Identified! TX - Houston, WhtFem 18-25, UP701 & WhtMale 20-30, UP703, in woods, Jan'81 - Dean and Tina Clouse

The John Doe looks alot like a clean-shaven Amadeo Vigil:

753UMTX.jpg
vigil_amadeo3.jpg
vigil_amadeo2.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/v/vigil_amadeo.html

His vital stats and timeline are in line. He is said to have been last seen hitchhiking to meet a friend in Fort Garland, Colorado. Could the Jane Doe possibly be the "friend" in Fort Garland?

Amadeo looks like he has a gap between his front teeth and possibly a chip or a dark spot on the left upper.

would be nice to see a "smiling photo" or dentals for John Doe.

The John Doe looks alot like a clean-shaven Amadeo Vigil:

753UMTX.jpg
vigil_amadeo3.jpg
vigil_amadeo2.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/v/vigil_amadeo.html

His vital stats and timeline are in line. He is said to have been last seen hitchhiking to meet a friend in Fort Garland, Colorado. Could the Jane Doe possibly be the "friend" in Fort Garland?

I e-mailed Jennifer Love to suggest that they compare Amadeo Vigil to the John Doe. I received a reply from Deborah Pinto.

I compared the dentition of the decedent to Mr. Vigil and found several inconsistencies; therefore, there is a no match between these two individuals.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...tors-hope-DNA-provides-answers-in-2296253.php

Investigators hope DNA provides answers in 30-year-old murder

A dog first found the bones of a young couple, likely teenagers who were murdered together and dumped a few feet apart in a remote patch of Harris County woods 30 years ago.
Their faces were recognizable, but in 1981 - and even now - no one knows their names.

476UFTX.jpg
753UMTX.jpg

The Doe Network:
Case File 753UMTX

Case File 476UFTX

The victims was discovered on January 12, 1981 in Harris County, Texas

They are among 400 unidentified John and Jane Doe cases dating back to 1950, though few of the unnamed are teens. A grant from the National Institute of Justice is being used to exhume 25 of those bodies in an attempt to collect DNA and identify people for whom investigators have unearthed unique circumstances or clues.

Rule outs for John Doe
https://identifyus.org/cases/703
First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA
Mark Bachelder 1957 Texas
Michael Gaughan 1957 Texas
Richard Rhyne 1953 Texas
Amadeo Vigil 1955 Colorado
David Waggoner 1947 Texas

Rule outs for Jane Doe
https://identifyus.org/cases/701
Kristy Booth 1960 Texas
Lisa Borden 1960 Texas
Joyce Brewer 1955 Texas
Teresa Byers 1961 Texas
Vicki Martinez 1960 Texas
Wanda Priddy 1958 Texas
Mary Trlica 1957 Texas

What about the possibility of a link here to the murders of Cheryl Henry and Andy Atkinson in 1990 (Lover's Lane Murders):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?28203-TX-Cheryl-Henry-and-Andy-Atkinson-murder-Houston-1990

eta:

"The unidentified murder victims from January 1981 are among four sets of double murder or serial killer victims who remain unidentified in Harris County, forensic records show."
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Investigators-hope-DNA-provides-answers-in-2296253.php

(I don't believe the above statement includes Cheryl and Andy's case).

I know the reconstruction is likely not the most accurate since it is an illustration and according to Namus, the body condition was not recognizable, but the Jane Doe's facial shape and mouth remind me of Wanda Priddy.

I am a bit confused since Namus lists Wanda as last known to be alive on January 29, 1978, but I guess they might question the husband's account that he last saw her on August 29, 1978.

Comparison (Jane Doe on left, Wanda Priddy on right):
476UFTX.jpg
priddy_wanda.jpg

Comparison of details:
  • Over two years between husband's date of last sighting and Jane Doe's discovery.
  • Around three years between Namus' date of last sighting and Jane Doe's discovery
  • Both have brown eyes and long brown hair
  • Wanda is 5 feet 4 inches, Jane Doe is estimated to be 5 feet 4 inches to 5 feet 7 inches.
  • Wanda's two front teeth turn in to one another. Jane Doe had a gap between her teeth. Can two teeth turning into one another also be described as gap? I cannot tell from either photo since both have their mouths closed.
  • Wanda would be 22 (nearly 23) at the time Jane Doe is estimated to have died/was found. Jane Doe is estimated to be "15 - 24 (most likely 15-18) years old."
  • Port Lavaca, TX (where Wanda was last seen) to 13500 Wallisville Road, Houston, TX (where Jane Doe was found) is a little under 150 miles apart. Google Maps

Jane Doe
* The victims were discovered on January 12, 1981 in Harris County, Texas
* Estimated Date of Death: 1-6 weeks

Vital Statistics (Female)

* Estimated age: 15 - 24 (most likely 15-18) years old
* Approximate Height and Weight: 5'4" - 5'7"
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown eyes; 18" long brown hair with reddish tint worn in ponytail. Fingernails chewed down. Right ear pierced.
* Clothing: Light green gym shorts.
* Dentals: Available Several silver fillings in molars. Restorations, gap between upper front teeth, wisdom teeth partially erupted.
* DNA: Available.

