Found Alive TX - Christine Woo (fnd dec'd), 39, & 3 kids, Frisco, 28 March 2016

My husband was at the shopping center where the Walgreen's is located doing business and saw several news vans and reporters. He called me to ask if I was aware of the missing mom and children. I had to chuckle and thought to myself, "duh!" Then he asked if "my website" was discussing them.

He said he saw Channel 8 (wfaa.com) and 11 (dfw.cbslocal.com).

I just checked http://www.dfw.cbslocal.com and the story is already there. I'm watching it now...

“I kissed them goodbye as I always do, went out the door like I always do, come home that day and they were gone. Not there,” he said.

He reported them missing on Tuesday after checking with family members. He waited 24 hours because he thought that’s what he was supposed to do.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/114620067-story

The father's statement about kissing them goodby like he always did and went out the door like he always did, is basically saying it was a normal day. So that leads me to believe it was not a normal day. An argument or something happened that morning.

We know she was seen twice that day. The way the father is acting, I am more incline to believe she has taken the children and gone somewhere. Or there was an accident and her car has not been found yet.

I hate to say this, but we have had instances where people have gone off the road for various reasons and their car has landed in a pond and they have not been found for days. We had an instance of that recently right off a four-laned highway.

The father may be suppressing information, but that does not necessarily mean he had anything to do with her disappearance. I'm sure LE is checking the time he arrived at work and the time he left. She was last seen at McDonald's around 12:45 to 1:00.

The one thing that does bother me is that she has not used the credit card since McDonalds and with it being publicized, if she was staying with anyone, surely they would at least check in with LE to let them know she is not wanting to be found and why.

I wonder if her car has been seen at any toll booths or if she had family in the area or somewhere else.

One news article said the father checked with relatives before reporting her missing. There are still so many unanswered questions.

The father's statement about kissing them goodby like he always did and went out the door like he always did, is basically saying it was a normal day. So that leads me to believe it was not a normal day. An argument or something happened that morning.

We know she was seen twice that day. The way the father is acting, I am more incline to believe she has taken the children and gone somewhere. Or there was an accident and her car has not been found yet.

I hate to say this, but we have had instances where people have gone off the road for various reasons and their car has landed in a pond and they have not been found for days. We had an instance of that recently right off a four-laned highway.

The father may be suppressing information, but that does not necessarily mean he had anything to do with her disappearance. I'm sure LE is checking the time he arrived at work and the time he left. She was last seen at McDonald's around 12:45 to 1:00.

The one thing that does bother me is that she has not used the credit card since McDonalds and with it being publicized, if she was staying with anyone, surely they would at least check in with LE to let them know she is not wanting to be found and why.

I wonder if her car has been seen at any toll booths or if she had family in the area or somewhere else.

One news article said the father checked with relatives before reporting her missing. There are still so many unanswered questions.

BBM: I'm concerned they were in an accident. My reasoning is that to me it seemed she was out running errands...........stopped at Walgreen's, took the kids to McDonald's ..........then gone.

If my spouse had a history of wandering off then I may not think too much about the one night gone. But if my spouse had all of my kids and knowing how much little ones need their routine, bedtime, home etc., then I think I'd be calling the cops within an hour or 2 of coming home to realize they were not around. Is that just me ? :thinking:

Am I reading this right? She was on the video at Walgreens, 3 hours later she was at McDonalds? Anybody know where they were in between that time? I hope they talked to the church friends. I also wonder what she purchased at Walgreens. They also only lived at the house for approx 1 year. Are they from the area?

Am I reading this right? She was on the video at Walgreens, 3 hours later she was at McDonalds? Anybody know where they were in between that time? I hope they talked to the church friends. I also wonder what she purchased at Walgreens. They also only lived at the house for approx 1 year. Are they from the area?

The husband provided credit card info. That showed charges at both places. However, they have only verified McDonalds. (Or, they haven't updated the public with a verification)

I think she left him and took the kids.

I really hope that's what happened.

I would be curious to know if they've checked airport surveillance, or checked the parking lots for her vehicle.

Looked on line and there are three McDonalds and three Walgreens in Frisco.
There are also two movie theaters and a mall in the same area.
I wonder if she is walking?

JerseyGirl, I am hoping that is the case. I am puzzled why she would stick around for three more hours, eat at McDonalds and then disappear. Unless she had to wait that long to get money or something.

Leaving her cell phone could be a sign she didn't want to be found, though. (or she could be like me and forget and leave it on the charger sometimes.

I hope we hear more from LE soon.

The husband provided credit card info. That showed charges at both places. However, they have only verified McDonalds. (Or, they haven't updated the public with a verification)

I thought that video was of her walking into Walgreens? Granted you cannot really tell but it seemed like a walgreens and not a mcdonalds.

I thought that video was of her walking into Walgreens? Granted you cannot really tell but it seemed like a walgreens and not a mcdonalds.

Ah! Sorry, that was supposed to say Walgreens! It hasn't been verified they she was the one who charged McDonalds.

I was multitasking (not very well, lol) and didn't realize I typed the wrong info.

If my spouse had a history of wandering off then I may not think too much about the one night gone. But if my spouse had all of my kids and knowing how much little ones need their routine, bedtime, home etc., then I think I'd be calling the cops within an hour or 2 of coming home to realize they were not around. Is that just me ? :thinking:

No, not just you. I can understand if it was just the wife waiting 24 hours..., but small kids involved - NO WAY! I'd be at the police station begging and pleading for their help. Gosh! I put off coming earlier here today hoping there would be good news regarding Christine and her kids... :notgood:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back