Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now that I can say it...

Of ALL the UNBELIEVABLE things that DV has said. The single most ridiculous thing IMO is that an almost 2 year old SAT WITH DV for nearly an ENTIRE DAY while he was unconscious.

No. Just no. Neither of my kids as toddlers would have sat ANYWHERE for more than 15 minutes without an electronic device.

I have so much to say that I don't even know where to begin. I really hate to say this, but I'm sure that DV really did think that he thought Maleah was nice and sweet not the 3 Hispanics that really didn't kidnap her. I think the pict. was on a flyer I saw posted here yesterday, but of all the picts. I saw of her alone and with her mom where she was smiling, Maleah was with DV in this pict. and she didn't look happy at all and it made me very uncomfortable. So sadly I don't think this began as a physical child abuse situation at all.
Also, I know we don't know but I'm 100% sure that LE knows what kind of condition that the little boy was in when they or medical staff 1st saw him. If that little boy really was outside w/o out proper care for 24 hrs, there is NO WAY he wouldn't be very hungry and need to have his diaper changed. If he was content and had a dry diaper, then DV had to be somewhere overnight with him and was getting help from someone. LE could figure that out right away just by observing the little boy.
I have more, but need to collect my thoughts.

From the link:

BREAKING- “He’s not with me, he was with his brother.” Maleah’s mother says of the step-father. “His story, it don’t sound right...Honestly, I haven’t really talked to him much because I’ve been focused on finding Maleah. I called his family...and he’s devastated.” #MaleahDavis
BREAKING- “His story doesn’t make sense, it doesn’t. But in my gut, I believe him.” Brittany Bowens, mother of missing 4-year-old #MaleahDavis tells me when asked if she believes her fiancé’s story. In a wide ranging phone interview she also denies any abuse at the home.

12:01 PM · May 7, 2019 from Houston, TX · Twitter for iPhone
His face tells a story IMO. I’ve seen that same face in my kids when they were little and wanted me to believe they didn’t do something wrong. Aspiring rapper?! Isn’t he 50? Okay I’m putting myself on time out before the mods do it for me. MOO

BBM:

The car could be sitting in somebody's garage, hidden close by but out of sight.

Perhaps if this turns into a murder case, those who know where the car is hidden will come forward so they're not named an accomplice/s.

This was no kidnapping, IMO.

moo
Right. Who wants to associate themselves with this? Who wants to cover someone's behind like that?

Report from HLN gives a few more details on Maleah’s head injury last year. Apparently she fell and hit her head on a table. When she was in the hospital they found signs of old injuries that may have indicated prior abuse. Not much more new info in the video. Nick Valencia
Not AT ALL surprised with this information.

So, according to most MSM reports - DV claims he "came to" at 6pm. He tried to wave down help and couldn't find any, so he walked. But he didn't make it to the hospital until 9-10pm. So 3-4 hours unaccounted for.

My understanding is that where he was "left" is relatively close to his home. And thus an area one would assume he has some basic understanding of the geography.

I know where all of my local hospitals are. And I would be able to walk to one that was literally a half mile from me in quick time as I'd know where it was.

So....what exactly was he doing? He basically had to actively avoid that hospital for 3-4 hours before someone picked him up (either a good Samaritan or a friend he contacted) and dropped him at the hospital.

If I for one minute believe his "*advertiser censored* and bull story," I would question diapers for baby, food for baby.....WHAT THEY HEY ABOUT THE BABY he supposedly had with him and the 24 hours unattended?

Yes? Simply asked if anyone had seen Maleah alive after the mother left town on Tuesday.

My understanding is just the step-father/poi. Apparently an Aunt went to the home, iirc to pick up the younger child and was not allowed in to see Maleah as she was reportedly sick.

I am hoping investigators are gathering cell phone history, calls and texts etc between the mom and "fiance." I would think, given mom was gone for several days, that she would have checked in, called, to inquire about the children, imo. Maybe she even spoke or asked to speak to the kids. It will be interesting to find out what, if any, cell phone history reveals between the poi and "mom". (I am still sitting on one hand)

Last edited:
They have his age as twenty six.

And Hispanic because this is Texas and Houston has a very large Hispanic population.

And yeah looks like a pump knot to me.

And, if in the back of truck wouldn't you be sunburned from laying there all day? Or does he mean the back seat of a truck?

They have his age as twenty six.

And Hispanic because this is Texas and Houston has a very large Hispanic population.

And yeah looks like a pump knot to me.

And, if in the back of truck wouldn't you be sunburned from laying there all day? Or does he mean the back seat of a truck?
Back seat of a crew cab. In some of those crew cabs there is more room than the back seat of a comfortable sedan.

Houston Police : "The investigation into the whereabouts of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis remains on-going. HPD customarily doesn't identify persons of interest or suspects unless charges are filed. Any updates will be posted on twitter."
Houston Police on Twitter

BBM:

Trying to decipher the meaning of this statement.

They've named DV a POI in MD's disappearance.

They've said they customarily don't identify a POI unless charges are filed.

Have they filed charges against DV?

BBM:

I think their twitter statement was a quick rebuttal to media sources saying they have called him a poi. I think they are saying he isn’t labeled a poi? MOO

BBM:

I know it's a terrible thing to say, but DV makes me think of domestic violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname