TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should he?

Every little word and detail and facial expression is going to be picked apart.
I baffled by this comment as in tracking missing cases for quite awhile its been my experience that family members, friends and loved ones that WANT to find their missing person WILL DO ANYTHING and RISK looking the fool and having their every move and statement scrutinised if it means getting the word out!

It doesn't appear APD wants volunteer boots on the ground for public searches but what about missing posters, flyers on cars in the complex, area parks, local gas stations and being handed out at surrounding businesses etc. You never know what might jog someones memory to help this case.

There are any number of positive moves that a friend of family member could have been doing over the past 5 days and NOW that might just assist with the process of finding HB and baby.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

If you had looked at the link it is a post on Missing Persons of America's page regarding HB being missing and it looks like all they did was post pictures and a news release.

Thank you very much, @afitzy

So, really no succinct, without-a-doubt confirmation, then.
(Not yet, anyway.)
My take is that APD IS confirming Mom and Baby back at apt in the morning BUT NOT CONFIRMING TIME in the presser.

I'm not sure why this is being done this way by APD as my speculation is that they have CCTV and/or cell and/or eyewitness account in order to verify that HB made it back to apt from school.

JMO...There is just too big a time gap when he got home and calling the police...I mean..come on ..wow ! Mother and baby are not there when he gets home ..Door wide open and he is not in panic mode... I think when he got home, she was there and something happened. I think calling his dad was a way for him to relax before he called the police.
I can’t entertain any other possibilities due to that time gap.
Even if I make allowances for his interviews.

Moo

Do you have a link?

22402026-7808299-Carey_said_that_when_he_first_noticed_Broussard_was_missing_he_w-a-51_1576737580093.jpg

Friend reveals Heidi Broussard went through 'rocky break-up' with fiancé earlier this year | Daily Mail Online

Thanks for confirmation. Also understand why the police refused to discuss at presser.

ETA: Looked up the report at APD case link and the "case summary" on the report is blank. HB may have simply been a caller reporting alleged disturbance by others.

I don't think so. If someone calls in hearing a disturbance in another home there is no way the 911 operator would know if it was a family disturbance in that residence and not an attack, an assault, a fight between friends, an intruder who knows no one, etc.

Even if the caller said, "I hear my neighbors fighting." They ask a lot of questions, but ultimately can't know for sure unless the caller themselves reports a domestic situation in which they are a part. So I believe they would code it differently if Heidi wasn't involved.

I want to know if LE has seen what's under that beanie and sweater he was wearing. I'm not being accusatory. I just wonder if that was part of their investigation since it was warm on the day she went missing and the days after.

Bank on it. It would be downright dereliction of duty not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa