GUILTY TX - Kala Golden-Schuchardt, 28, Spring, 17 April 2012

Newborn Stolen, Mother Shot Dead Outside Texas Hospital

SPRING, Texas — A newborn boy was abducted from his dying mother after she was repeatedly shot outside a suburban Houston pediatric center on Tuesday, according to investigators searching for the suspected shooter who sped off with the infant in a blood-stained Lexus.

MORE AT LINK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/17/newborn-stolen-mother-shot-dead-texas_n_1433040.html
Poor mom is shot with a 3 day old in her hands, and they stole him :what:
OMG people are Fing NUTS

They have the license plate of the get away vehicle - how long can it possibly take to make an arrest? Such a horrible case!!!

Are we certain the last name thing has been corrected? My hinkie meter went up when they reported baby as Sch??? and Mom and hubby as "Golden"...

So sad..Praying this precious baby was in that apartment safe and now with loved ones....and the police have both these scumbags in custody!

Oh my gosh, I'm so relieved to hear that the baby is alive. Thank goodness!

I am really anxious to hear the rest of this sad story. Did they know the family? Was it random??

Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO glad he is alive.

It'll be interesting to hear the rest of the story. Great police work by the Montgomery County police/sheriffs office.

Are we certain the last name thing has been corrected? My hinkie meter went up when they reported baby as Sch??? and Mom and hubby as "Golden"...

So sad..Praying this precious baby was in that apartment safe and now with loved ones....and the police have both these scumbags in custody!

I think the only one reporting both as Golden was Nancy. Both of their Facebook pages have the same last name as the baby.

OMG! I just read this on Yahoo! How awful!!

That poor family. I pray baby Keegan is safe :(

This one has me going nuts for more details!
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I am sick to my stomach after reading this on Yahoo!

This is so awful!

I'm praying for baby Keegan.

Why are people so cruel and heartless!! :(

I think some of the name confusion may be because they just got married a few months ago. Maybe she hadn't legally changed her name yet or still had some documents with her maiden name. I know people who socially go by their spouse's name, but legally haven't changed it.

So happy he was found safe, very sad and scary. So sorry Keegan will never know his mom.

Rest in peace Kala

:rose:

There are 3 threads on this now...and baby was found alive, one was moved to "Located"...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back