TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone verify this:

I saw on another site, they said SC said in his interview "someone please feed the baby" towards the end. Is that correct? That to me says...a lot. I'm assuming HB was breastfeeding.

Can someone verify this:

I saw on another site, they said SC said in his interview "someone please feed the baby" towards the end. Is that correct? That to me says...a lot. I'm assuming HB was breastfeeding.

BBM - right, so has he not done an interview because the media hasn't had time? or because he is choosing not to? Does the same apply to her parents? Why are they not pleading for her return or for everyone to be on the look out?

In SC's interview's from earlier this week, he said he wasn't reading online, was trying to stay positive, didn't want to read all the negative stuff and said he didn't care. Maybe that has changed and anyone reading the comments on the public posts (news stories, Heidi/Margo missing posts) on FB could probably figure out why.

I am also of the opinion that even if innocent, anyone in this situation should have a lawyer so interviews like SC's are not even an issue and taking away from anyone searching for the missing. JMO
To be clear, my comment about the busy media was in response to your comment about the media losing interest. And my opinion, I thought, was also clear that I believe he is keeping quiet in the media because he is being wise. I don't read Facebook comments about cases. That is all. Thank you.

Can someone verify this:

Yes, he said in an interview

SC: If you’re involved, uh, I don't care, uh set her to the side, she’ll find her way home, just bring her home safe, or put her somewhere safe, her and the baby just feed the baby, only three weeks old. Just find a way you won't be in trouble, just drop her off, she has a beautiful family.

Last edited:
Can someone verify this:

Yes he did - Pretty sure it was in the weird interview that was done inside that was unedited.

He would look even more suspicious if he didn't do interviews.
I don't think most mates can avoid the critiquing of others when their mate is missing. They are usually the first one to be looked at. With that being said, I think I would keep speaking to her in case she could hear me or see me on TV. I don't think I would care much what the public's opinion was if I was innocent. Of course, once the attorney's come in, they often shut the person under scrutiny up. jmo

Wasn't sleuthing this was in a missing person's for Heidi,that he shared. It shows info on the door being left open. The day she disappeared.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Can someone verify this:

I was unsure at that portion of the transcript, I should have noted there was a phrase i was unable to make out, that was one. I will listen again and may edit the transcript to reflect.

Can someone verify this:

he said "feed the baby..."

I won't bother with a link, and it's posted several times on the threads, you'll find it easily.

and btw -- you should know better than to ever assume anything. :)
;)

Evidence of past family disturbance.

1. Where did you find this?
2. Where's the rest of it that says what the call was about?
3. Are routine police reports public?

I was just thinking how there has to be either an arrest or presser by Friday. I know this sounds harsh, and it's not meant to be, but it's not like Heidi and Margo are the equivalent of a hooker disappearing (which I would not expect much news on). A missing woman and infant is high profile and we HAVE to hear something, right?

Perhaps, but either way people will say you appear suspicious. Why do it to yourself? I wouldn't care what the general public thought about me not doing an interview.
Literally nothing in the world would stop me from doing whatever I thought would get my BABY back! People’s opinions? Way at the bottom of my give a crap list in that scenario.

moo

Since you are a local, I'm curious about your opinion or thoughts. This has been a week now, are people expressing concern for safety? I don't think APD has said that there is or isn't a public safety issue, so I'm curious about the local perspective. TIA :)

I personally have complete faith that Chief Manley, who was stellar during the Austin Bomber case, would absolutely let us know if he felt the general public was in danger.

The longer this goes on the more I think it's a stranger abduction for the baby. Only my opinion. The silence from the family the last few days, including SC, makes me think that LE has information and they're working it along with the fact that LE is not calling for searches or public assistance. They have a theory they're working.

JMO...There is just too big a time gap when he got home and calling the police...I mean..come on ..wow ! Mother and baby are not there when he gets home ..Door wide open and he is not in panic mode... I think when he got home, she was there and something happened. I think calling his dad was a way for him to relax before he called the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther