Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deborah Wrigley‏Verified account @wrigleyABC13 2m2 minutes ago
Flight now departed Hope, Arkansas en route to private airport in Arcola. Remains found today believed, but not yet confirmed, to be those of 4 yr old Maleah Davis, missing for nearly a month. Tim Miller/Equusearch on board- “We’re bringing our little girl home.” #abc13
D78ic5JXkAA5nlz.jpg
I saw a photo earlier of Tim holding his dog waiting for this flight.

I'm glad he has some comfort on the ride home.

Thanks Tim for bringing our girl home.

animated-smileys-sad-044.gif

Neighbors react to recent updates about 4-year-old Maleah Davis
It is without a doubt that Maleah Davis, her beaming smile, has captured hearts across the world.

Her story has also broken those very hearts and tonight her the outside of her families South Kirkwood home symbolizes just that.

Covered with teddy bears, candles, posters signed by hundreds, the apartment she was last seen going inside of alive, has become a memorial.

"No 4-year old should go through what she went through," said one woman who came to add to the growing memorial.

[...]

Article includes video with neighbor, JS

We have to remember that Maleah was a healthy normal child at one point

There was no reason she needed brain surgeries other than she was repeatedly physically abused by someone trusted to care for her. And there was tremendous neglect in treating her for the injuries that person subjected her to.

There was no reason for any of the pain and suffering that child had to tolerate. There were just cruel adults. And they need to be called out and brought to justice.
amen to that.

I am so terribly sad and disgusted that this beautiful child was not just subjected to such horrific cruelty and abuse but she was returned to these monsters care.

THINGS HAVE TO CHANGE. the wave atm for keeping blood together and cultures and races etc has taken over the importance of child safety.
parental forgiveness and second chances have to stop.
I parented 3 children of my own and never put them in harms way.
one chance. one suspicious injury. probation type system maybe where if it happens TWICE child is removed. never to be returned.

moo

Random thought.

Like, I don't want to know what state Maleah was in when she was found. I don't want to know the gory details. I really want DV (and possible others) to plea guilty and spare us a trial.

But I know that is not going to happen, I know he will plead not guilty, and I know we will see all the evidence (thankfully not photos, but descriptions) and I do plan on sticking it out to the end. But I dread it. I dread learning what I don't want to know, and never being able to un-know it.

It may be the other way around. I think Q used his skills to get information out of her, and when she finally caught on to him it gave him the opportunity to do the same thing to DV. His ultimate goal was to get as much information as he could. BB is the one who got burned, not QX. He knows what he is doing and he knows they don't. Imo
This is what I and some others were saying many threads ago after the first presser in the apartment parking lot - that QX did not need to say everything he said at that point (about the abuse, the dirty pics, the bathing, etc etc etc). The real factual information in that presser was to reveal the existence of the neighbor's video footage. All that other stuff seemed like very odd oversharing that could implicate BB in negligence at least but I think he had a plan to eventually throw BB under the bus; I don't think any of that was accidental. The man comes across as a grandstander, maybe even somewhat egotistical. But we would not have 80% of the information we have about BB without all of the talking he's been doing and, I think, encouraging her to be doing.

Q stated he will not accept any reward money. I think the link was shared in an earlier post.

The reward is by administered by Crime Stoppers, and QX is not eligible to claim the reward. He also said he was not interested in the money.

Crime Stoppers initially pledged up to $5,000 in the case, but said it would increase it to up to $12,500 for information that leads to the identification/charging of suspect(s) responsible for the disappearance of Maleah Davis.

The increase in money is due to money from Houston's Mayor Sylvester Turner and "individuals from across the country," according to the news release.

The Houston Police Department has pledged $5,000 and a Louisiana couple pledged $10,000 towards the case. That brings the total to $27,500 in potential reward money.

Crime Stoppers ups reward money for information in Maleah Davis case

DV might have punched Maleah in the head to cause her death.

Could Quanell X earn reward money in the case of missing Maleah Davis?
No. Q himself answered that question this morning. He said as a community activist he's not eligible for reward money. It's in one of the early links posted upthread.
ETA: Thanks for the link, Seattle 1. :)

Neighbors react to recent updates about 4-year-old Maleah Davis
It is without a doubt that Maleah Davis, her beaming smile, has captured hearts across the world.

Her story has also broken those very hearts and tonight her the outside of her families South Kirkwood home symbolizes just that.

Covered with teddy bears, candles, posters signed by hundreds, the apartment she was last seen going inside of alive, has become a memorial.

"No 4-year old should go through what she went through," said one woman who came to add to the growing memorial.

[...]

Article includes video with neighbor, JS

They will need to reduce the rent to find a tenant. Whoever the future tenants will be, they need to do a big time sage cleansing.

Last edited:
Random thought.

Like, I don't want to know what state Maleah was in when she was found. I don't want to know the gory details. I really want DV (and possible others) to plea guilty and spare us a trial.

But I know that is not going to happen, I know he will plead not guilty, and I know we will see all the evidence (thankfully not photos, but descriptions) and I do plan on sticking it out to the end. But I dread it. I dread learning what I don't want to know, and never being able to un-know it.

I feel this way, too. I felt the same way with the Lizzy Shelley case, but luckily it seems that they’ve returned her body to the family in “relatively good condition.” Plus, I don’t think that case will go to trial.

But this one will, and it’s going to be crazy.

Im not seeing anywhere they contacted LE. All I see is they found a bag that smelled foul and thought it was a dead animal. I know people have said on here there were cadaver dogs, but I’ve not seen that coverage and nobody has provided a link.

I just did a search for the link too can't find it.
ok
was in the early media posted here will look back see if I can find.
so much since then to bog it down the line :-/

Q stated he will not accept any reward money. He further indicated that he has never received money from Crime Stoppers. I think the link was shared in an earlier post.
Could Quanell X earn reward money in the case of missing Maleah Davis?
As I recall he’d stated that as a “community activist” he could not accept any rewards due to crime stoppers policy. I’m not seeing that on their site. If I have the correct one, it states:

• Crime Stoppers pays cash rewards of up to $5,000 on all felony crimes that happen in the Greater Houston/Harris County area.
    • The only requirement is you must report your tip directly to the Crime Stoppers Tip Line.
Source: https://crime-stoppers.org/our-programs/how-it-works

Last edited:
I wonder if clothing was found in the bag? (*gosh that was hard to type*) :( This child went through way too much in her short little life, but I picture her wrapped safely in the arms of Jesus never to be harmed again by ANYONE.

Hopefully anyone and everyone who had any part in this, is punished. What kind of momma allows the child she birthed to be treated like this? Thinking about the fear and sheer terror little Maleah experienced makes me beyond mad. #Tears for all abused kids!

I wonder if clothing was found in the bag? (*gosh that was hard to type*) :( This child went through way too much in her short little life, but I picture her wrapped safely in the arms of Jesus never to be harmed again by ANYONE.

Hopefully anyone and everyone who had any part in this, is punished. What kind of momma allows the child she birthed to be treated like this? Thinking about the fear and sheer terror little Maleah experienced makes me beyond mad. #Tears for all abused kids!

Oh man, there was an interview with an AR LE representative posted earlier who stated clothing was found, that's how they identified that it was human remains. Let me see if I can go digging for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joaquín Tórrez