GUILTY TX - Natasha Tagliarino Dauzat, 21, decapitated, Bellmead, 25 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

636078231852053766-David-Dauzat.jpg

Here is a picture of the ! :devil:

Can't figure out what in the world is happening in today's society! :(

jmo :moo:

I swear, drugs are killing too many innocent people :(

Yep! Its got to stop somehow. Here are two more little ones without parents. Later in life they will know what dad did to mom. [emoji20]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

SICK, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING!! He oughta be strung up on the town square.

Yep, actually, I'd go a tad bit further, He should be tortured, little, by little. He is an insane monster!

Yep, actually, I'd go a tad bit further, He should be tortured, little, by little. He is an insane monster!
Shoot him in the elbow, cut off part of his ear, break his ankle... payback's a mother!

636078231852053766-David-Dauzat.jpg

Here is a picture of the ! :devil:

Can't figure out what in the world is happening in today's society! :(

Cold, flat, evil, dead eyes. He looks like one of those radical muslim terrorists to me. jmo

http://heavy.com/news/2016/08/davie...iana-bellmead-texas-facebook-photos-children/

[FONT=&quot]He used to physically and mentally abuse her. She would come to our home to get away. She would have bruises, the last time I saw her she has a black eye. While at my house he would yell at her over the phone and if she heard my son or husband’s , he would accuse her of having an affair. He would want to know who was at my house and say.mean things to her. If she didn’t answer he would not stop calling leaving mean messages talk her.[/FONT]

This article is so painfully sad. It sounds like she had good intentions of making the marriage work but he wasn't having any part of that.
I feel awful for her. Just awful.
And those two babies. They will know what he did, sickening.

My son in laws biological father stabbed his biological mother to death when he was just a baby. He and his brother and sister were adopted by a good Christian family. But to this day, and he is now 25... his mothers death still gets to him badly. He is doing well, but will have that scar for life.

**WARNING**

A very difficult read.

The two children who were found in a Bellmead mobile home last Thursday after their father allegedly killed their mother were uninjured, but covered in blood and may have witnessed the homicide, according to a Child Protective Services petition filed last week.

“The children were removed from the trailer and were transported to (Baylor Scott & White Hillcrest Medical Center) for evaluation and possible treatment,” the CPS petition states “The (medical personnel) stated one of the children is in a catatonic state.”

The CPS petition detailed the need to remove the children from their father’s care.

Law enforcement stated that both the children were found “covered in blood” but were cleaned up by police and and no physical injuries were found, the CPS petition states.

There was no previous criminal history or CPS history concerning Natasha or Davie Dauzat, the CPS petition states.
http://m.wacotrib.com/news/police/c...798-b6de-527b-ba31-9ce8338afd2b.html?mode=jqm

OMG. That is horrible to read. Of course the kids HAD to have seen much of it. That is a very small home and one cannot slaughter and dismember their wife without attracting the attention of others in that small space.

I am so sorry for those poor babies. ugh...:sigh:

I'm thinking and hoping that the toddler is in shock. That monster oughta be horsewhipped. He's so low on the totem pole he would have to climb a ladder to scratch a snake on the tummy.

I hope to Christ they didn't actually see this horror but maybe he was holding them while he was all bloody. Which would be traumatic, but I can't and don't want to imagine these poor babies seeing that.

Seems to me DV is more prevalent and more violent than ever. WTH? What is wrong with our young women that they allow themselves to be treated this way? What is wrong with young women who allow their worthless boyfriends "babysit" their children while they're working and wind up having those children sexually and physically abused by those men?

I do not understand. :please::please::please:

Join the crowd! Any woman who stays with an abusive husband is crazy! She doesn't deserve that kind of treatment, the kids don't need to hear it or see it, and no child "needs" their daddy around if they have to be witness to moma being mistreated. There are too many churches, state organizations, shelters for battered women and children who want to help get the innocents out of a bad situation. And this help is just a phone call away. The info is out there, all they have to do is contact one!

Oh my goodness, I have been worried about both children, especially the 3 year old. She would have been moving around more than the one year old, she seen at least part of it, does not understand, heck I don't understand.
I pray there is supportive and GOOD family to give them homes, keep them together and try to bring some normalcy back to them.
He has ruined so many lives especially his own children.
Other inmates will take care of him. Beyond sad... :mad:

I hope family members the kids are familiar with and comfortable with are able to take them. They've had enough trauma and lived too long in a home with a strained relationship between their parents to last them a lifetime. Anybody who would kill their wife in front of their kids tells me he didn't give a hoot about anyone but himself. Maggot!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back