TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts exactly concerning the G F M page. I watched the YT and the person relaying the information seemed like he was credible. I've, read a lot and totally agree with your entire post.

JMO.

I wanted to add that a huge thanks to gitana1 for taking the time to logically lay out all of her observations, which are mine, too. ;)

It isn't a , it is a FB fundraiser

This YT video isn't an approved source, correct? Just unsure why this is getting so much discussion here on WS, as it seems like a TOS violation and certainly would like to avoid the thread getting closed down again especially with a press conference coming up in a few hours.

Correct and the guy is a felon

I’m just now trying to get up to date on what’s going on and haven’t read everything. But here’s my thoughts for what it’s worth.
1) She did not leave voluntarily. I don’t think she would leave a child at school and then skip out. I’m sure it’s happened before but my thoughts are that’s pretty rare. If she felt she needed to leave because of a domestic situation, I think she would have taken the older child too. Also, leaving the baby’s stuff behind. Never. If you knew you were going to be on the road with a newborn, you would make sure you had proper supplies.
2) Car doors open, apartment door open, purse etc left. Sounds to me that she was in the middle of coming in. You just can’t carry everything with a newborn. Everything comes in in stages. My opinion is someone took advantage of this situation and took her and the baby. I think it is very likely the baby was the target. It would not surprise me if the Mom is found, a victim of foul play, with no sign of the baby. I hope I’m wrong about that.
3) All that being said I’m withholding judgement on the boyfriend right now. His mannerism are odd, but he finds himself in an odd situation so i’ll Give him the benefit of the doubt right now. But...if he truly has been looking for her keys in the dumpster...that’s weird. Why do that? That’s the last thing I’d be doing looking for a missing loved one. Let LE take over. But then maybe he’s frantic and doesn’t know what to do but needs to do something. I don’t know.
Just my opinions. A very sad situation and I fear it will not end well.

So, another thought. Sorry. I am having lots. :D

They are not married and I'm curious if he's listed as the father on the two younger children's birth certificates. If so, she could have been trying to get child support from him for the two kids - in Texas, it's a flat 25%. Maybe they had been arguing about money (thus, the call and comment regarding the $25 towards books) and it went downhill from there?

RSBBM
Watch and listen to all of the interviews/statements. Here are a few examples:

6AM- wakes up and snoozes alarm (Fox interview)

6:15- wakes up and starts morning routine (Fox and ABC)

6:30- wakes up children and HB (ABC and Fox)

6:40- wakes up children and HB (stated first in Fox interview) states they had a late start

6:40- leaves for work - last time sees HB

7:30-7:45- HB calls- discuss $25 dollars she spent on 3 books- last time made contact (ABC)

8AM- HB calls- they talk about book fair (CBS, ABC)

8:15-8:30- H calls sometime after 8 after book fair- probably around 8:15 (Fox)

1PM- leaves work

1:40- arrives home and calls HB. Her phone is off.

2PM- comes home, HB and baby are missing but everything else is inside house (CBS)

2PM-comes home, HB and baby are gone, car door is unlocked, everything is home but HB and baby, her keys and phone- those are gone (ABC)

*This changes even more as regards where her purse was (home/car/home).

Sometime after 2- School calls for son to be picked up- when she isn’t home after he returns, he calls police (ABC)

Sometime after 2- Picks son up from daycare and heats up his lunch. Then calls his dad, her friends, then the police (Fox)

7:15-7:30- called police (Fox)

7:30- Police arrive.
Another thought, SC's reaction to stress (for whatever reason), seems to be just airheaded carefreeness. He doesn't get angry or short-tempered during that interview, even when he's uncomfortable. At least from what I've pieced together about their relationship and looking at his job history (lots of jobs in a short period of time), he just seems to be... spacey. Maybe his interview behaviors are just those natural behaviors? Although I agree that there are things that make me look side-eyed about the circumstances, I'm not sure if there's any direct evidence that would indicate he's capable of something as truly evil as killing his girlfriend and their baby. But, that could easily change, too.
I think IF SC is guilty of a crime here, he has simply blocked out what he has done. The tears would then be from self empathy. Mis that in with a high level of self monitoring. JMO

