TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, MF needed to be sure that Heidi would get in the car right away, not ask MF to park and come up or wait while she grabbed her things.
She needed a way to explain why “Luna” wasn’t with her.
And she also needed to get HB’s phone from her ASAP.

poor Heidi :( I’m local, and I don’t think I’ll ever drive by those apartments without thinking of her.

I have found it super interesting as well that there are two people in this brand new baby's life that wanted to claim her as their own. It's odd.

But (since paternity is established) would be the motive for someone claiming parentage to conspire with MF and murder Heidi? It doesn't make sense to me. All you have to do is wait for a paternity test everyone in America knew had been ordered. And his interests seem at odds with hurting Heidi IMO.

I went to a movie with a long time friend today - a friendship of just slightly longer than MF & HB. We agree on one thing - there would not need to be a ruse or trick for either of us to get into each other's cars under any circumstances. To me, that seems to be the easiest part of this insane plan.
I think Shane has it right. MF had someone with her. Who is just as obsessed with Heidi,and Baby Margo. So far I can only come with one subject that fits the bill.
MOO.

I noticed that the 'witness' only stated the vehicle as being 'light in color', and not specifically 'grey' or 'silver'.

Considering the witness seems to have great clarity on which way the vehicle was facing, which doors the women entered into, the woman carrying the baby, the baby having been wearing a 'knit' hat, how quickly the car sped away after the women entered the vehicle, and the witness being able to identify with a stated 60-70% accuracy from a series of photos that the person she saw was MF.. it surprises me that the witness did not state what color the vehicle was. Yet the vehicle was the largest thing to be seen.

It makes me wonder if it's possible that the witness's sighting may have been some other set of people. Police have this report from a witness which they can put into evidence, however it's not 100% that these were the same people. This witness was the only thing that witnessed HB getting into MF's vehicle (and willingly). Although a similar vehicle to MF's was caught on security footage, the actual pickup was not recorded.

To me, it doesn't make sense that MF got into the front passenger seat rather than the driver's seat. I suppose that had it been another set of people doing this pickup of mom-and-baby however, they would've come forward to say it was them that were seen... as long as they had been following the news, etc. Just bugs me that the witness did not elaborate as to color of vehicle, when other much much much smaller items were identified (saw enough to know that the cap was a knit cap the baby was wearing). jmo.
She got out of the passenger side, there is no report she got back in the same way, is there? There could be and I might have missed it? Also the car was parked perpendicular to parked cars in the car park... possibly drivers side and driver's rear would have been blocked by parked cars?
I'd really like a map of where that car of hers was parked and also as a way to try and see who else could see the meeting, potentially and whether any of them had cctcv cameras

I absolutely believe someone else was involved and that's why there has been no charge of murder against MF. They don't have the evidence needed to convict her. If someone else was in that car it leaves reasonable doubt. Why someone would become involved in such a scheme, I have no idea. I also still wonder if HB wasn't supposed to end up dead and whatever sick, bizarre plan was hatched and for whatever reason, it went sideways.

I believe the DA when he cites "case complexity." That may be an understatement.
JMHO

all this case is missing that MF had a secret lover willing to help her commit kidnap/murder and not her ex-bf/landlord but someone else.

She got out of the passenger side, there is no report she got back in the same way, is there? There could be and I might have missed it? Also the car was parked perpendicular to parked cars in the car park... possibly drivers side and driver's rear would have been blocked by parked cars?
I'd really like a map of where that car of hers was parked and also as a way to try and see who else could see the meeting, potentially and whether any of them had cctcv cameras

@UnderstandBlue has a map! I think the bumpers of the cars would be on the passenger side JMO

All caught up! Good to hear from Shane again, but so very sad for him, he looks exhausted and stunned still.

Finally get more info about CG, not much, but a little lol

From the article:

He is still driving the same battered black Nissan Armada SUV he was in when he was stopped by the Texas Rangers at Target.

So if they did tow it, they didn't keep it. And looks like his mom no longer is thinking/saying he was just the landlord :confused: As much as I would like to hear more from him, good for him for getting a lawyer and not talking to the media. JMO

Is the video cam in color? I don't have one, but I know they used to be black and white...
Just catching up again, but this was from the 'witness statement', not the video cam, so the witness's vision should've been in 'color'. jmo.

I noticed that the 'witness' only stated the vehicle as being 'light in color', and not specifically 'grey' or 'silver'.

Considering the witness seems to have great clarity on which way the vehicle was facing, which doors the women entered into, the woman carrying the baby, the baby having been wearing a 'knit' hat, how quickly the car sped away after the women entered the vehicle, and the witness being able to identify with a stated 60-70% accuracy from a series of photos that the person she saw was MF.. it surprises me that the witness did not state what color the vehicle was. Yet the vehicle was the largest thing to be seen.

It makes me wonder if it's possible that the witness's sighting may have been some other set of people. Police have this report from a witness which they can put into evidence, however it's not 100% that these were the same people. This witness was the only thing that witnessed HB getting into MF's vehicle (and willingly). Although a similar vehicle to MF's was caught on security footage, the actual pickup was not recorded.

To me, it doesn't make sense that MF got into the front passenger seat rather than the driver's seat. I suppose that had it been another set of people doing this pickup of mom-and-baby however, they would've come forward to say it was them that were seen... as long as they had been following the news, etc. Just bugs me that the witness did not elaborate as to color of vehicle, when other much much much smaller items were identified (saw enough to know that the cap was a knit cap the baby was wearing). jmo.
@deugirtni What witness? What are you talking about? Do you have a link?

Just catching up again, but this was from the 'witness statement', not the video cam, so the witness's vision should've been in 'color'. jmo.
Yes, should have been. Was there ever an Amber alert put out for that car? I don't recall an Amber or bolo at all.

Yes, should have been. Was there ever an Amber alert put out for that car? I don't recall an Amber or bolo at all.
No, I remember reading that no amber alert had been issued. But the witness didn't come forward until December 18th. She did not seem to identify the vehicle other than to say it was 'light colored'. She went in and identified with her own suggestion of 60-70% accuracy that MF was the female she 'saw in the front seat'. My post you're responding to isn't about an amber alert however, just that I find it odd that she has detail on other things, but no specific color of the vehicle.

All caught up! Good to hear from Shane again, but so very sad for him, he looks exhausted and stunned still.

Finally get more info about CG, not much, but a little lol

From the article:

He is still driving the same battered black Nissan Armada SUV he was in when he was stopped by the Texas Rangers at Target.

So if they did tow it, they didn't keep it. And looks like his mom no longer is thinking/saying he was just the landlord :confused: As much as I would like to hear more from him, good for him for getting a lawyer and not talking to the media. JMO
Any chance you can link the article? TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517