TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she is. And she looks so confident looking at her grandad, this is conforting. The pic taken on Christmas' eve where she looked so bewildered was upsetting.

One of the only good things about this case (besides a safe and healthy baby Margo) has been seeing that Shane has a very supportive father and in-laws in his corner. The kids will have lots of love, and (hopefully) that will slowly help heal the family. MOO.

No, I remember reading that no amber alert had been issued. But the witness didn't come forward until December 18th. She did not seem to identify the vehicle other than to say it was 'light colored'. She went in and identified with her own suggestion of 60-70% accuracy that MF was the female she 'saw in the front seat'. My post you're responding to isn't about an amber alert however, just that I find it odd that she has detail on other things, but no specific color of the vehicle.
I understand. Just trying to ascertain if anyone had reported a color or if they had a clue....just a question.

IMO, MF needed to be sure that Heidi would get in the car right away, not ask MF to park and come up or wait while she grabbed her things.
She needed a way to explain why “Luna” wasn’t with her.
And she also needed to get HB’s phone from her ASAP.

poor Heidi :( I’m local, and I don’t think I’ll ever drive by those apartments without thinking of her.

This is why I wonder if she was in the apartment when HB got home using the key she was given.

I was unable to enlarge her map sufficiently, I need a street view but Iknow we'd still be guessing probably..

So the parking lot area in question is like a long straight hallway running from west to east. Apartments on the right/south if you're facing east (the direction the car left in out to S 1st).

On either side of the "hallway" that parallels the apartments there are parking spaces that face north/south. In order for her to stop in the hallway, she'd have to block the cars closest to the apartments or across the "hallway" which were along the back fence of the complex, in order to keep her car facing east as the witness described. I hope that makes it clearer.

Ex-boyfriend of woman who 'killed best friend Heidi Broussard' is seen for the first time | Daily Mail Online

The boyfriend of Heidi Broussard's alleged kidnapper has left the home where the Austin mom's body was found and moved in with his mother, DailyMailTV can disclose.

Businessman Christopher Green, 33, ended a two-year relationship with Magen Fieramusca in March 2019 but continued to share a property with her in Jersey Village, just outside Houston.

He initially thought Heidi's month-old baby Margot was his child, after Fieramusca faked a pregnancy and told him she had given birth while he was away on a business trip.

But after law enforcement cornered him buying baby formula at a nearby Target and showed him a photo of Margot and Heidi, he identified her as the child at his home – telling cops: 'That's the baby at my house'.

23200118-7869465-image-a-24_1578600823889.jpg
23200124-7869465-image-m-23_1578600816798.jpg
Great article @gliving
How can CG even begin to absorb the events? Smh

Ex-boyfriend of woman who 'killed best friend Heidi Broussard' is seen for the first time | Daily Mail Online

The boyfriend of Heidi Broussard's alleged kidnapper has left the home where the Austin mom's body was found and moved in with his mother, DailyMailTV can disclose.

Businessman Christopher Green, 33, ended a two-year relationship with Magen Fieramusca in March 2019 but continued to share a property with her in Jersey Village, just outside Houston.

He initially thought Heidi's month-old baby Margot was his child, after Fieramusca faked a pregnancy and told him she had given birth while he was away on a business trip.

But after law enforcement cornered him buying baby formula at a nearby Target and showed him a photo of Margot and Heidi, he identified her as the child at his home – telling cops: 'That's the baby at my house'.

23200118-7869465-image-a-24_1578600823889.jpg
23200124-7869465-image-m-23_1578600816798.jpg
I am glad to read this article. Thank you for posting it.

A very good reminder of another victim in this crime.

There is no doubt in my mind that CG must have lost and still be losing alot of sleep over this.

He has found out his girlfriend very likely murdered her best friend, stole her baby, he isn't a father to a precious little girl, moved out of his home (who would blame him?), and is likely being hounded by the media....overnight his world has been smashed to bits.

How will he ever trust anyone after being thrown into this unfathomable situation?

JMO

All caught up! Good to hear from Shane again, but so very sad for him, he looks exhausted and stunned still.

Finally get more info about CG, not much, but a little lol

From the article:

He is still driving the same battered black Nissan Armada SUV he was in when he was stopped by the Texas Rangers at Target.

So if they did tow it, they didn't keep it. And looks like his mom no longer is thinking/saying he was just the landlord :confused: As much as I would like to hear more from him, good for him for getting a lawyer and not talking to the media. JMO
Has CG in fact been ruled out as a second suspect? If Shane thinks there was a second person, my first thought would be CG. I am left to believe the investigation is ongoing and Megan isn’t talking.

