TX - David Tuck & Keith Turner for beating, sodomizing 16yo, Spring, 2006

He goes on to say, "Xanax to me is like a demon. It takes control of me."

THen why did you take the xanax???
I agree Jeana this boy needs to stay locked up forever.
Even in his crocodile tear statement he is blaming his behavoir on drugs not himself for taking them.

Jules said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I did the same thing. I usually read my posts before I hit 'send' and never noticed it either. I had to reread when I saw Floh's post as well. :D

Ah, well, never claimed to be perfect. ;)

Sorry, i'm a bit of a compulsive proof reader from past work. :blushing:

the shame of this obsession is, i don't proof read my own posts before i hit send! :slap:

but i really did think it was a new Americanism i didn't know.

Jules said:
Tuck's version of events:

It's the first time David Henry Tuck has spoken with the media since he and a friend were charged with brutally beating and sodomizing a 16-year-old boy. Keith Turner didn't want to talk to us, but Tuck did. He blames what happened on all the drugs he took that night.

From behind bars at the Harris County Jail, Tuck is remorseful and even emotional. Our visit was on the seventh floor. With his hands cuffed behind his back, he shed two tears.

"I'm sitting here crying, worried about my mother, that she's going to be harmed," he told us.

The 18-year-old knows what he's accused of is heinous. Investigators say in a backyard in Spring, he and Turner not only beat a 17-year-old boy nearly to death, but also sodomized him with a plastic pipe and all because the Hispanic victim kissed a 12-year-old girl.

But that's not the story Tuck tells. He says by the time he and his friends got to the house, he was drunk from vodka and high from Xanax, cocaine and marijuana. He had heard the 12-year-old girl had been raped, not just kissed. So he and Turner attacked.

"When you tell people who are on drugs something like that (the rape), you're going to fight," said Tuck.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=local&id=4137770
Friggin spare me. Why hasn't anything been published about an alleged rape before now! He's just trying to use every excuse in the book to avoid taking personal responsibility for his sorry actions. Shedding a tear for his Mom, what about a tear for the mom of his victim or the the victim ? If the girl had been raped, wouldn't you think her big brother would have been the one to give an *advertiser censored* kicking, or they would have awakend the "sleeping adult" and told them what happened.

Funny..... he doesn't seem so tough now. :loser: :furious:

I, too, hope he's locked up forever. :furious:

baker - the other thing that stands out is supposedly the kids were all together at the crawfish boil in Spring and the mother of the 12 year old drove ALL the kids back together. So, nothing could have happened prior to him getting there if they all arrived at the same time.

Floh said:
Sorry, i'm a bit of a compulsive proof reader from past work. :blushing:

the shame of this obsession is, i don't proof read my own posts before i hit send! :slap:

but i really did think it was a new Americanism i didn't know.

No problem! After you pointed it out - it was kinda funny! :blowkiss:

Jules said:
Funny..... he doesn't seem so tough now. :loser: :furious:

I, too, hope he's locked up forever. :furious:

baker - the other thing that stands out is supposedly the kids were all together at the crawfish boil in Spring and the mother of the 12 year old drove ALL the kids back together. So, nothing could have happened prior to him getting there if they all arrived at the same time.
Yeah Jules, isn't that funny how the story keeps changing? I wonder if he's been talking to Joran VDS!:silenced:

bakerprune64 said:
Yeah Jules, isn't that funny how the story keeps changing? I wonder if he's been talking to Joran VDS!:silenced:

:eek: :eek: :silenced: :silenced:

I'm sure there will be many more stories before it all comes out - especially if the victim survives this and remembers any of it. The one thing I don't udnerstand is why the two kids that lived there (the 12 year old and her older brother) didn't wake their mom up after it happened. :waitasec: I know in one of the articles it says they were threatened, but if Tuck passed out shortly after the attack - as HE claims - then they should have done something at that point. I hope LE questioned those kids at length as they should be able to provide a detailed account of who did what.

Just so scary! This case really gets me. Hard to believe there is such hate out there so close to where I live. (this happened about 30 minutes from us). :(

I had read that they are only facing five years for what is called an aggravated sexual assault, that is what was given in the case to the adult a few years back that participated in the assault at the gas station that Tuck was also involved in, three years to the other adult, I do not have links for these and am out the door but someone will back this up, fingers crossed.

cammy-g said:
I had read that they are only facing five years for what is called an aggravated sexual assault, that is what was given in the case to the adult a few years back that participated in the assault at the gas station that Tuck was also involved in, three years to the other adult, I do not have links for these and am out the door but someone will back this up, fingers crossed.

That's true - though they served even less:

U.S. District Judge Kenneth Hoyt sentenced Brannan to five years in prison and Smith to three years.

Hoyt also ordered the two to pay the victim $1,455 for medical expenses and lost wages.

After pleading guilty to the state charges, Brannan was sentenced to 75 days in jail and served 37, and Smith was sentenced to 150 days and served 74, records show.

______

That was from the link I posted earlier today. He won't be locked up forever - though he should be. I haven't been able to find an update on the victim.

Also - in reading things again. IF the 12 year old girl is the one who told Tuck and Turner that the victim raped her and that is why they attacked, then the girl should also bare some responsibility for this attack - ASSUMING she was not raped.

Amraann said:

THen why did you take the xanax???
I'm guessing that you interpreted this as the Xanax took control of him after he took it, but I think the addiction is what took control of him.

Jules said:
That's true - though they served even less:

U.S. District Judge Kenneth Hoyt sentenced Brannan to five years in prison and Smith to three years.

Hoyt also ordered the two to pay the victim $1,455 for medical expenses and lost wages.

After pleading guilty to the state charges, Brannan was sentenced to 75 days in jail and served 37, and Smith was sentenced to 150 days and served 74, records show.

______

That was from the link I posted earlier today. He won't be locked up forever - though he should be. I haven't been able to find an update on the victim.

Also - in reading things again. IF the 12 year old girl is the one who told Tuck and Turner that the victim raped her and that is why they attacked, then the girl should also bare some responsibility for this attack - ASSUMING she was not raped.
That is just pathetic, I did not know the days served were so few!!!!!< one just barely over a month and the other just over two months.

I really do not buy any of this so called rape chatter, hypothetically if true, the girl is twelve and there is no way she could of anticipated their reaction. The MOM however did drive them all to her home, she sounds like a nut case and has s*** for brains.

If it's true that they thought the girl was raped, it does help to explain the sexual nature of their attack on the victim.

Mabel said:
If it's true that they thought the girl was raped, it does help to explain the sexual nature of their attack on the victim.
I doubt the rape thing is true, we would have already heard something about it before now. I mean really, if she had been raped, then why didn't anybody wake the "responsible sleeping adult" and have them notify the cops?? Or why wasn't it her big brother exacting his form of justice?? Just sound like another BS cover up. They would ahve already performed a rape kit on her and been able to match it to the victim.

Tuck terrorized his neighborhood for years. People literally moved away because of his little Nazi games and intimidation tricks.

And he's worried about his mother?

What goes around...

tweedledee said:
Wow! What a harsh statement. I usually let things like this go, but we have no idea about the mother. I'm not saying she should be awarded "mother of the year", but at some point parents no longer have control over what their children do. Maybe it was this kids father who was terror in his life and this kid followed by example. maybe the mother was abused physically and emotionally and feared for her own life during the time she was raising her son. Maybe she was abused by her own father growing up. Not all woman are strong. I'm not saying this was a "good" OR "troubled" family (my guess is the latter), but believe it or not "bad" kids can come from "good" families. If you have children of your own you will sooner or later realize that you can bring them up as best you can and in the end they are their own person. This is coming from a mother of 4 "good" children, but they have a lot of life to live yet. I'm sure Scott Peterson's mother never thought her son would do what he did....and he came from an apparent "good" family. just my 2 cents.

I agree with you. I don't think it's fair to hold the parent responsible for the way this kid turned out. His mom could have done everything in her power to help this kid and just couldn't - just like the Turner's statement said - they love their son, but do not support what he's done.

I have known many a family who's had a 'black sheep' and did EVERYTHING in their power to help those. Unfortunately, you can't force help on those that don't want it.

I do think it's interesting, now faced with prison time, how Tuck's demeanor has changed. He's now concerned for his mom when he obviously didn't care much for her before.

Jules, this is sociopathic behavior. Sometimes it is the parent who contributes but the responsible party is the one who does the act.

We're not going to bash the parents of the people who committed this crime. As I see it, they're victims as well.

Jules said:
I agree with you. I don't think it's fair to hold the parent responsible for the way this kid turned out. His mom could have done everything in her power to help this kid and just couldn't - just like the Turner's statement said - they love their son, but do not support what he's done.

I have known many a family who's had a 'black sheep' and did EVERYTHING in their power to help those. Unfortunately, you can't force help on those that don't want it.

I do think it's interesting, now faced with prison time, how Tuck's demeanor has changed. He's now concerned for his mom when he obviously didn't care much for her before.
Well said Jules!
My ex husband is a prime example that even with good loving parents a child can go down the wrong path. They did everything in their power to guide him with love and caring but in the end it was his and only his choice to follow the path he wanted. I never had the heart to tell his mother everything he was involved with, it would have hurt her so much to know what he'd become. He became very expert at using his parents, taking money which they were led to believe was for college courses when in fact he never took them, the money was used for drugs. To this day his mother belives he took these classes! Parents can help guide and show by example to teach their children how to have a good productive life, but there comes a day when the child choses which fork in the road they will take.

Old Broad

This is another quote that really bugs me:

But he says he's given up his old life as a neo-Nazi. Now he says he doesn't hate anyone.

"I just respect who respects me," said Tuck. "The only time I'm against someone is when they screw me over or my family."

It appears he's done little to generate respect from anyone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back