Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, there was an interview with an AR LE representative posted earlier who stated clothing was found, that's how they identified that it was human remains. Let me see if I can go digging for you.
Here’s a link for the clothing. He mentions it here.

Editing to say. Sorry @FleurQualia. I should have stayed out of it and let you dig. Lol :)

Oh man, there was an interview with an AR LE representative posted earlier who stated clothing was found, that's how they identified that it was human remains. Let me see if I can go digging for you.

Thank you so much. I haven't been able to watch many reports tonight so I am really having to rely on y'all for your super reporting. :)

I saw a photo earlier of Tim holding his dog waiting for this flight.

I'm glad he has some comfort on the ride home.

Thanks Tim for bringing our girl home.

animated-smileys-sad-044.gif
I don't know how he does it. Day after day. I pray for him, what a hero.

DV might have punched Maleah in the head to cause her death.

Link below
Could Quanell X earn reward money in the case of missing Maleah Davis?

No. Q himself answered that question this morning. He said as a community activist he's not eligible for reward money. It's in one of the early links posted upthread.
ETA: Thanks for the link, Seattle 1. :)

Sorry - I misunderstood your post. I see you added info since I replied, thanks!

I don't believe @Tarika link works-- it appears as just large, bold text, so we all replied.

Nonetheless - we collectively figured it out. I wish the reward could be donated to TES.

Tim never gave up. :)

I’m no expert, but how could you possibly look at human remains, and question if it was a non-human animal?
Decomposition just doesn't look all that different from mammal to mammal after a certain amount of time and exposure. :(

That said, it was very obvious from the first reports today about the bag that they knew it was human, if not definitely Maleah. The sheriff couldn't say it because obviously it would be an awful time to be wrong, but you could see that he already knew. My guess is that the clothing made things pretty clear.

Im not seeing anywhere they contacted LE. All I see is they found a bag that smelled foul and thought it was a dead animal. I know people have said on here there were cadaver dogs, but I’ve not seen that coverage and nobody has provided a link.
yeah same now.
the problem with these fluid reports is they update them and so much has happened almost need to screenshot atm.
all I am finding is the mowing crew found the bag three days before.
earlier report said the manager more or less had a light bulb moment seeing reports on tv and contacted LE.
but take it with a grain of salt because I can not find that report.
will keep digging. I want to find it now!

I wonder if clothing was found in the bag? (*gosh that was hard to type*) :( This child went through way too much in her short little life, but I picture her wrapped safely in the arms of Jesus never to be harmed again by ANYONE.

Hopefully anyone and everyone who had any part in this, is punished. What kind of momma allows the child she birthed to be treated like this? Thinking about the fear and sheer terror little Maleah experienced makes me beyond mad. #Tears for all abused kids!

oh dear, you just brought me to a place my mind didn't want to go. so sad.

Decomposition just doesn't look all that different from mammal to mammal after a certain amount of time and exposure. :(

That said, it was very obvious from the first reports today about the bag that they knew it was human, if not definitely Maleah. The sheriff couldn't say it because obviously it would be an awful time to be wrong, but you could see that he already knew. My guess is that the clothing made things pretty clear.
I find that first paragraph difficult to believe... at the very least bones would remain, and a human skull is easily distinguishable from other animals IMO

yeah same now.
the problem with these fluid reports is they update them and so much has happened almost need to screenshot atm.
all I am finding is the mowing crew found the bag three days before.
earlier report said the manager more or less had a light bulb moment seeing reports on tv and contacted LE.
but take it with a grain of salt because I can not find that report.
will keep digging. I want to find it now!
Same here. I’m digging. I was listening live when I heard it. All I find is about the crew that found it three days ago too now. Sooo weird.

From the Sheriff telcon -- kind of sounds like they were working up to that. Workers set bag aside a couple days ago, and crew returned to the area today. The rest is history.....
@Seattle1 I can not find a link to this revelation do you still have one?
but I read through these pages (roughly page 11 of this thread onwards) a linked story about the mower guys contacting LE.
so it was only a matter of time that Maleah was found imo as I posted upthread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member