Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just horrid, for such a statement.:eek:
BB is thinking of her future being famous/wealthy, as her child is missing.
Utterly evil.
MOO.
Although I wouldn't be shocked if BB said that, I can't consider that statement from JV Sr. reliable. He has claimed that the video of Maleah returning to the apartment and the blood evidence doesn't exist. He even denies that the car was seen dropping his son off at the hospital. I believe LE. IMO.

Although I wouldn't be shocked if BB said that, I can't consider that statement from JV Sr. reliable. He has claimed that the video of Maleah returning to the apartment and the blood evidence doesn't exist. He even denies that the car was seen dropping his son off at the hospital. I believe LE. IMO.

I’ve been away most of the day. Anything big happen today?

Yes, but this was all just before the injury to her brain occurred. I think those were the same documents we saw earlier.
This is why I believe that Maleah had previous injuries that were caused from physical abuse, and why BB denied the symptoms of vomiting blood and lethargy. I think there was consistent abuse that may have led to her death.
In CPS documents the parents are named as being responsible for the abuse and neglect, whether it be an uncle, step-parent, or anyone who is living with them who caused the actual injuries. It could be someone totally unrelated, like a tenant they are renting a room to.
There are 300 pages of documents so it's impossible to determine who was doing the actual physical abuse without reading the entire report.
But even so, the custodial parents are held responsible for any abuse that occurs while the children are in their care or that occurs with any person they choose to leave in charge of them.
But only if they know the abuse is or may be happening and they make that decision regardless.
That is the way I have always understood it. Imo
I understand what you are saying. The article says this also.
--------------------------------------

According to officials at Child Protective Services, the state agency received a report of allegations of physical abuse in August after Maleah suffered a head injury. Maleah and her brother had been in CPS Custody for the past several months, according to court documents.

Why CPS says Maleah Davis was pulled from her home last year

It did cross my mind if he knew what a lifetime movie is. He doesn't look like a lifetime kinda guy.......lol

just catching up on this interview with DV's father on KHOU11

They set him up some type of way. He loved her (MD), he been taking care of her since she was 1 years old. She (BB) told my son the night before that she was gonna get a Lifetime movie out of this. Why would she leave her kids with someone she thought was doing all them type of things? DV works, he cleans the house, he does the laundry, he takes the kids to daycare he does all those things . . . I believe my son is innocent, I believe his story. [paraphrased]

This is beginning to remind me of the Kyrian Knox story. Not just because Kamel Harris just had his trial last week, but the differing versions as people toss each other under the bus. Two families offering their versions to the public via social media and dueling MSM interviews. It begins to take on a Jerry Springer episode flavor eventually.[/QUOTE

I do not believe his father at all..I 100% think he is lying

Last edited:
I understand what you are saying. The article says this also.
--------------------------------------

According to officials at Child Protective Services, the state agency received a report of allegations of physical abuse in August after Maleah suffered a head injury. Maleah and her brother had been in CPS Custody for the past several months, according to court documents.

Why CPS says Maleah Davis was pulled from her home last year

It did cross my mind if he knew what a lifetime movie is. He doesn't look like a lifetime kinda guy.......lol
They must mean CPS had retained custody since the time of the injury. The kids were living with BB, DV, and BB's mom when Maleah was first injured so CPS would not have had custody. They were removed from the home after the injury, after the report from the hospital, is the way I understand it. So the bio dad may not have been around much, but he could certainly still have been responsible for abuse. Imo

Ok now im really confused. So the pictures are from the hospital and BB2’s home?

In the hospital one there is a white concrete wall behind him, and in the full body ones there is an old weathered wood fence with a blue bucket behind and to the left of him.
Hmm I've seen a blue bucket in the one of Maleah's photo when she is standing, looks like a forced smile and wearing a rainbow unicorn horn. It has a mop in it.

In the hospital one there is a white concrete wall behind him, and in the full body ones there is an old weathered wood fence with a blue bucket behind and to the left of him.
Hmm I've seen a blue bucket in the one of Maleah's photo when she is standing, looks like a forced smile and wearing a rainbow unicorn horn. It has a mop in it.
I noticed that too. The flooring is definitely different, though. I'm not sure it means anything.

Blue Bucket - Copy.jpg Blue Bucket Maleah.jpg

Image links:
Stefania Okolie on Twitter

https://twitter.com/cathyrusson/status/1128024281143660545

When people stop making these movies and offer th ofmoney
Yes, he also says he believes Brittany set up the whole kidnapping and that she took out an insurance policy on Maleah. He denies there is any video of Maleah walking in the apartment and never walking out, then when the interviewer asks him what he was doing with the laundry basket he claims, "doing laundry!"
He also claims the car was stolen and denied there is any video of the car pulling up at the hospital and dropping him off, and fuels the kidnapping story by emphasizing how many kids are snatched off the streets around there.
When asked about the blood in the apartment, he denies they found blood in the hallway, bathroom, and sink and instead claims the blood came from her older brother that was found on a teddy bear. He claims LE found no DNA evidence belonging to Maleah.
I don't find this guy credible. He not only seems to be missing some brain cells but appears to be three sheets to the wind. Or something. Imo

They must mean CPS had retained custody since the time of the injury. The kids were living with BB, DV, and BB's mom when Maleah was first injured so CPS would not have had custody. They were removed from the home after the injury, after the report from the hospital, is the way I understand it. So the bio dad may not have been around much, but he could certainly still have been responsible for abuse. Imo
I think I'm missing documentation from CPS before the brain injury. If exists before that event, then CD was possibly involved.

The bio-dad is a victim!!!
A look at the history of Maleah Davis and CPS

The report cited "HISTORY OF FAMILY'S INVOLVEMENT WITH CHILD WELFARE:"
on 8/13/2018 Physical Abuse of Maleah Davis-- no known perpetrator
on 8/13/2018 Neglectful Supervision of Maleah Davis-- by Brittany Bowens

I wondered ab out the insurance policy myself along with the helmet ,that child should of been wearing all along. So man unanswered questions . More need to be held accountable .

The odd thing about the hospital picture is the wall and the chair. The wall is some sort of foam, which is porous making it difficult to clean and sanitize. The hospitals I have worked at have plain walls that are easy to clean and sanitize, and definitely no texture. The chair looks to be an office chair, not one typically seen in an ER waiting room or patient room. Maybe he was in an office in the ER or in what they call a quiet room.

The other pictures were taken somewhere else. I'm guessing at the apartment or BB2's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48