Wanda Lee Ann Priddy
The Doe Network: Case File 115DFTX

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/115dftx.html

Wanda Lee Ann Priddy
Missing since August 29, 1978 from Port Lavaca, Calhoun County, Texas
Classification: Endangered Missing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics
•Date Of Birth: January 21, 1958
•Age at Time of Disappearance: 20 years old
•Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4; 90 pounds
•Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes.
•Marks, Scars: She has scars on the chin, above one eye, and on top of the head.
•Clothing: She was last seen wearing a multicolored halter top, blue jeans, and brown shoes.
•AKA: Wanda Lee Ann Lundin, Wanda Lee Ann Miller
•Dentals: Two front teeth turn in toward each other.
•DNA: Available in CODIS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circumstances of Disappearance
Priddy was reportedly last seen by her husband at their residence in Port Lavaca, Calhoun County, TX on August 29, 1978. Her personal belongings, including her purse and car keys, were still at the residence. Circumstances of this case indicate that foul play is possible.

Wow! I have not research this one. If you read "who killed Gayle Cater" this is the area she was taken too in October 1978.. marking this to revisit...

Wanda is now on the ruleouts list https://identifyus.org/cases/701

Exclusions
The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:

Kristy Booth 1960 Texas
Lisa Borden 1960 Texas
Joyce Brewer 1955 Texas
Teresa Byers 1961 Texas
Vicki Martinez 1960 Texas
Wanda Priddy 1958 Texas
Mary Trlica 1957 Texas

33154_b063040-01306.jpg

Gayle Cater was picked up near her home on Maxey rd in late September 1978 her body was found October 1st 1978.. My mother was picked up in the same area by 3 men and left for dead but survived, I was a product of that attack on October 29th 1978.... Another woman taken to the same place but escaped and described her attacker in detail that happens to fits the description of my biological father. All three women picked up within one mile of each other within the same time period. is this the same area as 13500 Wallisville Road, Houston, TX as whats listed on Gayles death Certificate?

Submitted a potential match for Laura Maria Hernandez.

- Both MP and UID have a gap between the front teeth (based on photographic evidence).
- Height and weight are both a match.
- The UID and MP appear to have a reddish brown hair colour.

View attachment 73812

Gayle Cater was picked up near her home on Maxey rd in late September 1978 her body was found October 1st 1978.. My mother was picked up in the same area by 3 men and left for dead but survived, I was a product of that attack on October 29th 1978.... Another woman taken to the same place but escaped and described her attacker in detail that happens to fits the description of my biological father. All three women picked up within one mile of each other within the same time period. is this the same area as 13500 Wallisville Road, Houston, TX as whats listed on Gayles death Certificate?

Wallisville TX in Chambers County is about 35 miles east from this location on Wallisville Road. Both are just a bit off of I-10.

Maxey Road is in East Houston, or at least runs through east Houston and would be very near the location of this Unidentified person. Depending upon location on Maxey, roughly 1 mile.
If I’m reading the death certificate for Gayle correctly she lived on Maxey Rd, 2.7 miles from where this person was found.

So are there other missing women from Maxey Road in Houston? I’m not even sure how to go about finding that info.

Is there a more recent facial reconstruction of this couple? The old one makes them look like siblings and I can't find any information about them being related to each other.

Photo 37: Maleah Davis joins list of Houston's 56 missing children: See their faces, bring them home

• NCMEC: 1184342 - NCIC: U620016707 - NamUS: 701
posterTitleUnidentified.png

Jane Doe 1981
NCMU1184342c1.jpg

• Date Found
    • Jan 12, 1981
    • Location Found
    • Houston, TX
    • Estimated Age
    • 18-25
    • Sex
    • Female
    • Race
    • White
    • Hair Color
    • Brown
    • Eye Color
    • Brown
    • Estimated Height
    • 5'4" to 5'9"
On January 12, 1981, the body of an unidentified female was found in a heavily wooded area 100 feet south of Wallisville Road in Houston, Texas. Based on the condition of the body, the decedent is believed to have been deceased approximately 2 months prior to discovery. The decedent is believed to be a White female, possibly with Native American admixture. She had long brown hair with a reddish tint, approximately 18 inches in length and tied in a pony tail. The decedent is believed to have had brown eyes and pierced ears. She was found wearing light green joggers shorts-size 25” waist. Her face showed signs of excessive hair growth. She had a moderate-sized gap between her upper front teeth, and 4 silver fillings-one on each upper and lower rear molars on both the left and right sides of the mouth. She may have been a chronic nail biter. The decedent was found near a second body – a white male believed to be between 20 and 30 years of age who also remains unidentified. The reconstruction featured above is an artist’s rendering of what she may have looked like. Anyone with information regarding this case should contact the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences, reference case number ML-81-215.

Have you seen this child? JANE DOE1981

Long shot...but I do like long shots obviously.... what about Giannina Maria Colonna Aponte and her brother John Colonna Aponte? They disappeared from Puerto Rico in 1974. Giannina was 11 making her 18 for this UID and John was 12 making him 19. They were said to be held for ransom but nothing ever came of it. Suggesting because I agree that the reconstructions look like they’re related.

Giannina Maria Colonna Aponte – The Charley Project

John Colonna Aponte – The Charley Project

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500