TX TX - Lisa Stone, 51, Dallas, 4 June 2010

Friends of Lisa Stone are dedicating a memorial park bench in her name. There will be a brief dedication, prayer, and balloon release on Saturday, Feb. 26 from 8:00-8:30 am at City Lake Park, 403 S. GAlloway, Mesquite, TX.

Women Search For Missing Friend Via Facebook

Three friends who stay in touch via Facebook are now use the site to aid a Dallas missing person investigation.

[snip]

To make a long story short, the three women created a group on Facebook with help from their friend BWS. Some 2,253 members now belong to the group called Looking for Lisa Stone…help us find her. The trio also claim to have found clues about the disappearance on the social network, and share information about the case with the local Dallas Police Department and Crime Stoppers. The women suspect a murder took place and appear to have a suspect in mind.

More: http://www.allfacebook.com/women-search-for-missing-friend-via-facebook-2011-03

findlisa.png

Wasn't Lisa's case covered on Bring them Home now? And where is her ex-roomate these days??? There's your answer I'm afraid. Where is Lisa Stone?? Bumping for you girl...

Bumping for Lisa!!

I am so excited for these amazing friend's of Lisa who have taken Justice head on in pursuit to locate their friend, Lisa Stone. Lisa's case is going to be featured on 48 hours this weekend!! You go girls, much love to you both!! Please spread the word, these woman have worked endlessly to help find their friend and they are not stopping here!!

Check out the trailer, it is AWESOME!! Bravo and it centers on how Facebook is helping to crack this case.

I am having a hard time getting the link to work, bare with me.

LINK TO TRAILER of this weekends 48 hours!!!

http://youtu.be/muKOFTlzAXg

I'm sorry to say I am not familiar with Lisa's case even though it's practically local for me (well, just up Hwy 35 anyway). Going to read through this whole thread and I will definitely watch the 48 Hours show on Saturday. Thanks for posting the link, Walker!

Lisa's friends are amazing. I am looking forward to this 48 hours episode. It looks well done.

I'm bumping this case up so everyone is aware that it will be featured on 48 Hours this weekend. Link to the preview is in post 148.

it's on right now, I am so excited to watch it! Thank you....it helps people understand how I spend my time :)

Oh, I didn't realize the girlfriend is on...she says Lisa is NOT missing.

Watched 48 Hours tonight. Very interesting and certainly is pointing the finger at Lisa's ex GF Sheri.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/05/07/48hours/main20060577.shtml

May 7, 2011
48 Hours Mystery: Texas women use Facebook to investigate their friend's disappearance
(CBS News) Produced by Chuck Stevenson and Lucy Scott

DALLAS - On a chilly night in Dallas, friends Tina Wiley, Tammye Markle and Joni Shannon are out trying to solve a mystery. They are looking for clues at the home of their old friend, Lisa Stone, who vanished without a trace last spring.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back