TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean she has told LE everything from the getgo.. guess I should have worded that better. And she didn't have an opportunity to get the entire story out on NG or anywhere else. She didn't do this day one because we never expected for Hailey to be gone this long, or that people would think that she is withholding information.

Now, who is this guy y'all are talking about?

Some mystery man that Billie says threatened them...but that she has not previously mentioned publicly, unless we all missed it. It's on bigcountryhomepage tonight -- a few hours ago. Any idea who she is talking about?

I hate to do this, but I have to log off for a few minutes. I will be back shortly, and start reading to see what yall are talking about.

I will call her and see what's going on. Back in about 20 min.

Billie Jean Dunn said there is another person that may lead them to Hailey.

Hailey's mom said she thinks there is another person to be investigated.

"Investigators know about it but haven't questioned him. They can't find him. He did threaten to hurt me and Hailey and he hasn't been talked to and he hasn't been found," said Dunn.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336276

Remember Caseys case every time something was fixing to get released CA came up with something? Wonder if this could have anything to do with the hair and sock being found?

Did I miss something? There was hair and a sock found?

If this is true Hailey didnt stand a chance in that house with all these men threatening her. :(

Okay, she's been gone five minutes and I'm ready to see if I can squeeze my butt right thru the screen and follow her!:maddening::crazy:

When did this man come into the picture, I wonder? Didn't she pretty much go from Clint to SA?

Some mystery man that Billie says threatened them...but that she has not previously mentioned publicly, unless we all missed it. It's on bigcountryhomepage tonight -- a few hours ago. Any idea who she is talking about?

If this missing guy were a serious POI then I would think that BD would have mentioned him to Cz. They live in the same town and know many of the same people. Wouldn't she have asked if she knew how to find him now:?

I mean she has told LE everything from the getgo.. guess I should have worded that better. And she didn't have an opportunity to get the entire story out on NG or anywhere else. She didn't do this day one because we never expected for Hailey to be gone this long, or that people would think that she is withholding information.

Now, who is this guy y'all are talking about?

Maybe she has mentioned to you who this mystery person might be. Here is the newet article that many are referring to

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336276

NG would have been the perfect opportunity to spill it. Lots of viewers. Someone may know him.

Since Shawn Adkins is LE's number one suspect, and since BD told LE about this other person, LE imo must think he has nothing to do with Hailey's disappearance. imo

Already yall are looking for a way to spin it against her...lighten up! (Pretty Please)She said LE has known about this (unusual person) from the start!

Since Shawn Adkins is LE's number one suspect, and since BD told LE about this other person, LE imo must think he has nothing to do with Hailey's disappearance. imo

It appears that LE can't find him. I wonder how hard they tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal