Found Alive TX - Courtney Roland, 29, Houston, 6 Jan 2018

I just got caught up and see she was found! I'm glad they got her so quickly. It stood out to me that if her keys were NOT in her purse that was found, maybe they were thinking she would eventually come back to her car. That something was leading them to think it was voluntary vs abducted.

I totally respect the family's in these situations but part of me always wishes we could know the end of the story :/

I respect them, too. My curiosity is crazy high, though.

To be seen there 16 hours ago and be found there - something is up. Was she on drugs? Was she drugged? Was she having a life crisis? Was she dropped off after something nefarious?

We may never know.

Nothing about this makes sense. How do we know if anything that happened after the uber driver dropped her off actually happened? Its all speculation from the roommate. Why would she take uber and then drive her own car the next afternoon? Did the strange man in a blue truck actually follow her and she texted the said roommate? Did she actually go to the mall in her car or did someone else drive it to the gallaria and was it actually Courtney in the mall on surveillance or someone with blond hair wearing an orange cap and camouflage sweater? If the incident at walgreens (and the roommate is not sure which one) did happen the night before and she was going to meet the room mate later why was she not at the home all night? Where was Courtney all morning?So many questions to answers that are not adding up from a single witness to all events.

I'm guessing that she may have had a mental health event. Sounds like she was dealing with some paranoia and possibly delusions.

Perhaps when her car got broken into, it caused her to essentially have PTSD and the stress led to an emotional/mental breakdown.

It's awesome that she's safe and being cared for
at the hospital now. I wish her the best.

[FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/CourtneyABC13/status/950376723517988864[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/CourtneyABC13/status/950376723517988864[/FONT]

Maybe she was sitting in the Chick-fil-a seating area. At a mall near me, even on Sunday when it’s closed, the seating area is open but dark. I’m glad she was found and is getting care.

Edited my spelling. [emoji4]

Maybe she was sitting in the Chick-fil-a seating area. At a mall near me, even on Sunday when it’s closed, the searching area is open but dark. I’m glad she was found and is getting care.
Good point. I was thinking about a free standing restaurant not one in a mall. Also glad she's getting care and this seems to have ended well.

[FONT=&amp]https://twitter.com/CourtneyABC13/status/950376723517988864[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]At the Chic-fil-a in The Galleria. Family doesn’t yet know the circumstances of how she was found and why she seemingly disappeared...[/FONT]

I'm going with a mental health event.

Keep in mind, I'm going from a typical male opinion. Not trying to sound chauvinistic, I can't put myself in the shoes of the triggers a woman might feel when in the same scenario. The Philly in me, that's always has me on edge makes me think, "I WISH somebody would follow me..."

If my wife told me someone was following her, and I wasn't home, then I wouldn't have her return to the house. I'd have her go to a police station, or somewhere where there are a lot of pepole at. If I was at home, I might tell her to come home, just so I can make out EVERYTHING of the pursuing vehicle, make, model, description of the driver and possible plates.
Ok, so my high school bff and I were out cruising around one weekend, small county town, nothing else to do, and this car full of guys started following us. Which was cool, until it got creepy. And this went on for awhile. This is small town, sidewalks roll up at 5, there was nowhere crowded. My bff didn't want us to go to her house, and I wasn't about to drive back to my house... So we decided to go visit one of our friends! Boy, was she mad! Those guys drove by her house repeatedly for months.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This may be moot, given that she's found and whether the blue truck incident happened may be up in the air. That said, one of the early articles that margarita25 linked to earlier in the thread indicated that Courtney pulled into her driveway and the truck "looped around," pulled in behind her, but then left when she exited the vehicle. I had the impression that she texted the roommate/friend after the incident was over and she may not have been thinking that the truck was following her until the truck's driver pulled in behind her. That might make more sense in terms of her actions (if this happened).

[FONT=&quot]
Houston Police‏Verified account @houstonpoliceFollowFollow
@houstonpolice​

More

[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Houston Police Retweeted Houston Police[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Latest: After seeing Ms. Roland's case in the news this morning, a passerby called us about 8:15am, stating Ms. Roland was under an overpass at the 610 West Loop at Richmond. Our officers arrived, confirmed it was her and arranged she be checked at an area hospital. #HouNews
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
@houstonpolice​

More

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Houston Police Retweeted Houston Police[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Latest: After seeing Ms. Roland's case in the news this morning, a passerby called us about 8:15am, stating Ms. Roland was under an overpass at the 610 West Loop at Richmond. Our officers arrived, confirmed it was her and arranged she be checked at an area hospital. #HouNews
[/FONT]

Just saw this as well. I feel so bad for the poor girl and her family! Also praying she didn't sleep there...

[FONT=&quot]
@houstonpolice​

More

[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Houston Police Retweeted Houston Police[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Latest: After seeing Ms. Roland's case in the news this morning, a passerby called us about 8:15am, stating Ms. Roland was under an overpass at the 610 West Loop at Richmond. Our officers arrived, confirmed it was her and arranged she be checked at an area hospital. #HouNews
[/FONT]

I hope she gets the help she needs .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. So glad she was found. All signs point to a mental break.

I think she's had some type of mental health breakdown. I wondered about drugs but I don't think that now. I'm so happy she was found and is getting the help she needs.

[FONT=&amp]
@houstonpolice​

More

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Houston Police Retweeted Houston Police[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Media Partners: No new information being released until our missing persons investigators have a news briefing on this case at 1 p.m. today at our Southeast Police Station at 8300 Mykawa Rd. #HouNews
---
(From Houston Police Dept's official twitter)
[/FONT]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back