Found Alive TX - Christine Woo (fnd dec'd), 39, & 3 kids, Frisco, 28 March 2016

But why?
If all i had to pick up was the rx. Heck id rather drive thru than unload the kids get them all into the store get the rx then back out to the car buckle in settle down drive home.

Seems to so much easier to just drive thru if u just had that one thing to pick up.

Some people don't like drive throughs. I almost never use them.

But why?
If all i had to pick up was the rx. Heck id rather drive thru than unload the kids get them all into the store get the rx then back out to the car buckle in settle down drive home.

Seems to so much easier to just drive thru if u just had that one thing to pick up.

It's WAY slower at every pharmacy I've ever used or seen or with one.

I don't have kids, but I'm disabled, so in theory the drive-thru would also make far more sense for me, as well, especially since I'm supposed to do the absolute minimal physical exertion possible.

But having 5-10 plus cars ahead of me in the drive-thru makes it consistently 30+ minute wait, and ultimately more detrimental for my body.

The difficulty of getting myself in and out of the car, in and out of the store, and waiting in line is always significantly quicker and in a backward way, less exertion than a significantly longer outing due to excessive waiting in the drive-thru.

And if I were to hit it at a really bad time - pre-post commute time, lunch time, immediately after school, the drive-thru can be even worse - and that's been my experience at multiple pharmacies.

IMO there can be a variety of reasons someone might go in - even if meant having to get 3 kids in/out of the car.

I'm sure she bought more than just the cream at Walgreens. It makes no sense to get kids unloaded for 1 prescription in my opinion... Also she must've used the drive thru for McDonald's or they would've released that video footage of her walking inside.

I'm sure she bought more than just the cream at Walgreens. It makes no sense to get kids unloaded for 1 prescription in my opinion... Also she must've used the drive thru for McDonald's or they would've released that video footage of her walking inside.

I agree. And if she only purchased the cream, what happened between the pharmacy/McDs that made her suicidal (if, in fact, she was)?

Same here. I always go in. No particular reason. (Mine are all grown now)
I hated getting everyone out of those darn car seats but I did it...every time.
Now usually, I'd end up buying other stuff too but it wasn't planned.

Shoot, the quote feature didn't work...sorry.

A bit OT but wanted to share with you.
I live here in Frisco and attend the same church as the Woo family. This morning in the Sunday school class my husband and I attend, we heard announcements and they told us that the children's ministry teachers (that know and have cared for the children) have visited the kids in the hospital and that they were very happy to see them. They responded well to having the teachers visit and that we should continue to pray for the family.

Then during the main service the next hour, the pastor also mentioned the family and the congregation prayed for them. It was heartbreaking to think how close we were to her just a week ago but knowing our community would come together and support the children and Mr. Woo was encouraging.

On our way to a birthday party this afternoon, we drove past the Walgreens and then a few minutes later passed the McDonalds and Target. It was sad to be right where she was, I think to my self "if only..."

God bless LE and those that deal with these situations in their line of work.

Target has surveillance cameras, so maybe they are reviewing them to see if they can see the car. I hope the autopsy results will be released to the public.

I live here in Frisco and attend the same church as the Woo family. This morning in the Sunday school class my husband and I attend, we heard announcements and they told us that the children's ministry teachers (that know and have cared for the children) have visited the kids in the hospital and that they were very happy to see them. They responded well to having the teachers visit and that we should continue to pray for the family.

Then during the main service the next hour, the pastor also mentioned the family and the congregation prayed for them. It was heartbreaking to think how close we were to her just a week ago but knowing our community would come together and support the children and Mr. Woo was encouraging.

On our way to a birthday party this afternoon, we drove past the Walgreens and then a few minutes later passed the McDonalds and Target. It was sad to be right where she was, I think to my self "if only..."

Thank you for this.

Maiko, I also want to give you a special Thank You, too, for those reassuring words.

Thank you for this.

Maiko, I also want to give you a special Thank You, too, for those reassuring words.

You are very welcome. Such an emotional day for me and Im confident that the village here will do all we can to help these children and Mr. Woo in the days, weeks or months ahead to work through what has happened. Sweet, innocent babies, it breaks my heart to think of what they experience those days in the SUV.

Thank you. I'm glad the children seem to be doing well. I'm glad the family has a solid support system in place for the coming days.

It doesn't seem likely (to me anyway) that she would stop first thing in the morning to pick up her child's eczema meds if she were planning a murder/suicide while out and about.

If she were trying to make things look "normal" to avoid suspicion, she might have done that. If the report of sleeping pills is true, it would also provide an opportunity to make a transaction that would appear normal.

If she were trying to make things look "normal" to avoid suspicion, she might have done that. If the report of sleeping pills is true, it would also provide an opportunity to make a transaction that would appear normal.

If this is a suicide, could she have picked up sleeping pills (if she indeed bought them) with intentions to use them at some point, but not necessarily that day? Maybe something occurred sometime between Walgreens and the Target parking lot to trigger it. I don't know what triggers a suicidal person to actually go through with the suicide, but could some relatively small stressor cause that switch to be flipped?

Does anyone know how close this McDonald's is to where she was parked? Could someone going there see her car? All I can think is her husband didn't go to McDonald's because, by the time he realized she wasn't at home, the trip to McDonald's was hours past. But, the police?

I just can't see how her car was missed by everyone for so long. :(

Maybe something, at some point, was parked so it blocked her car from view? I don't necessarily mean it was parked with that intent, but just it happened to do that. Do people ever park RVs in that lot?

If this is a suicide, could she have picked up sleeping pills (if she indeed bought them) with intentions to use them at some point, but not necessarily that day? Maybe something occurred sometime between Walgreens and the Target parking lot to trigger it. I don't know what triggers a suicidal person to actually go through with the suicide, but could some relatively small stressor cause that switch to be flipped?

IDK, of course, but I do think that she left her cellphone at home deliberately. It sounds like her DH was accustomed to being able to reach her via her cellphone, and she didn't want to be reached. (Otherwise, I think she would've returned home to retrieve the phone.) To me, that leads to thinking she had a plan. Of course, I don't know. I hope the autopsy will answer questions and bring closure for her loved ones.

JMOpinion at the moment.

Another thing I thought about, was maybe she put the sunshades up with the intent of leaving the vehicle (along with the children) to do... IDK, maybe just walk around? But, something bad happened?

Does anyone know how close this McDonald's is to where she was parked? Could someone going there see her car? All I can think is her husband didn't go to McDonald's because, by the time he realized she wasn't at home, the trip to McDonald's was hours past. But, the police?

I just can't see how her car was missed by everyone for so long. :(

Maybe something, at some point, was parked so it blocked her car from view? I don't necessarily mean it was parked with that intent, but just it happened to do that. Do people ever park RVs in that lot?

Husband only reported her missing on Tuesday evening. Car was found on Thursday. It's not that long.
There was recently a case on the news where a young dead woman was in the parked car for over a month.

How traumatizing for those children. I can't even imagine.

I find it odd that he went to work as usual next morning (although left later after telling his boss his wife was missing IIRC). If I was worried about my wife and thought 24 hours had to pass before contacting police, I would not be showing up for work...I'd be looking, making phone calls to friends and family, enlisting help to search, etc. This casts some suspicion on her husband IMO. Unless she "disappeared" before like this with the kids because they'd had an argument or something.

Can you pay for nonpharmacy items in the pharmacy or would that be two separate transactions?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back