Found Deceased TX - Kay-Alana Turner, 27, Tomball, 10 March 2023

July 10, 2023 article - I am not familiar with this case; unsure if anything new here.

[…]

Her family is finally getting the help they've been waiting for, search and rescue of San Antonio, Texas, traveled to Tomball, and spent an entire weekend searching the area where she went missing.

[…]

HAVE YOU SEEN KAY-ALANA TURNER? Search continues for woman who vanished after run in with HCSO deputy

She says her family still hasn't received any help or answers from the Harris County Sheriff's Office and that the bodycam footage they've requested has yet to be released.

To add insult to injury, Calhoun says the storage lot holding Kay-Alana's car, auctioned it off without her family's knowledge. When the Calhoun's tried to collect the car themselves, they were told they couldn't because it was in Kay-Alana's name.

MY OWN OPINION:

I feel like Kay-Alana is alive out there and is not returning to her family for a reason that became apparent to her during COVID and her time away from her family. The pandemic revealed a lot about the people in our lives. I hope she is safe out there.

BEAUMONT, Texas — Family and friends of a woman who has been missing since March 2023, hope that a podcast will bring the closer to finding her.

The parents of Margaret Kay-Alana Turner are preparing to spend the holidays without their daughter. They hope "The Vanished" podcast can bring national exposure to the case.

It's been 257 days since the now-28-year-old Kay-Alana vanished in Tomball.

"Kay-Alana is the smartest girl I've seen in my life," said Rosa Calhoun. "She's super sweet. She just wants to help everybody. She loves everybody."

article continues at link ...

Family, friends of missing Beaumont woman hope podcast will help shine national spotlight on the case

Updated: 10:35 PM CST November 21, 2023

That is very interesting. Based on previous comments from family, I had assumed that she was bipolar and in the middle of a manic episode. But this article suggests it was a bad combination of drugs. If that’s the case, it’s hard to think she’s still out there, hiding, disoriented or in a homeless encampment as some have theorized - those drugs would be long out of her system by now.
I agree. Putting someone who has mania in their symptomology on Ritalin seems like the opposite of what you would do.

It sounds like there were multiple red flags with her mental health that weren’t picked up on before she disappeared. Of course hindsight is 20/20. She apparently had a creative, artistic personality ( quirky) which might have masked the red flags. IMO, only.

It’s very sad and I hope others are right that she is still alive!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back