Found Deceased TX - Michael Swearingin, 32, & Jenna Scott, 28, Temple, Bell County, 4 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bishop on Twitter
Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office says escaped murder suspect Cedric Joseph Marks was in a van with nine other inmates being transported from Michigan to Texas. Van made a stop in Louisiana and was driving back through Conroe in the way to Bell County, TX. #khou #HTownRush

The Bishop on Twitter
Breaking: Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office says escaped murder suspect Cedric Joseph Marks is still at large. Warns Conroe residents who live west and east of I-45 and between Highway 105 and North Loop 336 to stay indoors or avoid the area. #khou #HTownRush

Jason Fochtman on Twitter
Law enforcement investigate a transport van as they search for Cedric Joseph Marks escaped from a private prisoner transport on Sunday morning and was last seen wearing an orange jump suit and restraints near the 800 block of North Loop 336 West in Conroe. @houstonchronicle
DygKel5UUAAPbye.jpg

DygKepPUUAA45s5.jpg

DygKel5U8AA0nT4.jpg

DygKel4VAAAKfFp.jpg

Authorities searching for 'armed and dangerous' escapee

“A manhunt is underway for a man facing murder charges who escaped custody while his guards left him unattended to eat at a McDonalds in Conroe.

The Conroe Police Department and Montgomery County Sheriff's Office are now searching for Cedric Joseph Marks, who escaped custody in the 800 block of North Loop 336 West Sunday morning while being transported to a correctional facility in Bell County.”

—-

Basement link:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/breaking-news-current-scanner-alerts-8.400672/

He’s armed now too?!?!
The article has been updated, and it no longer says “armed”:

Houston-area authorities searching for escaped prisoner considered 'extremely dangerous'”
Authorities searching for 'armed and dangerous' escapee

Cedric Marks: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Cedric Marks, from Temple, Texas, has escaped from custody after he was recently arrested for the burglary of Jenna Scott’s home in August 2018. Jenna Scott and Michael Swearingin’s bodies were found in Oklahoma, weeks after the car they were in was found abandoned in Austin, Texas. Police are also investigating the disappearance of Marks’ girlfriend, April Pease, in 2009. Marks has not been named a suspect by police in either investigation, but after his escape authorities said for the first time that three murder charges against him are “pending.”

[...]

I am so heartbroken about this young couple having their lives ripped from them and their loving family. My heart is with their families and friends who are suffering this tremendous loss.

Praying that the authorities find this monster and capture him without anyone else being killed.

The Bishop on Twitter
Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office says escaped murder suspect Cedric Joseph Marks was in a van with nine other inmates being transported from Michigan to Texas. Van made a stop in Louisiana and was driving back through Conroe in the way to Bell County, TX. #khou #HTownRush

The Bishop on Twitter
Breaking: Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office says escaped murder suspect Cedric Joseph Marks is still at large. Warns Conroe residents who live west and east of I-45 and between Highway 105 and North Loop 336 to stay indoors or avoid the area. #khou #HTownRush

This is the same area of “doorbell woman”.

I am so heartbroken about this young couple having their lives ripped from them and their loving family. My heart is with their families and friends who are suffering this tremendous loss.

Praying that the authorities find this monster and capture him without anyone else being killed.

Dear zen,

I’m glad to have you here to help send positive energy. I can not express my concern enough over the potential volatility of this situation right now. This is playing out in real time. Pray they get this guy FAST.

Need to wrap my head around this map wise, scrambling for coffee. Please if anyone can get some map graphics embedded here that would be so appreciated.

Last edited:
Will the authorities send a large police force to the areas where they think he could be? Will there be roadblocks?

Sorry for all of my questions but I'm frightened for the citizens around there as well for law enforcement.

Will the authorities send a large police force to the areas where they think he could be? Will there be roadblocks?

Sorry for all of my questions but I'm frightened for the citizens around there as well for law enforcement.

Yes zen, this will be as major of a manhunt as major can be. I imagine looks like a movie scene right now, dogs, every LE armed and hunting all swatted up.

Some news stations have to have this live right now surely with news copters unless airspace is restricted?

Dear zen,

I’m glad to have you here to help send positive energy. I can not express my concern enough over the potential volatility of this situation right now. This is playing out in real time. Pray they get this guy FAST.

Need to wrap my head around this map wise, scrambling for coffee. Please if anyone can get some map graphics needed here that would be so appreciated.
Last seen in the area of the 800 block of North Loop 336 West:
Google Maps

So how long has he been “free” so far?

Gosh please do t let this guy get away!! :( :(

Please no more people get hurt.

Pray anysecond now we are going to hear “suspect in custody”

That is what worries me. If he had a 10 minute head start, he could have hijacked a car immediately and be out of the area. MOO

My mother was about to leave to come to my home. My home is two hours away. She’s not in Conroe but not too far from there and I have family who work there and live in Willis and other areas nearby. I told her to stay. She had no idea this was going on. Though I don’t think he wants to mess with my momma. Concealed carry and it’s on her at all times and she’s in her seventies. I hope they are doing roadblocks further away. He’s been loose since early this morning!

So how long has he been “free” so far?

Gosh please don’t let this guy get away!! :( :(

Please no more people get hurt or killed.

Pray thst any second now we are going to hear “Suspect in Custody”

(Or Neutralized, moo)
About 5 hours now. It's also Sunday and lots of people were at church when he got away. He may have gotten into an empty home somewhere.
MOO

Someone’s getting fired, we can bet on that.

(SMDH)

(Least of my worries right now, just sayin )

—-

About 5 hours now. It's also Sunday and lots of people were at church when he got away. He may have gotten into an empty home somewhere.
MOO

I’m worried he went or will go into an occupied home, knock on wood.

He’s going to need food, supplies, money, new clothing, transportation...

He’s going to need to get those restraints off.

And probably will want a gun.

No probably about it. He’s going to want a gun.

And get out of the area fast if he’s not already.

Unless he decides to stay in the house and hide out with supplies and shelter til the heat dies down.

This is obviously very bad for the residents of whichever home (or business) he chooses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member