one else knows.
All MOO!

So in that video it appears like he's saying "oh well, I guess that's that. Next!"
All MOO!

“I kissed them goodbye as I always do, went out the door like I always do, come home that day and they were gone. Not there,” he said.

He reported them missing on Tuesday after checking with family members. He waited 24 hours because he thought that’s what he was supposed to do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back