TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watts seems to be on everyone’s mind, likely because of the recent and horrific nature of his crimes, but it’s an important distinction to make: both CW and Frazee are absolute sociopaths - zero remorse. Cold. Calculated.

To stay in-line with T&Cs, I don’t get the sense that this case will involve a sociopath, MOO.

And yet CW confessed and plead guilty.

But I agree this one isn’t the same type.

My husband brought up a good point. Obviously the baby isn't going to take off by herself.. maybe why he is talking about Mom

edit: and he said the door being open sounds like Mom was in process of bringing in or taking out. It could have been less than latched closed, and blew completely open later

Kris Betts‏Verified account @KrisB_KVUE 38m38 minutes ago
TONIGHT AT 10 on @KVUE: The South Austin father of a missing 3-week-old baby sends out a plea to the person or persons he believes took his fiance and their infant on Thursday. Heidi Broussard was last seen with he baby dropping off their older son at Cowan Elementary School.

Go to link and watch video.
I wonder if he is on medication right now?

Last edited:
Something ain't right, but we know that. On Adela Ushida's FB video Shane says,
"I went to work, and uh, I talked to her at 8 o'clock, and uh, last time I talked to her. School starts at 7:50 (he fumbles first and almost says 7:40), she drops him off and then she calls me right before I go to work."

So, my question is: why the heck isn't HE dropping their son off at school if he's on his way to work at 8 a.m. anyway? ESPECIALLY since she has a newborn and is likely night feeding still. And, why does she need to call him when she'll likely be home by the time he's leaving? I'm reminded of a post I posted in KB's honour from her Pinterest that read, "If it doesn't add up, it's because the truth was never part of the equation."

Something stinks and it isn't the cheese. JMO

Hi everyone! So I don’t have a good feeling about this one....

The photo they are sharing of her dropping off the older son at school, where is the baby? Surely she wouldn’t leave a newborn in the car while she ran inside.
I don’t think law enforcement is questioning that she had the baby with her. The photo may not show it, but they aren’t indicating otherwise. They have said they were together.

Hi. Long time lurker, first time poster. Upthread someone mentioned she could be voluntarily missing by checking into a shelter for victims of domestic violence. Curious -- in a case like this, would the facility be able to contact the police to let them know that she's okay?

Something ain't right, but we know that. On Adela Ushida's FB video Shane says,
"I went to work, and uh, I talked to her at 8 o'clock, and uh, last time I talked to her. School starts at 7:50 (he fumbles first and almost says 7:40), she drops him off and then she calls me right before I go to work."

So, my question is: why the heck isn't HE dropping their son off at school if he's on his way to work at 8 a.m. anyway? ESPECIALLY since she has a newborn and is likely night feeding still. And, why does she need to call him when she'll likely be home by the time he's leaving? I'm reminded of a post I posted in KB's honour from her Pinterest that read, "If it doesn't add up, it's because the truth was never part of the equation."

Something stinks and it isn't the cheese. JMO

This whole convo actually doesn't bother me. My husband leaves for work, but doesn't get down to or start work for awhile. They say its super important to keep your relationship/habits with an older child after you have a baby, as well as spend even more time with them. She may have wanted to drive him herself. She may have had plans for shopping, etc after as well

and is it definite he lives there? home could be some other place?

Last edited:
Hi. Long time lurker, first time poster. Upthread someone mentioned she could be voluntarily missing by checking into a shelter for victims of domestic violence. Curious -- in a case like this, would the facility be able to contact the police to let them know that she's okay?
Many years ago, I went to a shelter to speak with someone. Point being, I drove myself. She took nothing, not even the baby's diaper bag. As well, wouldn't she have taken her son with her if that was her plan, and not dropped him off at school? I could never have checked into a shelter without all my children.

Yes, a shelter woul
Hi. Long time lurker, first time poster. Upthread someone mentioned she could be voluntarily missing by checking into a shelter for victims of domestic violence. Curious -- in a case like this, would the facility be able to contact the police to let them know that she's okay?[/QUOTE

Yes, a shelter would be able to contact LE to let them know she is located and safe.

Kris Betts‏Verified account @KrisB_KVUE 38m38 minutes ago
TONIGHT AT 10 on @KVUE: The South Austin father of a missing 3-week-old baby sends out a plea to the person or persons he believes took his fiance and their infant on Thursday. Heidi Broussard was last seen with he baby dropping off their older son at Cowan Elementary School.

Go to link and watch video.
I wonder if he is on medication right now?

He could be. He's a bit incoherent. He looks awful.

I'm so sorry you were in that situation.

I'm not saying that's what she did, I just wonder what the protocol for a shelter in a situation like this. I know they keep confidentiality, but when you have the police and media looking for a missing person, does the shelter have a way of notifying the police?

Hi everyone! So I don’t have a good feeling about this one....

The photo they are sharing of her dropping off the older son at school, where is the baby? Surely she wouldn’t leave a newborn in the car while she ran inside.
Her arm on her right side, to me, looks like it is holding a baby carrier.

But if thiat is not the case, the only other things I can think of that might have happened-

1. someone else was in the vehicle with them- an adult, and she went in quickly to drop her son off

2. someone else was at her home, watching the baby, while she dropped her son off.

I don't think she dropped her son off with the baby in the car. Although, I do wonder if they saw the baby that morning- any staff at school, crossing guard, etc?

My husband brought up a good point. Obviously the baby isn't going to take off by herself.. maybe why he is talking about Mom

edit: and he said the door being open sounds like Mom was in process of bringing in or taking out. It could have been less than latched closed, and blew completely open later

I understand and agree that the baby won't walk off by herself thus there's a good reason to talk about them together; but talking of mother and baby as a unit, does not also preclude him talking about Margot as a separate entity. He can care about them both separately in his heart as people, and as a unit; but they are no longer a self-contained unit. Margot has a separate identity and personality at this point, however slight it may be; and a father who has fallen in love with his newborn child who has just gone missing, should, IMO be overflowing with anxious talk about baby in particular, and not just lumping her in with mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg