Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish LE would reopen/re investigate those cases where the charges were dropped.

Reminder that this is his history. 4 DV charges, murder suspect, attempted murder, rape suspect, child *advertiser censored*

December 2009 – Domestic abuse battery:*Case status unknown

July 2011 Domestic abuse battery: Sentenced to 90 days in jail and one year supervised probation

September 2013 – *advertiser censored* involving juveniles: Charges were dropped in May 2015

October 2011 Attempted second-degree murder Charges were dropped in November of 2012

June 2014 Domestic abuse battery:*Sentenced on May 2015 to one year in prison, four years suspension and five years supervised probation

July 2014 Murder SUSPECT Considered a person of interest in the*murder of Pamela Parker in Sulphur, La.August 2014*–*Simple battery: Charges rejected on Sept. 22, 2014 after he was convicted on other charges

August 2015*– Considered a person of interest in third-degree rape of a woman in Sulphur, La.

November 2015 – Domestic abuse battery:*Pleaded no contest to amended charge of simple battery on Sept. 7, 2016. Sentenced to six months in jail.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Plus before that there was the 2 years he got in... 2006? In San Bernardino County for assault (even though the rape charge didn't stick). He had another criminal charge in 2002 also plus all that horrific CFS stuff. This guy just keeps on escalating his violent behavior.

I'm pretty sure they are alive as well. I hate to say this but the girls are more valuable to him alive then dead. They can be used as a bargaining chip or, as ghastly the thought, as a human shield in the event of a potential shoot-out with LE. I don't think he took them for any untoward behavior, I think they were taking strictly as insurance policy. Of course, this is presuming he actually took them and that he and the girls weren't victims of some other screw-ball.

He's got a history of child *advertiser censored*...

What if the girls were elsewhere at the time of Tonya's murder? Either she wanted them gone while she had a meeting with TM to discuss things and make arrangements for him to leave, or they were gone for other reasons (staying over at a friends, etc). When they came home at the pre-arranged time, TM told them a story, packed them up, and headed out. Or he went to pick them up in their mother's car, and headed out.

I remember in the case of Jeffery Scott Easley in Virginia, he killed the 12 year old's mom upstairs while the girl was home, and then took her. But he had groomed the girl, and she was convinced they were in a relationship and were running away together. He had twisted her up so badly that she knew something had happened to her mother but left with him anyway.

I don't know what social media either of Tonya's daughters had, but I am fearful that the oldest had been chatting with TM since her visit in the summer. Many people, especially young people, believe you can get to know someone online and really know them. Especially if there is a real-life connection of some sort. Perhaps the oldest daughter was the instigator for having him come live with them. He pleads his "sob story" to her, she believes him, and pretty soon, "Mom, he needs help, he's a friend of dad's, can we help him? He's coming to our town and he needs a place to stay for a bit."

His FB is really creepy, to me. It's so fake. He's got people wrapped around his fake image, he's spouting Christian faith, he's making sappy posts thanking people for being real. But he started his page in September, and all public posts stopped in October. He had that page long enough to suck people in, then dropped it because, mission accomplished.

He is a true predator and monster. I pray these girls are found safe.

Child *advertiser censored*, murder, attempted murder...

I really don't know if he will keep these girls alive or not...at least both of them...

Authorities have canceled an Amber Alert in Texas for two kidnapped girls from Round Rock because they have evidence the girls may be elsewhere, said Nick Olivier, a spokesman for the Round Rock Police Department.

Plus before that there was the 2 years he got in... 2006? In San Bernardino County for assault (even though the rape charge didn't stick). He had another criminal charge in 2002 also plus all that horrific CFS stuff. This guy just keeps on escalating his violent behavior.

:shakehead:

This is sooo bad...

I really don't know if he will keep these girls alive or not...at least both of them...

I'm praying he killed himself and not the girls.

Authorities have canceled an Amber Alert in Texas for two kidnapped girls from Round Rock because they have evidence the girls may be elsewhere, said Nick Olivier, a spokesman for the Round Rock Police Department.

Whhhaaat?

:lookingitup:

(Sorry behind)

Texas Amber Alert discontinued for 2 children missing from Round Rock
http://abc13.com/tx-amber-alert-discontinued-for-girls-missing-after-mom-killed/2856097/

"An Amber Alert was issued Sunday for the girls. On Wednesday morning, Texas DPS issued a notice that the Amber Alert was discontinued. According to Round Rock police, they have evidence that gives them reason to believe the girls may be in another state. The search for them remains active."

Eta: this is so odd, never seen this happen before..

Theta really must be on their tail....

Respectfully, I think you are incorrect in this assumption. There is nothing in his record to indicate he is a pedophile or hebephile. This doesn't have any hallmarks of a sexual predation.

Respectfully right back,<modsnip>

You've stated in this case that you believe the girls aren't in danger and this guy's not a pedophile.

He's violently beaten a woman to death, has been charged with attempting a violent beating death of another woman, with rape, and with child *advertiser censored* charges. He's had LIFETIME restraining orders placed against him from seeing his own children. He's also been barred from being around a child in another case.

There is absolutely every reason to believe he will sexually abuse them, assault them, and my guess is he will most likely provide them to other men for sexual acts of the opportunity presents itself. As well as photograph and record the above for both his own personal reasons and to sell.

<modsnip>men like this don't kill a woman and kidnap their two daughters just because they've always wanted children and they're planning peaceful domestic bliss.

Whhhaaat?

:lookingitup:

(Sorry behind)

Texas Amber Alert discontinued for 2 children missing from Round Rock
http://abc13.com/tx-amber-alert-discontinued-for-girls-missing-after-mom-killed/2856097/

"An Amber Alert was issued Sunday for the girls. On Wednesday morning, Texas DPS issued a notice that the Amber Alert was discontinued. According to Round Rock police, they have evidence that gives them reason to believe the girls may be in another state. The search for them remains active."

Eta: this is so odd, never seen this happen before...

What that what? I don't get it...not sure if we should be more worried or less.

Well, actually, we're all about as worried as can be.

moo

Unfortunately the younger one may have been taken along to further control the older.
The older may have a sense of responsibility to the younger to protect her and do what he says.
But at some point something suspicious happens. Hope that's not the case.

Has there been any reward offered?

The best of my sleuthing has told me that the girls did not go to NY with the mother. IMO She went alone, ate good food, got a tattoo, and saw shows and visited sights.

I do not know where the girls were, and I fear they were home with TM. IMO it could have been something like, "You deserve to get away and treat yourself for once. You work so hard! Why don't you take a trip?" "Oh, what would I do with my daughters. I can't afford to take them." "I'll watch them for you. Here's some money to treat yourself, as my gratitude for you taking me in." "I couldn't. It wouldn't be right." "Look, you've been through a lot with the school treating you so unfairly. Go take a breather. You deserve it." Maybe even the daughters chimed in, because at that point everyone was still charmed by this monster.

Or maybe the girls stayed with friends. Who knows. But, IMO, It was a perfect opportunity for him to continue grooming them for his purposes.

Totally IMO, and going off of what a predator and psychopath is capable of. Monster.

The best of my sleuthing has told me that the girls did not go to NY with the mother. IMO She went alone, ate good food, got a tattoo, and saw shows and visited sights.

I do not know where the girls were, and I fear they were home with TM. IMO it could have been something like, "You deserve to get away and treat yourself for once. You work so hard! Why don't you take a trip?" "Oh, what would I do with my daughters. I can't afford to take them." "I'll watch them for you. Here's some money to treat yourself, as my gratitude for you taking me in." "I couldn't. It wouldn't be right." "Look, you've been through a lot with the school treating you so unfairly. Go take a breather. You deserve it." Maybe even the daughters chimed in, because at that point everyone was still charmed by this monster.

Or maybe the girls stayed with friends. Who knows. But, IMO, It was a perfect opportunity for him to continue grooming them for his purposes.

Totally IMO, and going off of what a predator and psychopath is capable of. Monster.

Well, TB was murdered in a short time after she got home, so this makes some sense. I think it's safe to say that this whole situation is more than likely wrapped around his wanting one (or both) of the girls. I can see a situation where he had groomed the oldest, murdered her mother so they could be together, and she begged him to spare her sisters life.

Well my wishful thinking didn't last long.

I am right back to constantly worrying about the safety and well being of these two girls as I know we all are who care deeply about children.

Did they say when the presser will be held?

They must have been spotted in another state.

Except that I clearly see Lulu in the pictures she posted in NY. Most of the photos are of sightseeing, but there are a couple with Lulu in them, and I believe Lili and the boyfriend in another.

Total psycho. He stole photos of his bio son and grandkids he never met in order to present a false picture of himself. Total nut.

Reminder that this is his history. 4 DV charges, murder suspect, attempted murder, rape suspect, child *advertiser censored*

December 2009 – Domestic abuse battery:*Case status unknown

July 2011 Domestic abuse battery: Sentenced to 90 days in jail and one year supervised probation

September 2013 – *advertiser censored* involving juveniles: Charges were dropped in May 2015

October 2011 Attempted second-degree murder Charges were dropped in November of 2012

June 2014 Domestic abuse battery:*Sentenced on May 2015 to one year in prison, four years suspension and five years supervised probation

July 2014 Murder SUSPECT Considered a person of interest in the*murder of Pamela Parker in Sulphur, La.August 2014*–*Simple battery: Charges rejected on Sept. 22, 2014 after he was convicted on other charges

August 2015*– Considered a person of interest in third-degree rape of a woman in Sulphur, La.

November 2015 – Domestic abuse battery:*Pleaded no contest to amended charge of simple battery on Sept. 7, 2016. Sentenced to six months in jail.

Like I said, one of the most dangerous kidnappers we've seen in awhile.

All i can say is please be alive girls, please be alive, please be alive. :praying:

I was about to post vmmking had found N.Y. pics of Mom, daughters and B.F. on Facebook. I always appreciate FB info. I'm not on it. Still mad at it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member