I’m just now trying to get up to date on what’s going on and haven’t read everything. But here’s my thoughts for what it’s worth.
1) She did not leave voluntarily. I don’t think she would leave a child at school and then skip out. I’m sure it’s happened before but my thoughts are that’s pretty rare. If she felt she needed to leave because of a domestic situation, I think she would have taken the older child too. Also, leaving the baby’s stuff behind. Never. If you knew you were going to be on the road with a newborn, you would make sure you had proper supplies.
2) Car doors open, apartment door open, purse etc left. Sounds to me that she was in the middle of coming in. You just can’t carry everything with a newborn. Everything comes in in stages. My opinion is someone took advantage of this situation and took her and the baby. I think it is very likely the baby was the target. It would not surprise me if the Mom is found, a victim of foul play, with no sign of the baby. I hope I’m wrong about that.
3) All that being said I’m withholding judgement on the boyfriend right now. His mannerism are odd, but he finds himself in an odd situation so i’ll Give him the benefit of the doubt right now. But...if he truly has been looking for her keys in the dumpster...that’s weird. Why do that? That’s the last thing I’d be doing looking for a missing loved one. Let LE take over. But then maybe he’s frantic and doesn’t know what to do but needs to do something. I don’t know.
Just my opinions. A very sad situation and I fear it will not end well.

From what I have heard, the apartments are not in a very safe area and there is a lot of homeless people that hang around the apartments.

If she was taken, it probably was by someone who was watching her routine and her boyfriend's.

This person probably knew her mother was in town and when the boyfriend left for work.

Jmo.

So, another thought. Sorry. I am having lots. :D

They are not married and I'm curious if he's listed as the father on the two younger children's birth certificates. If so, she could have been trying to get child support from him for the two kids - in Texas, it's a flat 25%. Maybe they had been arguing about money (thus, the call and comment regarding the $25 towards books) and it went downhill from there?

Both the kids are his.

He has a daughter from a previous marriage

...If Heidi and SC have been together (even off/on) for 10 years, how does that all fit together?...I feel like there's a lot of backstory here that we just don't know.
When I first started reading about this case, I read (some place?) that HB and SC had been off and on for seven years and were currently off again.

I feel that there is a lot of backstory and not a good backstory. I also feel that this current story isn't going to end well, and a person close to home is going to be responsible. I sure hope that I am wrong. If I'm not, I sure hope that justice is swift for HB and the baby's sake.

JMO.

The podcast To Live and Die in LA gives a lot of info on using Google timeline to solve a murder. However, GPS won't work if it's off, and he's said different times in interviews, but has consistently said it was "off" when he called her at some point - I assume going straight to voicemail, which is what my phone does when it's off.

Google timeline on the phone is unbelievable as to accuracy, if IIRC you have the phone. I've learned so much about that from merely following cases.

O/T, just last week I could not find my Drivers license/grocery card/credit card. I called the grocer and asked if I had left, they said no. Then they asked me when I was there. I said I don't know, then thought of Websleuths, my knowledge of cases and I thought Google tracking! I looked into my cell phone and google maps tracking, and it showed the EXACT store I was at, and the EXACT time I left the store for the manager to look at the store checkout video to find out if I had left the 3 cards at the register. Voila, case solved!

Amazing technology if they have for this case from his phone, yet I doubt they can get that info from cases I've followed unless they have her phone.

Funny, in no interview did he state what happened to him as to questioning/download of his phone when he was at the police station. He hasn't even mentioned such in the outside interview with his dad 3 days afterwards. (or was it 2 days afterwards).

Yes he thought she had walked over to the neighbors like she does often.

Has he said if he tried to call or check in with the neighbor to verify that his wife and baby were there visiting? I have to admit that not everyone worries to the same degree. I've perfected the art of worrying, but some people aren't naturally inclined to worry. Maybe he is such a person??

Has it been reported if her vehicle had a door or doors open? Personally, I think most people would find it alarming that the front door was wide open. Second, with a young baby, I wouldn't go anywhere without my phone and a diaper bag. That would include even to the neighbors' house for a brief visit.

I'm concerned about how much time was lost before she was reported missing.

It was interesting in the interview that he said that his ex moved to Austin because of father's cancer ("oh, but he's good now"). Why did he bring that up in the interview as was not even relevant to the question?
Lots of extraneous information being provided, much of it not pertinent to MC and HB's disappearances.

Meanwhile, I haven't heard SC provide a physical description of either of them beyond them being "two beautiful women."

No mention by SC of heights, weights, hair colors, hair lengths, eye colors, any distinguishing physical characteristics, etc.

Keep an eye out for 2 beautiful women and if you see them, call anybody, it doesn't matter who. Just phone it in.

K. Roger that.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members