Has CG in fact been ruled out as a second suspect? If Shane thinks there was a second person, my first thought would be CG. I am left to believe the investigation is ongoing and Megan isn’t talking.

No, I don't think we know that he has been ruled out. But we now know that he is NOT in jail, he HAS his black SUV, he's living at his mom's, and in the article, it says he has been there since the 19th (probably more likely the 20th IMO)

This is why I wonder if she was in the apartment when HB got home using the key she was given.

I think she was in there. Maybe she somehow got the baby in the car before Heidi and so Heidi ran out and ran to the car. I hope the truth of the matter comes out, so we aren’t just left with differing theories.

There is no statute of limitations for filing NEW murder charges. Murder is one of the crimes where LE can bring NEW charges on someone whenever they have enough evidence to do so.

I think the confusion is because she has already been charged with kidnapping type charges. So once someone is charged with any crime, then for that crime's charges, certain timing rules go into affect related to a speedy trial which the Defense can elect to "waive" the speedy trial limitation.

The timing rules for her current charges remain in effect but for NEW murder charges, those can come whenever LE is ready even if years from now.

Hope this helps.

ETA - Just wanted to add that it does get real confusing because I remember seeing that article that talked about having 90 days to file charges and I believe they were referring to another rule where once someone is ARRESTED for lets say Crime #2 (murder), then I think there may be another rule that LE has to then file official murder charges within that 90 day time frame or something like that.

But so long as she has not been arrested for Murder yet, then I dont think LE has any limits currently on how long they can wait to finally charge her with murder. There is no statute of limitations for murder so those can come years down the line if needed.

I hope I have this right and I probably should have let one of our lawyer posters answer as this does get real confusing doesnt it. LOL :)

Yep, think of the Dulos case as an example.

No, I don't think we know that he has been ruled out. But we now know that he is NOT in jail, he HAS his black SUV, he's living at his mom's, and in the article, it says he has been there since the 19th (probably more likely the 20th IMO)

Well if LE couldn’t charge him and Megan isn’t talking, then they may be just keeping an eye on him. I hope he wasn’t involved but I don’t have an idea of who else could be emotionally involved enough to do something so heinous and so stupid.

Well if LE couldn’t charge him and Megan isn’t talking, then they may be just keeping an eye on him. I hope he wasn’t involved but I don’t have an idea of who else could be emotionally involved enough to do something so heinous and so stupid.
The other guy who claimed he could be Baby Daddy. Not CG. He contacted a YouTuber,sent emails, etc. Even did a interview with the YouTuber who forwarded info to LEO so I'm sure they have it. I have links to the youtube. Not sure if I can share though because it's not MSM. He did comment on FB Major News Story about it too,pointing his finger right at Shane.
MOO

So the parking lot area in question is like a long straight hallway running from west to east. Apartments on the right/south if you're facing east (the direction the car left in out to S 1st).

On either side of the "hallway" that parallels the apartments there are parking spaces that face north/south. In order for her to stop in the hallway, she'd have to block the cars closest to the apartments or across the "hallway" which were along the back fence of the complex, in order to keep her car facing east as the witness described. I hope that makes it clearer.
Yes, it does and thanks so much.

I think the investigation is ongoing, I would not think CG is involved. Perhaps he told MF “we need to split, I want a family one day.” Did she take him literally? (Moo). I think he wanted her gone & each time he returned home & she was still there his stomach turned. Who would want to come home to her?

The other guy who claimed he could be Baby Daddy. Not CG. He contacted a YouTuber,sent emails, etc. Even did a interview with the YouTuber who forwarded info to LEO so I'm sure they have it. I have links to the youtube. Not sure if I can share though because it's not MSM. He did comment on FB Major News Story about it too,pointing his finger right at Shane.
MOO
Makes sense. After threats, it’d be hard to let HB go, the suspect/s would be looking at lengthy priz sentences. Is this a “we should just kill her & get it over with” case? Possibly. I think there will be a development that shocks us. Moo

also, was MF played for a fool, “we’ll use your car, you get the baby & the body...”.

MOO
Gosh, forgot all about him. He was really weird. It’s possible! But did he know Megan? I will have to look it up on YouTube if it’s still there. It’s hard to imagine he would commit a murder just to help a deranged woman get a baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinabina